CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Heroes Forever (continuation to HoT)

Nico-di-Angelo posted on Mar 22, 2012 at 02:38AM
This is a continuation to the RP Heoroes of Today. Since the founder of Heroes of Today, and also a member of our HoT Family, has deleted her account I have started this RP so that someone can post news and the RP members.

You must have permission to join! please ask me (isso), Fallis, Bella, Clair, Nicholas, Astrid, or Zane if you can join.

If you're allowed to join, please fill out this info-

Name-
Age-
Immortal Parent-
Powers-
Weapons-
Personality-
Looks-
Other things we need to know or you want us to know-

Our Amazing Members:

Isso, Daughter of Apollo (Nico-di-Angelo)
Daniel, Son of Hephaestus (daniel0913)
Angel, Daughter of Hades (werevamp)
Arabella, Daughter of Aphrodite (_Aphrodite_)
Lucy, Daughter of Poseidon (luluroxs411)
Leo, Son of Ares (Leo_Fire_)
Fallis, Daughter of Hephaestus (-Soul-Smasher-)
Blaze, Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Alvin, Son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Dante, Son of Nyx (parras2)
Cara, Daughter of Thanatos (nicolicious)
Vincent, Son of Zeus (SenorMcCool)
Jack, Son of Hermes (peterpansbff)
Claire, Daughter of Hades (Anima_135)
Crowelle, Daughter of Hephaestus (Chrome-Crow)
Astrid, Daughter of Janus (Skullette)
Alkali, Son of Poseidon (SonOfTheGods)
Zane, Son of A Satyr and A Nymph (MisterPerfect1)
Nicholas, Son of Hephaestus (darkling_menace)
Guy, Son of Eros (0Geo_Guy0)
Andrew, Son of Athena (goodyb0y55)
Jaeda, Daughter of Poseidon (Inevasayneva002)
Star, Daughter of Erbers (peace300)
Rem, Daughter of Athena (RiaOwl)
Veev, Dryad (fairyfactory)

Cabin Leaders:
Isso -Apollo (Cabin 7)
Jaeda - Poseidon (Cabin 3)
Clair -Hades (Cabin 13)
Arabella -Aphrodite (Cabin10)
Leonardo- Ares (Cabin 5)
Jack- Hermes (Cabin 11)
Nicholas- Hephustus (Cabin 9)
Andrea- Thalassa (Cabin 23)
Guy- Eros (Cabin 22)
Andrew- Athena (Cabin 6)
Dante- Nyx (Cabin 15)
Cara- Thanatos (Cabin 25)
Vincent- Zeus (Cabin 1)
last edited on Jul 29, 2012 at 02:26PM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 3664 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3664

hampir setahun yang lalu goodyb0y55 said…
mischievous
Hey isso did ya forget me I'm hurt really. I knew you were hades spawn but I'm hurt. : +((( JK :D
hampir setahun yang lalu Nico-di-Angelo said…
lol no i didnt forget u. i made this in 5 seconds, and im not allowed to be in so i finished only half. i was gonna add the rest that still come on now :)
um who were u the son of? ur not on the old list anymore.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu green-art-ac-pj said…
Andrea
"I'm BACK! HUNGER GAMES! I'm Team Cato everyone!"
sunny
Name- Isso Solace
Age- 15
Immortal Parent- Apollo
Powers- healing, can give off warmth, can summon light if needed, can sense what is the truth and what is a lie, can see the future sometimes(it's hazy, but still can see) I can also lull almost anything or anyone to sleep with my music. Can take i light to make it dark, can glow/radiate light. I can make illusions with light!
Weapons-sword that radiates heat, so if you are a weak monster it can burn you to ashes just by looking at it.(it doesn't hurt or affect friends or innocent and good creatures/monsters) Its name is Radiant.
Personality- almost always nice(but she has a dark side, so don't mess with her), persuasive, smart, good strategist
Looks- pretty, dark brown eyes, brown hair that gets dyed by the sun in different shades of brown(no kidding, it really happens. I used to have really dark brown hair. Now there are like 5 different shades of brown) tall, tan skin(lightly tanned), skinny.
Other- good at playing any instrument, great at poetry, best friends with Luce, Bella, Lyz, Daniel, and Blaze (you get the rest, but those are my top 5. sorry no offence to the rest of you!). full sister of Will Solace, has the blood of Hades, Poseidon, Athena, and Aphrodite in mortal family.
hampir setahun yang lalu green-art-ac-pj said…
Can't remember the one from my old one so made a new one just like other one
Name- Andrea
Age- 14
Immortal Parent- Thalassa
Powers- all powers children of Poseidon have, can turn into any water animals. can turn into water itself
Weapons- a sylj, a mix of silver, celestial bronze, chaos metal, and Imperial Gold, two daggers
Personality- Jumpy, random, music-lover, artistic, writer, etc.
Looks-dark-brown hair, dark brown eyes with blue tinges, 5'4,
Other things we need to know or you want us to know- obsessed with the Hunger games, Team Cato, Loves to surf, water-frenzy, loves books, (depends on what book) Best friends with Isso, and Paul. Photographer, pencil-art.
A Gemini

-----------
I think Guy's in 22
cool
Name, Andrew
Age,14
Immortal parent, Athena( I think I was th first in th old one)
Powers, calculative mind and an IQ of 159 be careful I can find more than 10 well thought out ways to kill any demigod.
Weapons, a spear on a chain that's 50ft and is magily retractible to my gloves that summon fire. Its like scorpions on mortal kombat. Fire teleportation gold vest. Two kitanas that are always thete when I need them.
Personality, very funny and the epitome of AN ADHD diagnosed kids. ExploSive temper though, so don't get me angry.
Creative and honor student in RP and real life
Looks, 5"5" jet black hair with tan skin. Very nice smile and always dressed nice in public.
Other, like to sing and has met two celebrities. Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne. Acts crazy and likes to party like Avril Lavigne. Team Peeta, seen a lot of movies, writing a forum check it out. Great artist.

---------
Andrew has a no longer girlfriend name Jaeda Maxwell, forum and this character related. Best friend Johnny.
Check out my form to understand
Andrew
In cabin using his Ipad which he snuck in. Thinking, this camp has really good WI FI.
Like 10:40. Really tired. On fanpop a. Cool website Andrew discovered. :D.
GOODNIGHT CAMP-HALF. i yell. GO TO SLEEP JERK! Someone yells back.
Oops. Nite every one.
hampir setahun yang lalu darkling_menace said…
hey, can i join in this RP?
hampir setahun yang lalu _Aphrodite_ said…
smile
Name: Arabella Lopez
Immortal parent: Aphrodite
Powers: Siren effect, Charmspeaking, control make up, can change outfits, can control blood, see's future couples.
Weapons: I have my sword, Sirene.
Personality: I'm nice, protective, friendly, down to earth, can be mean if I have to, cares about others, loves life, and intelligent.
Looks: I have long dark brown hair. I have caramel skin with greenish blue eyes. I have a Venus coin necklaces from my grandmother. I'm 5'4 feet tall. I love wearing combat boots. My outfit depends on the weather, since it's spring I'm wearing mostly beach clothing. I'm puerto rican and native. I'm loud at times, but that is me.
hampir setahun yang lalu werevamp246 said…
laugh
NICHOLAS!!! WELL ISSO, LET'S REMEMBER WHO HAS AUTHORITY HERE!!! LOL!! YEA NICHOLAS!!! YOU CAN JOIN BACK!
Name (Demigod name): Angel Talkmna

Immortal Parent: Hades

Weapon: Golden Seprah Blade,SYTRAIGIN IRON SWORD!!!, with a silly band shield, bow and arrow, and a dagger

looks: black hair, blue eyes, tall, tan, im..umm...i have muscles but not like those body builders!!! AND can SOO pull off a tanktop and shorts which is what i most often wear!

personality: a leader, kind, caring, brave, couragous, powerful, respectful, smart, somebody you dont want to mess with when she has a sword, protective, easy to talk to, outgoing, aggresive, loves to tourture the bad guys, likes to hang out with minor gods, defensive, athletic, loves to wear black, red, green, blue, and basically every color of the rainbow. I LOVE TO FLIRT WITH EVERY GUY SO IF I FLIRT WITH YOU, DON'T THINK ITS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU. I JUST LIKE TO FLIRT!!!

powers: shadow travel, earthquake, invisibilty, curses, summoning the dead, summoning, controlling people, compulsion, bringing back the dead( or healing) achilles heal, can't miss a shot with the bow and arrow, can put up a shield so nothing can hurt anybody the shield's around, can cancel out other powers,can't be beat at a sword battle, summoning underworld creatures, can kill at a glance, and seduction, can freeze time, balance, speed, teleportation, complete controll of fire, mind reading.....BO YAH!!!theres other secrets to!!XD

other:Hades Cabin Leader and has a pegasus name Demon. Well...I guess if Dylan wants it, im curently 'dating' Thanatos!
laugh
:::
hmmm
:::

~and!! LETS REMEMBER WHO HAS THE BESTEST POWERS!!! *LMFAO!*
crying
500 error!
AGAIN!
meh
O.o. Spawn of Hades? What's THAT Supposed To Mean?? I AM A Spawn Of Hades!!!
smile
Hey V!!!xD
sick
Heyy Bella!!!(:

~Angel~♥

I Sit In My Cabin, Flipping Through Old Photo Albums. I Gather Them All In One Big Box And Take Them Out To The Beach. I Set Them On Fire By Tossing In A Match, Which I NEVER Do, Since I Can Control/Make Fire. I Wait Patiently For The Ashes To Finish. I Gather The Ashes And Throw Them Out To Sea. "Bye, Bye Past." I Mutter. I Walk Back To The Big House.
hampir setahun yang lalu peace3000 said…
big smile
Name-Star
Age-18
Immortal Parent-Poseidon
Powers-complete control of water nad everything else a kid of Poseidon can do but tthere's more to come!!
Weapons-a sword names, current.
Personality-funny snd outgoing. smart and beautiful
Looks-Very pretty. blond hair. brown eyes. tan, tall and skinny.
smile
Bella
I put on diamond earrings. I braided my hair all the way down. I put on eyeliner. Then I place pink lip stick on my lips. Afterwards I put on a white beach dress. "Oh I forgot!" I said. I put on my combat boots and I place my sword, Sirene, into my golden belt. "All better."
I walked out of cabin 10 to the arena. Along the way, I seen Andrew. "Hey Andrew, you seen V anywhere?" I asked.
cool
~Angel~♥

I Sing, "Diddy Way Diddy Waa A Down Diddy Do!"
mischievous
`~star`~
i was mad at one of my non friends and she was at the beach one day with me and my boyfriend and so behind her back i got my sword and then i pushed a big wave to her and i killed her and that non friend would be angel!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­ha
blush
~Angel~♥

I Smile, "Haha. Nice Try! But Guess What!!!? I Have Archilles' Heal, My Dad Is The Lord Of The Underworld, And My Boyfriend Is The God Of Death!!!" I Stab Her In The Leg!
smile
Bella
I found V talking to herself about a god of Death. "Hey V!" I said. "Who are you talking too?" I asked.
smile
Hey should I tell Daniel, Leo, and etc about this forum. And Isso why is the title so long? Lol You could have put "Heroes Forever," or "Greatest Heroes of the millienum," or "Heroes of the Final Prophecy." I dont know.
hampir setahun yang lalu hollistergurl said…
hey guys!
it's gonna take me a long time to find my description... lol
found it! here's my description :P

Name: Juliana
Immortal Parent: Apollo
Powers: archery, healing, seeing the future (like prophecies)
Weapons: a charm necklace with a key that turns into a bow with whizzing, gold arrows. it fills up by itself when needed.
Personality: shy but nice, caring for friends, smart
Looks: long, light brown hair with intense hazel eyes.
Other: if you mess with Juliana, she will come back for you and never leave until you pay the price. also not good at writing poems just like her dad (especially haikus!)
hampir setahun yang lalu darkling_menace said…
Name- Nicholas Da Vinci
Age- 14
Immortal Parent- Hephaestus
Powers- super intelligence, built a robotic suit of armor that gives him strength, near invulnerability, flight, and full arsenal of weaponry
Weapons- Robotic suit of armor.
Personality- likes to keep to himself alot, and when he is around people he always feels superior to them because of his increased intelligence
Description- brown hair, brown eyes, dark blue jeans, gray shirt with oil stains, black boots, work gloves, and glasses
cool
Angel don't be so cocky I have tha best powers. Brains are the best powers in the world. I dont even need my special weapons to beat you. TO EVERYONE HERE BRAIN POWER AND DREAMS ARE THINGS THE GODS DON'T EVEN HAVE. DREAM EVERYONE DREAM.
big smile
ok, this is hard. i had to edit the thing like LITERALY over 25 times!!!!!!
and pls do Bella.
oh and we have a new member (lucy is gonna KILL ME!) her name is laura....and...(wait for it)....SHES LUCY'S REAL LIFE TWIN!!!!!!!!! XD lucy's gonna kill me for letting her join. i think the only ppl here that know her r me, leelu, and obviously lucy
:D lol lucy, i made found like 20 more of our funny quotes.
hampir setahun yang lalu MisterPerfect1 said…
cool
Name: Alexander "Zane" Groves

Immortal Parent: Satyr and Nymph

Powers: Manipulate the forces of nature to my bidding

Weapons: Flute and dagger and a golden whip that is usually tied around his waist

Personality: very loyal and trustworthy; modest yet competitive and arrogant; always making jokes; defends the helpless; speaks in Spanish when frustrated

Looks: pale skin; hair the color of rich mud; dark green keen eyes; has dimples; has a split-chin; unkempt hair that falls over his eyes

And...that's pretty much it.
um u new? or did i forget to put u on the list too?
hampir setahun yang lalu MisterPerfect1 said…
I'm new.

Julianna and Bella know me. Bella was the one who invited me here.
zzz
Isso sorry you didn't get this but here it is.
Name: Andrew Cantrell
Divine parent: Athena godess of wisdom.
My other info is on the first page of comments on the forum.
G'nite people and monsters.
Hey Rem nice to meet you. I'm glad to be lead by you.
mischievous
He der
smile
Yeah, I invited him.

Bella
"Hey Andrew! V! Zane! Juliana!" I greeted everyone.
laugh
I Am The MOST COCKY PERSON I KNOW!!! WISDOM? BAHH!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE POWERS!!!!(:

~Angel~

I Smile At Bella, "Heyy!" I Wave At Everyone Else And Then Walk Down To The Forest.
big smile
Bella
V walks away. "Where the duck is Isso?" Then I look at the others. "Well welcome to camp half blood where all your nightmares come true, but your protected here so no worries. Just dont use technology. Everyone here is like one huge happy family! And I'm so excite your all here!" I said.
AAAHH!!! I HATE THAT IM NOT ON AS MUCH! its cuz im still grounded...ya i didnt get my ipod back. once i get it back i'll be on like 24/7 as usual!
thanks for the info Andrew. and welcome Alexander/zane
Isso
i run up to Bella and the others "hola!"
angry
Star. Who is aphrodite.
huuuuuu? g2g guys. piano and all. anyone gonna watch The Hunger Games? lol ik ppl who watched it at midnight. im probably going tomorrow night. lol Lucy, im sure rita had a great b-day. i gotta admit, im pretty awsome ;)
smile
Bella.

"Why are you talking to yourself Star?" I asked.
hampir setahun yang lalu luluroxs411 said…
Sorry if dese is all crappy i really don feel like writing everything down word for word

Name- Luce NOT lucy!!!!
Age-15
Immortal Parent- Posiedon
Powers- Naturual posiedon stuff blah blah
Weapons- A large sliver sword (called Isso)
Personality- crazy in the head. jk serously jk just at the moment verry pissed
Looks- I look like a girl does it really matter
Other things we need to know or you want us to know- ummmmmm.... i like pie, no wait I'm a vegeterian SO YEAH NO MEAT

Luce
I take out my isso and go to the training area to sharpen me isso!!!!
(THATS RIGHT ISSO I NAMED MY SWORD AFTER YOU)
wathcya gonna do abpout it
jk :P But im keeping the name
"HELP I NEED SOMEBODY!!! HELP!!!! NOT JUST ANYBODY!!!"
I SAW THE HUNGER GAMES!
IT WAS AMAZING! <3
BEST. MOVIE. EVER.
not as good as the books though, obviously.. :P

Juliana

I smile at my friends. "Hey guys!"
ohhh seriously you saw it. OHHHHHH i wanted to see it so badly. Is it worth watching??? What happens in the end??? Just tell me if its the same as the book? Ohh does madge ever come in?? What about the traker jakers???? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ answer me i must know ive been waiting three years to see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And i cant atleast not until sunday
>:(
smile
:D I'm seeing it tomorrow, Team Alexander!!! Lol