Buffy The Vampire Slayer Buffy Fans!!!

brileyforever77 posted on May 17, 2013 at 03:53PM
So, this is really easy! Just answer the following questions, you are allowed to ask questions if you want to. You get 1 prop for doing this. Any questions? If so message me or post in the forum.

1. Name
2. Age
3. When did you start watching BtVS?
4. Your favorite character? Why?
5. Your least favorite character? Why?
6. Your favorite couple? Why?
7. Your least favorite couple? Why?
8. Your favorite season? Why?
9. Your least favorite season? Why?
10. Why do you love BtVS?
11. Do you prefer Bangel, Spuffy, or Briley? Why?
12. Your favorite weapon?
13. Your favorite demon?
14. Your favorite episode? Why?
15. Your least favorite episode? Why?
16. Do you like Riley at all? If yes or no why?
17. If you could meet 3 Buffy actors/actresses who would they be? Why?
18. Spike or Angel? Why?
19. Have you ever seen Angel?
20. Do you like Dawn at all? If yes or no why?
I MIGHT UPDATE THIS SOON.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Doodlebug81 said…
smile
1. Sara
2. 31
3. Few years ago
4. Xander. He's funny. Oz too ;)
6. Buffy & Angel <3
11. Bangel. I love Angel!
13. Maybe D'Hoffryn
16. YES!
17. Can i pick 5 ;) David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Tony Head, Nicholas Brendan, Seth Green
18. Angel.
19. Every episode! ;)
20. Yeah
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu QueenCordelia said…
1. Clio

2. 15 (youngster)

3. I started watching Buffy when I was about 5 or 6. My older cousins were watching it and I thought it was so cool. I became obsessed immediately, but I don't remember any specific episodes or anything, except for the theme song. I decided to watch the whole series this last summer and that's when I became hardcore.

4. Technically Cordelia, she's my favorite character of all-time. And I have endless reasons why, but she's more of an Angel character. So probably Buffy, because she's badass and amazing.

5. Kennedy. She really pissed me off.

6. Spuffy. I love watching them together, they have such an interesting story and a beautiful love. He got himself a soul for her, I think that's beyond amazing.

7. Bangel. I never liked them very much, I don't really like overly-dramatic couples, or love at first sight stories. I just don't buy it.

8. Season 5. AMAZING SEASON. There wasn't one episode I didn't love. I loved that Glory was the big bad, I loved the Dawn/Key storyline, I loved the Spuffy, Willara and Xanya moments, the characters were their best in this season (for me anyway) everything was perfect.

9. Season 4. I didn't hate it, but the Initiative was my least favorite storyline.

10. I love it for so many reasons. The realistic and relatable characters, the well-written dialogue, the intriguing story lines, the acting, the occasional out-of-the-ordinary episodes, the female empowerment, the mix of genres. Best show ever.

11. Spuffy. I liked Briley too, but Spuffy was better for me.

12. I was going to say the scythe, but im going with the stake. Because its a classic.

13. Glory! She was so badass and hilarious, I loved her.

14. Once More, With Feeling. I've watched that episode countless times, know all the songs by heart and the dances, downloaded the album to my iPod. I mean, it's a musical, and it's an amazing musical.

15. Hard to choose. Probably I Robot, You Jane because it was extremely cheesy and the special effects were just.... Yeah.

16. Yes I do like Riley. There were times where I hated him, but overall he was a nice guy who was good to Buffy and was just trying his best. (Even if he didn't have the best methods)

17. Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz and Alyson Hannigan.

18. Arghhhhh, I love them both so much. Spike, because he was a better man than Angel. I mean, look at Angelus, and look at soulless Spike. Yeah.

19. YES. One of my favorite shows of all-time. Actually, it's tied with BtVS.

20. I happen to love Dawn. Yes, she can be whiny sometimes, but come on, she had good reason for it and she's a teenager. I love how much she grows from seasons 5-7. And her sistership with Buffy is the cutest thing ever.