Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22801-22850 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
wth!
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
when isnt she pissed?

do you got a link, i am soooo curious now.
lol y?
hampir setahun yang lalu CheeryDavis said…
dude i would be too! i mean its one thing to be mental but dude when u start impersonating sane people thats when you know u've lost it!
hampir setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
No, she reported the polls and they got deleted.
oh okay, what were the polls for?
OMG IM PISSED RIGHT NOW!
whats up hannah?
Uhn one is about which one you prefer, Seyton's fart or bad breath and the other is about lucas, I forgot.
Why Hannah?
wow im confused right now i mean i don't get why people would even waste their time

i mean if ur bored take up a hobby clean try under water basket weaving or do what u've probably needed to do for a long time now and check yourself into the looney bin!
straight jacket love!

why are u mad hannah?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Crapiria82 was that the persons name? cause i got a friend add from her
OMFG HANNAH!
IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW!
CONGRATS ON 22.800 NEM<33
hampir setahun yang lalu RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Hey everyone! Whats goin on why are yall so upset?
omg! RECE!!!! hugs! how r u?
Hannah I couldn't care about that right now, I'm so upset! :((
hey cherise how r u hun!

oh well apparantely some perve who couldnt keep it in her pants was writing really retarted polls and imitating people and being an all around insane cuckoo bananas freak!

but anywho how ru
Wow...and to think I would have never guessed that! Anyways...I'm good. So glad to finally catch up with ya Mickei its been too long..Hugs back! Nem take deep breaths I can't afford losing ya!lol
bratty, we all know you woudlnt do that, its so not you that its not funny, some people just have a hate crusade.
lol yeah sorry about that. How are you?
yes rece it has, i always miss you. have you been busy?
anyways i gotta go!
night guys<3
Bye Hannah! Thank you!! :)
nite hannah it was nice to meet u!

hi mickie how r u hun
I was in the process of moving back from Chicago to Memphis, so yea I guess. Not busy enough though I wrote an article that seemed like a novel by its end. A little carried away I guess. But Nem some people are just insane. Although there is a certain LP fan that nearly drives me to insanity, we all know youre better than that!
Thank you Rece and Mickei, it's just so upsetting she barely knows me yet she judged me. To think that I made an effort to be friends with her once! I so take it back!
yeah nem don't listen to her! and you tried to be her friend b/c u have a good heart its not ur fault she is insane i mean i think all those voices in her head are starting to confuse her! but hun u r gr8 so dont let her effect u
Myra? or this random person? All I have to say is that Myra, well I think it is her atleast, its been a while since I've subjected myself to reading comments by these sorts...but anyways. Point blank she is insane. She picks fights for no reason, and IMO always sounds like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. It takes me everything in my power not to go off on her...bc trust I would burn her, but then be kicked off and never converse with you lovely ladies! SO...we stick together! No worries.
lmao bratty
totally agree, we stick together, nicely worded rece, ita on eveything you said.
i agree too! us brucasers have to stick together! brucasers unite!

and dude she is just a wannabe mental patient nem dont let her get to u
lol thank you girls. I messaged papa to prove to her that I have nothing to do with it. *sighs*
So Mickei. Working on any new ideas for fanfiction? BTW...I loved your comment bout the time travel idea for OTH...gotta love prime time teen dramas. I'd love for Lucas to go back in time. So if you could have him go back to any point in OTH what would it be? I think for me it would be the State Championship. AKA he fights for Brooke and envelopes her NOT PEYTON into a smootch fest!
Anyway, I have to go. Have to go to the dentist! Bye!
Chin up Nem!
bye nem! see you after tooth hurty lol that was lame!
if i could go back in time i think i would make lucas have told brooke "i'll be seeing you" or maybe even him fixing her car! there is a really amazing brathan/brucas story that basically rewrote history! its so good here is the link link let me tell ya these girls can write wow
bye nem! hugs, catchya later.

haha rece, omg! yes i am, and its not a good thing, i got two reviews for two stories teh other day by the same perosn both mentioning how i dont update enough, and i nkow the reaosn is because i work on too many at the same time. so yes i have many new ideas, but no i shouldnt have them. i have decided to turn my oneshot ask away into a story, titled give away. then theres futuristic based on the next generation that i am also working on, thats called fallen ravens, a bl one shot i wanna do on lps wedding day, um... and others taht i cant think of at the moment. but i need to finish my others first!!!

and if i could have lucas go back, though state championship would be great, if i was to write a fanfic i would still have lp, because a part of me thinks it needed to happen, so i think i would go back in time and have him not ask peyton to marry him and instead go to the city and end things with her, still meet brooke in NYC that night and have that work that way but this time he tells brooke he was going to propose to peyton but he couldnt do it because he knew that the ring didnt belong to her, so hes going to wait and when he gives it to the girl who has his heart it wont be a sudden decision, it wont be a rushed thing forced by outer circumstances, it will be because they are in love and ready to spend teh rest of their lives together. brooke still tells him to be the ebst writer, and lucas goes back to TH and does exactly that, he focuses on his life, and himself so he can be ready for brooke, and then when brooke and peyton return years later aka s5 he isnt with anyone else because he has waited for brooke, because nobody else would do he would rather be alone than without her. he woes her, they get back together and alter ego s5 finale ends with a real romantic intimate proposal with him using keiths ring which hasnt been sued for anybody else other that karen and keith, and this ending there is no doubt who lucas is asking to marry him.

okay that was long, you totally distracted me rece, now ill have to write this one too, and i bet by the time i post this there owuld havce been a million messages in its place.
Mickie! i think you just made a rough draft of ur first ch. lol!

and im with u i never update either ive totally lost my "writing mojo" what is ur account i'd love to read ur stories
haha oh Mickei. Love it. I mean my state championship was sorta a quick pick, but I totally agree with you and encourage your fan fiction. However, I know you can't spread yourself too thin. I really will get off the ground with some of my own writing one of these days! Thats what I tell myself atleast. I am sorta in the process of writing a OTH/Felicity cross over. I'll have to run it by ya sometime.
CherryD ofcourse I love the idea of a Brathan/Brucas fanfiction. Damn now I'm gonna procrastinate more from real work!lol
i am at fanfiction and my user name is mickeiblue. honestly when the person was like 'ive noticed you dont update much' hey i updated one story two weeks ago, i have like 11 on there, only 4 are uncompleted and one of them is a sequel which i said i wont post anymore than the rpologue until i have completely finished another story, i felt like replying 'sorry that i have a life and cant spend 24/7 on my computer writing fanfictions, heck i also have my original stories to write as well, im not a friggin writing machine.
rece, whenever you do tell me and ill be a loyal reviewer, i woudl love to see a story of yours.
cherise my name is mandi yeah i love the oth/felicity idea i love both those shows sounds amazing

lol yeah i like this virtual world no nagging bosses or bratty siblings and brucas all the time! yeah i love to write im in the process of writing like 10 stories! one is of brucas married and brooke gets cancer and its basically lucas talking to her by her hospital bed about how much he loves her and reminiscing about how they got to that point! and then i have a brucas roadtrip that is already posted on my fanfiction page and a brucas affair in the style of poems! its beyond crazy my computer hates me with all of the unfinished documents i have saved lol
omg! i totally remember now, the otehr day i connected you to thsoe fanfics when you updated and said you were on fanpop, cant remember if i messaged or reviwed or something, but if i didnt i gotta tell you i LOVE your fanfics.
oh wow thank u so much that is really sweet! im seriously in a writing funk right now! and im way sorry that i have updated as much its just i so have not gotten my writing mojo back! but i really love to write i have one that i really want to officially start about nathan and lucas its like the movie nick and norah's infinite playlist or whatever thats called but yeah im trying to work on that

ntw i just faved u on fanfiction i cant wait to read ur stories
Mandi...can you send me a link to your fan fiction?
I think its funny how BLers are so tight, I mean Im sure its the same with LP, but I just feel like everytime I read the authors profiles I like they are so die hard Brucas they make me laugh. I Love it. They say the things that I'm thinking all the time, and how LP makes me want to vomit!

aw thanks. dont be shocked with the grammar and spelling mistakes, or if a sentence is randomly missing a word, i sooo dont edit.

omg! that reminds me, ive also started and by started i mean have a rough blurb and list of characters for a new oth story i wanna call 'tangled webs', it may be the biggets thing ive written as usually i stick to just brucas but i want this one to be evened out anomg all teh characters, its a future fic, but im looking for someone to co write it with me. if either of you are interested??? or even both of you.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
wow mickei i would love to help but i dont know if im that good! but yeah count me in it sounds amazing and i would love to help

sure thing cherise its link oh yeah u can definitely tell im a brucas hoe