Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110201-110250 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
WHAT? You like his hair on that particular pic Cat? HA. I`M GONNA FLIP.
Same Mon. I can`t believe he straightened it. I can`t I just...can`t.
hampir setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
sophia is amazing in the hitcher!
anyway i think serenate and danessa were amazingly written to start off with!
but season 3 as a whole annoyed me!
mid season 3 to me felt like everything was falling into place everything they tried to build was there but then at the end they knocked it all down so they can start all over again!
hampir setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
Aww, GG talk! <33
I miss how that show used to be. Season 1 was so perfect, i honeslty liked everything: Derena, Chair, Serenate, Nair.♥

But they ruined so much stuff. =(
whos hair?
sorry my interned is going slowwww!
There`s noone that vids better than her. Noone.
surprise
Dawn! <33

LOL Mary, yes. xD
I don't think it looks like a wig, i think it looks good on him.
I fucking hate Dan/Serena. They fucking disgust me. And I needed to rewatch S1 to realise how much they truly disgusted me. I`m one of the very few people who didn`t like DS in S1. They`re sooo wrong,and SO bad written. And terrible. Poor guy/rich girl,"he changes her,brings out the best in her" crap/they face family drama together (whoah,big achievement) and guess what? They`re fucking incest now. I mean...HAHAHA. These two are a freaking jokeeeeeeee
hampir setahun yang lalu monLOVEbrucas said…
Is that Cook?? He looks hot. :O
I'm a fan of him with longer hair, FOR SURE!
^^

You're disguting cat.

LMAO OMG MARY yes a WIG! exactly that!!

I love derena, i think Serena is a better person with Dan. It just didn't seem like NS Where on eachothers mind until s3 came, and beginning s1, which to me is badly written. Maybe if they developed more in s2, and actually showed us they still love eachother, than yes i would be okay with him, but nope im pretty mych not into the whole NS thing, because of bad writing.
ive got bored of cindys vids!
shes amazing but all her vids tend to be the same now!
angelic
It so does look like a wig. Cause the color`s too sucky and it looks...blah. I don`t approve Mon. MAKE HIM CHANGE IT AND GO BACK TO NORMAL.
THAT SONG, THAT VIDEO, THAT EDITING. i legit die when i watch it, its so fucking amazing, and just WOW. so many emotions in that video, and cpatures Bl.

It left me speechless.

DS to me are not incest. that is a joke. they are not blood related. so fuck it what everyone says.
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
cindys vids are the friggin best! though she needs to do more bl!

i woudl jsut like to say soemthing, dont kill me, cook and the dude who plays him are two diff ppl, the whole getsupo and does his hair miught just be what hes like in real life.
I found this one really special Dawn. She`s tried some pretty damn new effects. Idk..I love her and her vids. Always.
serena is an aweful person with dan!
the way she acts in season 3 is to do with her family not nate!
Dawn, just watch that video, shes changed her style, and that video BEST BL vid of hers!!

MAKE HIM CHANGE IT AND GO BACK TO NORMAL.

IM TRYING MARY IM TRYING.

You know what ima do? SPAM HIM ON TWITTER to change it. I cnt believe he done this still, really cannot.
Are you serious?? His hair is not THAT bad.

And i loved Dan/Serena in season 1, but not after that. I can't believe they got a kiss or whatever it was in season 3.
It`s not bad writing. With NS it`s always been there Dawn. It`s just always...there. It never went away. Even If they had two scenes in S2. You could see it from ep 1 in S2. The fake kiss blah blah blah...they HAD that. And sparks were flying everywhere. N never stopped loving S. She was the one person he truly fell for. Sure he loves Blair but he`s always loved S. (I won`t even get to NV or NJ) But the DS crap "Dan made her a better person"...but that`s no what is it about. Dan tried to change her. Nate accepted her for who she`s always been.
YES,WATCH THE VID DAWN. It`s really different. And I love the song & voiceovers. *_*
Tumblr still won`t work. JEEZ
Im buying that defying love song, actually trying to

NOTHING IS FUCKING WORKING TONIGHT.

i can imagine how crazy everyone is going lol

Oi mary who is ur fav tumbler?

Mine is kpresscot
Dan tried to change her. Nate accepted her for who she`s always been.

So true. <33
This is why Dan annoys me sometimes. But i still like him. And you have to admite that he's funny sometimes. xP
nia's videos are awesome too, and fadingspark,and weirweir or however its spelt though shes better for jeyton. i started to think cindy was going too far with some effects and loosing the greatness and simplicity that her vids use to have.
wtf is tumblr?
yeh thats what i thought to!
some of her vids was just lots of effects!
Mine`a kprescott too. And -stonem,probably. But kprescott-s art is...*_* She`s fucking talented,I swear. Her coloring`s out of this world.

And you have to admite that he's funny sometimes. xP
I like him being sarcastic around Blair and that`s it. He`s a complete judging freak most of the time though. A smartass. Gah...I`m never into characters like Dan. How can people compare him to Seth Cohen?
im watching it now but the song is awful!
i dunno how long i can watch it lol
mischievous
At some point she was using tons of effects. Like...TONS. And yeah simplicity/magic was lost. But I think her old style`s back for good and it better stay. You can`t deny Cindy`s the bomb though. I flove her editing,damn. I`d never get sick of her vids even if she continued being effect maniac. But she does need to vid BL more.
its good but it doesnt stick out to me!
link
i love this vid its so cute!
You know what i hate? Yters with big heads. Cindy is one of them, lol i love her work, but she over does everything and becomes snoby, but not as snoby as sweetbrooke! OMFG, I HATE HER and her work. its so boring and not even good >;/

what i hate about cindys work is that its so fast and flashy, you cant even see the fucking clips. but this video is the only video i can stand of hers wit the fast clips.

Catia im with you! i love Dans sense of humor, his hilarious.
You`re kidding me? Song`s great♥
:o that song was amazingg Dawn! ur crazy.
cindys editing is always flawless!
like there is never a glitch!
oh the songs TERRIBLE!
looking throug my faves i havnt faved many bl vids in a while!
probs coz there isnt any new one!
i love caitlins.

carriesophialove or whatever. but shes like cindy, both of em, getting big heads ;p

But i love her work more because its like less and effects and u actually see the video properly.
cindys editing is always flawless!
like there is never a glitch!

It`s utterly perfect. Always. And flawless. Yes. MON,WTF,NO. Cidy`s one of the top YTers who are not snob. We used to talk via comments for a month like a year ago. I`d ask her about her holidays...she`d always respond. She`d shown me how to use texture...she was always helpful and fucking amazing. Well,at least to me.

Sarah`s (sweetbrooke) the definition of SNOBBBBBBBBBBBBB. I`m afraid of that bitch. She acts just if she`s freaking Princess Diana....
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
UMM

have u seen this epic video? fucking left me speechless im so thankful mickey showed this to me, or i would never have watched it.
Catia im with you! i love Dans sense of humor, his hilarious.

Yaay. xD
He can be a jerk sometimes, but the guy is funny, lol.

I don't think he has a lot in common with Seth, besides being an outsider and using sarcasm.
my most recent bl video!
carriesophialove

Hate her. Unsubscribed her long ago. Just coloring,no editing AT ALL. Same with fadingspark.
CSF love her vids too.
Sarah`s (sweetbrooke) the definition of SNOBBBBBBBBBBBBB. I`m afraid of that bitch. She acts just if she`s freaking Princess Dianna....

I used to LOVE her videos. But now i honeslty think is because i didn't know better. Seriously, she's not that good. =/

I loveeee Ericazach. *_*
Sarah`s (sweetbrooke) the definition of SNOBBBBBBBBBBBBB. I`m afraid of that bitch. She acts just if she`s freaking Princess Dianna....

LMAO IKR. I HATE HER. like legit, i unsubbed her, because i hate her that much. '

Lol oops, well sometimes i feel like there all snobs just because they are awesome on YT. like COME ON its just vidding ;/

Dazzlme07 is my fav skins vidder! but its all ceffy, never freffy!
im the same mon!
i love simple editing to slow songs and effects to songs with beats!
but a lot of vidders need a beat to make a good vid when that isnt needed!
I love passionoth and starz101 THEY r underrated bl vidders!!
I`m fucking obsessed with "The way you lie". I adore the lyrics although I hate the rap parts xD
Vid`s good. Not brilliant though. I think I watched a Pucas one to that song. AND I RATED IT cause actually it was made of complete awesomeness.
(YES. FEEL FREE TO DIE. I RATED A PUCAS VIDEO.)
dazzleme is really good!
shes simple but effective!
kills me.
Dazzlme07 is amazing. *___*
Damn it, i even faved some of her LP videos because they are THAT good.
What`s exactly to love about sweetbrooke`s videos? It`s the same old no coloring,fast song matching shit.
Always. Always. And...always. Her editing hasn`t progressed/developed in two years like...at all. And she`s fucking terrible at slow,emotional vids.
Actually this is what a call a true amazing bl video. like nothing is wrong with it, i love every part of this video. its heartbreaking but amazing.