Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103001-103050 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu monLOVEbrucas said…
shut up you Ceffy lover.

THEY ARE UR OTP LEYLA?
UNBELIEVALE!!

OMGGGGG EMMA, im with you, i hate LPPP SO FUCKING MUCH, and now dan and vanessa are making me feel the way LP made me feel >;/
hampir setahun yang lalu OMGitsBrooke said…
hell yeah :D
hampir setahun yang lalu swimchick said…
mischievous
I totes ship V and DEATH. Could she please just die??????
hampir setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
OMG, I hate Vanessa with so much passion!
LP/DV = INCEST. Puhlease!
why does everybody hate vanessa? :o
Why, do you like her?
Well I hate her because she's useless and pointless, like the show would go on without her.
haha no i don't care about her so much
LOL okay.
are you a ceffy fan now :D
Nah, I just prefer them over Freffy. I think Skins is the only show where I can say that I prefer the characters and friendships over the couples.
aha okey
hampir setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
crying
GIRLS! <333

OMGGGGGGGG DONT TALK ME ABOUT SKINS! T________T
I found out who dies, God, i couldn't even sleep well this night T___T I freaking hate skins! =[[[
But I like that we agree on Freffy having the LP thing :D
Freffy doesn't have the LP thing! :O
haha me too :D
They do, Cat! But they aren't forced or rushed like LP was. Still the same, though!

I'm kinda indifferent on the dying part, I think it was just so lame.
yes they totally do cat
Omg, how can you be indifferent? T_T
That death was AWFUL! I can't remember seeing anything worse. God, even with Heroes. Sylar KILLED his own girlfriend (i ship them, btw xD), and that wasn't as near as bad. =[[
^^^^^^^TOTALLY AGREE on LP/DV=incest!!
Oh c'mon, Ceffy are the ones with LP quotes xD
I typed a whole paragraph, but then deleted it because I basically narrated the whole thing. LOL. Should I post it?
Why do you know the LP quotes, Cat? LOL.
LOL Nem. Even if i try, it's impossible not know a few of their quotes. Plus the "You and me" quote it's from season 3, and i've watched that season like 5 times or more xD
And post it, yea =D
Okay LOL. Well first, because I'm not a Freddie fan. I was totally Team Freddie on the whole Katie-Freddie-Effy thing in s3 but that's about it. So I'm not like upset that he died. It's not like he's Chris, my fave male character, dying out of an illness. Moreover, I think it was handled so poorly. I mean, it was realistic and all that because of the blood, but the scene itself, is just... did Freddie even think of fighting back? He's young, he's fit, he's more stable since the guy was on the stairs. It was a bat. Know what I mean? So if ever I'd be upset, it would be because ppl didn't know about his death. Then again, that didn't upset me because I'm more upset that we only got 8 episodes, how would they squeeze everything in?
Yea, exactly. That's why i said i hate Skins right now, because everything was so damn STUPID and awful. Why did he die? T__T
And the way he died it's awful. I mean, Chris was ill. It still sucks, but at least there's a real reason. But Freddie was just.. UGHRR, i don't even know! But dying being beaten up to death? God, it's just sick.

And plus, there wasn't any kind of closure! With Chris there was a funeral and everything, with Freddie only Cook found out.

I hate the whole thing.
It's sick yeah, but at least we didn't actually see him dying. LOL. Chris' death was all sorts of morbidity. I was freaking out. Like a second ago he was fine, a second later he forgets Jal's name, and then bam, he's dead. WTF?

I just don't buy Freddie's death. It's just so horribly done.
I know, Chris death was awful too. =/ But at least it was a natural reason, he was ill.
I find Freddie's death more morbid, you don't see it, but you hear his screams and you see the blood. =[

I'm really pissed with Skins and how they did this. Blaaah
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
mon, get your cute aussie arse here!
How about me?
nem, you will def do! hey bratty!
Hey. I'm not used to being at home anymore =/
SAMEE ^^

actually im not used to being here.
i have no net!

Ive been feeling bfg sick, so i message mickey to give me updates lol
oh yeah mon i am teh best person for updates because i am here soooooooooooooooo much lately :P

lol nem a little bored sitting at home huh?
Yeah, bored much. I have no life outside work and it sucks. I miss having ALL ppl on here =/
yeah, its very sparse thats for sure. i swear ive almost forgotten some of them.

your lucky im even here tonight, was meant to crash at a friends place but she sent me home.
Ugh I feel like I need to throw up but I keep going to the bathroom and just coughing. I hate feeling like this, I'd rather just vomit and get it over with. (Sorry if that's TMI)
LOL why did she send you home?
Emma are you sick or drunk?

Mickey. LMAO sent you home? how random
hampir setahun yang lalu OCFan123 said…
Helllo!
Sadly not drunk. Not even sure if I'm sick...
Sarah; Emma. :)
Nem I can't tell who your icon is??
I think its BL Emma :) I know my couple from anywere.
hey emma! try brushing your teeth, gag refles helps.

see cass' fam were all like stay, because it was getting late, and ellery even got teh tesout for me but cass waslike 'hell no' and got hemum to tae me home when the movie ended. shes trying to keep me away from her uncle and hes staying there atm, if i stay the night ill be in the lounge room that hes in and well shes paranoid. its not like i wld do anything,come on there are kids in teh friggn next room!
its bl!!!!!!!! season 2, ho can you not tell. total cute scene.
Ah I see, now that you mention it...

I can't remember how many years it's been since I've seen s2. I hate Felix so I've mostly blocked it out...
Anybody else love this?
ooh sarah good vi, makes me miss tony/effy.