Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
woooooo go you lol so hows things janni =)
hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
It's going, i've alot of things going on at school and with dance. So iæm pretty busy. With you?
ive got alot of uni stuff going on its like all the teachers are down my back its soooo frustrating
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
I bet that is frustrating
yeh it really is cant wait til its all over and done with lol
hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
I feel so sry for you.. and i haven't even started Uni..Ufff
oooo god im jus gonna have a little rant here ya no what really bugs me yes i no this is stupid but when people post icons of the celebritie on the character spot or characters on the celebrity spot i dunno why it jus really bugs me lol
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
yeah that is really annoying
haha so its not jus me then lol
hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
janni you cheated!
i no didnt she lol
yup...wats up?
nothing much really u?
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey anyone on?
hampir setahun yang lalu oth-brucas4ever said…
hey BLers

i really havn't seen most of season 5 and i wanna no more about lucas first book. the one about peyton(yuk). just wanna no if her put anything about his relationship with brooke in it
thanks guys
in his first book he jus put the bit about her changing the world we dont know much about his second book jus that its supossed to be about peyton
hampir setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
Exactly..."supossed to be"...hmmm! What if it ISN'T about the witch after all? Muahaha!

Anyways...anyone on??
AHH AND JANNI YOU GOT THE 4000th comment huh? OMGG! You SOOO cheated though...hihi!
i no didnt she :P:P
hey!!!!!!!!!!
omg check out the new twi trailer tell me what you think link
omfg! that was so cool. Forever begins now. i love it. cant wait to see the actual movie.
hampir setahun yang lalu oth-brucas4ever said…

i think there a second copy of his first book casue there has to be more about his relationship about brooke in there

plus i hate how people say peytons the comet...until luke says it i belive different
hey anyone on?
im still on

anyway im jus gonna have a random rant so i started watching the oc yeh and not only does marrisa piss the life out of me shes like a peyton number 2 but 10 times worse she really cant act whats going on the acting is soooooo fake its worse that hilaries and everyone know im not a fan of hilaries acting but this is 100 times worse

ok rant overlol
THANK GOD!
I'm NOT the only one who HATES Marissa...lol!
Yeah i knooooww! WHAT A STUPID BITCH! Like...ewww! Mischa CAN'T act! She just CAN'T freaking act...! Marissa was bringing the hell out of me! She was SO annoying & needy and i don't know what. HATE HATE HATEEE her! I enjoyed THE OC only AFTER she died.
You're so right Dawn...she actually WAS Peyton number 2! The only difference is that Hil is an AMAZING actress whereas Mischa simply sucks!
RT were SOOO cute<33! WAYYY better than RM!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
im only on season n1 coz i cant watch season 6 or 7 of the gilmore girls coz i cant find it anywhere so i started watcting the oc and shes such an effing drama queen she bugs me i like peyton but she is 100 times worse that gives me hope for brucas coz them 2 are clearly ment to be and she dies so thts good
link

People who make vids come and enter =)
hey Mary, Dawn.

im not a big fan of marissa, but i am an Rm fan but i also ship Ryan and Taylor, i was not upset when marissa died.

speaking of vids dawn i was watching your latest brucas one like three minutes ago.
awwwww did ya like it =)
Mmm...i'll probably enter! OHHH MICKEII...i suggest that you start shipping EXCLUSIVELY RT! They rock<33!
Yeahhh i knowww! Dawn's latest vid was simply amazing! I'm gonna post a comment as soon as i log in on youtube.
it was so cute, and lol i liked the song, though you wouldnt usually get me admitting i like hilary duff.

dont worry mar, im liking RT more and more everytime i watch them, season four is my fave season tied with s1. all my oc fuiture fics are totally ryan taylor, its just i would have supported ryan and marissa if they were there, i liked them when they were together but i never minded ryan with other girls, especially taylor.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
im not a hilary duff fan either but i was watching cinderella storey and i thought it would be a great brucas one and mary was it you who did one to now you know i think it was and that totally inspired me to do it im making a chair one atm
i love cinderella story, maybe because i think CMM is really really hot in it and plus im a sucker for romances of any form.
yeh me to the notebook nd moulan rouge my all time faves
AHH YEAHH i've made a BL one to "Now you know" hihi!
Personally i totally love Hil<33! I don't like her THAT much as a singer but i adore her as an actress! She's so cute<33!
have you ever read the book of the notebook its like ten times better than the movie. my fave romabces are prob ever after, pretty woman and well a million more but thise two come to mind first, pretty woman caus its a classic and my mum only made me watch it like every day when i was a kid, and i have a thing for period movies and i just love ever after for some reason.
awwww i love pretty woman ive jus watched the twilight trailer and omg they kissed sorry got abit excited lol
THEY KISSED? OMFG! I haven't watched it yet! Right now i'm watching Brit's new video clip (Womanizer)! OMG! haha!
Pretty woman was amazing<33! LOVE LOVE LOVE Julia Roberts!
theres a new film with richard gere in it it looks really good i dont know what its called tho and i like brits new song =)
the trailer looks so good, although i watched it and felt like it soils the movie a bit, why watch it, they pretty much show the whole thing in the fn trailer.
twilight? yes they did show alot
dawn are you talking about 'nights in rondathe' if thats the correct spelling, with diane lang, caus i know thats coming soon, its another nick sparks one so its based on a book by the same author behind message in a bottle, walk to remember and the notebook, im so waiting for bend in the road to be a movie.

i dont know how anyone can not like julia roberts shes a bloody brilliant actress.
and omfg the bella edward kiss in the trailer, is it me or was that just like so FN HOT!!!
i love britney with red hair like in the toxic vid she was hot red hair really suits her
yeh thats the one it looks really good and i know julia roberts is an amazing acress and yeh how hot was that kiss i was like wow and god rob is relly good its exactly how i imagine edward cant wait =)
my best friend has just gotten into twilight, i got a call from her the other day and shes all like 'did u work today' and i go 'yeah' and shes like 'good thing i didnt call u last night then' and im like 'yeah caus i wld have fn killed you' and shes like '1am' and im like 'y the sudden urge to call me at 1 am' and shes like 'because i read the third twilight book' and im like 'not what i was thinking' and then we talked about the books. shes now addicted and wants me to hurry up and get up to where shes at, i told her that if what i hear about the fourth book is true shell like it, caus i heard the fourth ones real good. but weve already booked to see the movie together.
i didnt like the 4th one it really sucked
lol then ill tell mel the fourth one sucks, shell be so upset caus she really really liked the third one, ive never seen her so hyped up about a BOOK before, its so not her.
i loved 3 but 4 really let me down =(
I GOT MY NS DIE-HARD! I'M DYING...OMG...OMG!!!!
FINALLY!!

Red hair? NOO DAWN! She's wayyy hotter with blonde hair but anyways...i'm SO glad she's back...i love her so much<33!
AHH and yeah...i have to agree with Dawn! I haven't finished reading 4 but at least for now it kinda of sucks. Nothing special compared to the previous 3.