Kucing Can anyone help me?

BritKeyser posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 03:25AM
I have two cats, one's about a year and a half old, the other's only a few months old. i just adopted him from a friend of my mom's, whose daughter had put some kind of lotion in it's eye. Anyway, (he's fine, it didn't do any damage, thank heaven) they won't stop fighting. Does anyone know how to make them cut it out and get along?
Also, the kitten is MEAN! He won't stop biting people, and I've tried everything I know, but can't get him to stop. Can someone help me with that?
I'd love for some help, so please post something that you think would work!
Thanks!!!!!!

Kucing 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu rosebud8 said…
i think that theres nothing you can do
hampir setahun yang lalu BritKeyser said…
yeah, me too. Oh well. They seem to be getting over it.
hampir setahun yang lalu Angelthecat said…
Maybe they will get to like each other sooner or later. If that doesn't happen, I don't know what to tell you. But I really hope they get along soon! And for the kitten to stop biting people.
The little kitten got ran over a few weeks ago, and Gary (the tomcat) has gone missing, so yeah.... :(
hampir setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
Just really try to gain the kitten's trust. Two words: kitty treats. Get the cat to come to you then reward him. Carry the spray bottle when the cat bites other people though. There are no treats for that. Just keep doing these exercizes, and make other people who are around the kitten feed it treats too so the cat thinks of all people as friendly. Cats don't like being told what to do so you have to be persistant.
hampir setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
What? The kitten got ran over!! :( I just figured that out after I wrote down my advice. That is so heart-breaking.
I know. I found him and couldn't go to school because of it.
Thanks for the advice, though. I hae another baby cat that needs to learn some manners as well. I'm sure it'll come in handy.
hampir setahun yang lalu izf said…
cats like 2 fight my 4 do all the time they shouldnt really hurt each other though mine just play fight
hampir setahun yang lalu mileymomo said…
i wish i could help but i can't help you my two cats are like that too
hampir setahun yang lalu dianacarr5678 said…
Well here's bad advice but look at this video this might kinda help: link