Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 108601-108650 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
That video of Skate was adorable <3
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
hampir setahun yang lalu Chlarkfan said…
big smile
Hahaha, yes still grounded.
Like THAT mattersss (:

So what's upp?! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
No one but you ♥
hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
Blush!!!!!

Yep Michelle.

sooooooooo ugly
It was suppposed to be my first name THANK GOD IT'S NOT! i would die
Hannah sucks ass but Michelle.
Or my name was gonna be Imelda after my great grams

UGLY AS FUCK!
my parents were only creative with one kid. my sister and it wasn't even that creative
why can't you believe that Michelle is my middle name?
It's ugly as fuck. i hate it
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
"like that matters"
ROFLLLLL

Nothing`s up. We`re all pretty much moaning about how exams fuck up our lives...
big smile
IMELDA = LMFAO!
Because I wanted you to believe we had a damn chance ♥

The Fray = SKate.
OH. And worshipping SK. Always.
OH DAMN. My first exams are tomorrow, i'm so FUCKED.
):
Exams killed me. Thank God their over!
Skins and the Hawks killed my exam grades
why can't you believe that Michelle is my middle name?

Because i think it doesn`t fit your personality at all and it`s just so...sucky & fake and...terrible as a name. It`s supposed to be classy and shit and yet it`s just empty and FAKE FAKE FAKE.
Gah I hate it.

Okay even if you aren't a SKater [cough *crazyasshannah* cough] this video is amazing! I have to give the description, otherwise it would be a little confusing i think.

Very AU. Storyline as follows:

The reset works and Kate ends up in LA in handcuffs, where she's set free due to her snazzy lawyer. Like any normal person, she heads straight for the nearest bar, where (unlike normal people) she meets Sawyer. The two hit it off and begin sharing a bed, and even go to the beach, where Jack, ever the sun-lover, spots them. Jack begins to remember. Meanwhile, Kate is Kate, so she freaks about her feelings for Sawyer and tells him she can't be with him. Like any normal person, she heads straight for the nearest bar, which also happens to be where Jack's doing his drinkin' these days. Jack tries to chat Kate up, but succeeds only in making her realise she's so not up for this. She runs home to Sawyer, tells him she made a mistake, and all's well - so well, in fact, they're getting hitched! Damn. Well, Jack goes to have a look at the ceremony, and though he can see Kate's happy, he intercepts her a few days later on her way home from work. Kate, not totally oblivious, realises he's following her. He responds to her trembling accusation of stalking with an invitation to go for some coffee. Hey, it's Jack! Kate's all "Uh. No." Jack has a good cry about it. Meanwhile, Kate and Sawyer find out they're expecting! What to expect when you're expecting: Jack, of course. He shows up at the maternity ward with his Crazy Eyes set to orange alert and offers Kate a sharp "congratulations" before throwing a tantrum in the locker-room. He takes pills to escape his constant thoughts of Kate and Sawyer's togetherness, and stalks Kate. In the end it all collides: Jack waits until Sawyer leaves for work, then breaks into Kate's house. The police is called to the scene (oh, hi there Ana-Lucia!). Jack, awash in memories, becomes convinced the reset was a mistake. He calls Kate and begs to see her. Sawyer apologises to Kate for leaving her alone, but Kate simply replies that at least now they know what they're up against. Jack, waiting in the dark, sees Kate's car approaching. Inside Kate and Sawyer steel themselves. Kate says "Let's do this" and steps out. Jack tells her they have to go back to the island! Kate yells at him. A lot. Jack finally interjects "I loved you" and tells her they weren't supposed to leave. Kate replies "Yes we were." Jack looks flabbergasted (as flabbergasted as you can look through a mist of oxycontin, anyway). "I remember," Kate says. Whoops! "It was all misery." At this, Sawyer hauls out his gun, Kate closes her eyes, Jack makes a Jackface, and BLAMMO! Kate and Sawyer can finally live in peace, but at quite a cost.

Skins and the Hawks killed my exam grades

Never mind Hannah. Shit happens. Exams will come and go...Skins is forever.
I GOT A TUMBLR!
YOU HATE IT!
the name "Shelly" drives me MAD! i swear! thank God no one calls me that anymore.

Yep. i don't tell anyone my middle name. I used to say it was Quincy.
More proof that SK are hotter than any other couple [esepcially Jate!]
OMFG BLUSH! ADD ME?
LFMAO!
i'm okay my grades are great! so whatever. I had to like beg this teacher to raise my grade

and my English teacher modified the test score cause of the hawks game she knew no one would study
what is tumblur?
link

That's mine, whats yourss?! (:
*cries forever*
That video = AWESOMENESS.
And insane amount of SK hotness<3
you guys blog?
HOLLY stop spamming the thread with this skate SHIT!
lmfao i'm a bitch!
G we still have to do our blog!!!!!!!!!!
alright,followed Blush!
ii know! xD
you mean Skate gold? Cause there`s no such thing as "Skate shit".
You might be confusing it with "Jate shit"?
when we're both back from our trips we will start it
Tumblr is motherfucking perfection. It`s basically about adding comments,posting images...but it`s way cooler than facebook.
Tumblr is sooo much fun, i post pictures and quotes, allll the quotes i think of :D
I had to find you, tell you I need you ♥
YES,and quotes. QUOTE IMAGES PWN<3
Incorrect i'm refering to when skate have sex in shit literally.
!!!!!!
So nasty! i mean sexy lets do it int he polar bear shit!
i don't make images soooo not really the site for me.
...Oh god Hannah. No taste in smokin` hot scene...that`s alright.
That's ALLL i do<3
lol that's funny Hannah, I never remember seeing this imaginary polar bear shit you speak of!

And just for being a bitch...
 LOL that's funny Hannah, I never remember seeing this imaginary polar menanggung, bear shit anda speak of! And j
You don`t have to make anything. It`s about reblogging other`s images as well and writing your own comments about them or just literally reposting them to your blog...
HAHA kay,watch that epi Hannah and I want to discuss with you the final Cassie scene LOL

Byee everyone!
LY!
shing:

“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”

Elizabeth’s astonishment was beyond expression. She stared, coloured, doubted, and was silent.

My love for classic novels & films knows no limits and P&P is pretty much the perfect example. I`d like to watch the 1996 version but I`m sure it can`t top the 2005 one. I may be biased cause I love Keira Knightley way too much but I seriously doupt it can be topped. The chemistry between these 2 was undeniable and this scene is definitely one of the most amazing movie couple scenes ever. Lizzie&Darcy,such a perfect match. I WANT THIS ON DVD,like…right noww♥

LOOOOOOVE this movie! LOOOVE that scene!
 [i]shing: “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. Yo
you need to stop. i'd rather never have sex than have sex like skate did. that was fucking nasty!

And Jack saw them</3 it broke my poor little heart!
BYE MARY! :D
We will talk tomorrow or maybe even tonight for me at like 3am!

byeee love<3
Bye babe <33

i am gonna go too ;D
night <3
g2g tooo i'm leaving in like 20mins. gotta go get ready....

byeeee loves you all's<333
 g2g tooo i'm leaving in like 20mins. gotta go get ready.... byeeee loves anda all's<333