Celtic Thunder The guy's Tweet's

Ryanne81 posted on Sep 17, 2009 at 04:30PM
Tweet's from the guy's updating us on whatever they're doing.
 Tweet's from the guy's updating us on whatever they're doing.
last edited on Sep 17, 2009 at 04:32PM

Celtic Thunder 16 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Ryanne81 said…
this was from Paul on 9-15-09:

Poor Paul, I would have moved to another seat

Landed in Toronto after 7 hours of a fat farting man beside me n 2 screaming kids.
big smile
Keith 9-13-09:

yo yo ... Got an amazing coat today for 10 dollars in an old retro store... amazing ... queen st west in toronto ... check it out!... night
hampir setahun yang lalu QueenVictoria73 said…
Damian 9/13/09

It is really exciting when you see everything coming together!! Still alot to get done though!! I am soooo lucky to be doing what i love!!!
Damian

What day is it tomorrow??....at the minute days have no meaning in my life! Love it that way!!!
10:48 PM Sep 17th

Paul 9/18/09

I think this is gonna be some show! Was unsure what Sharon had in mind but all I can say is WOW! D boys have bin workin hard!They r great!

Damian

Only 2 weeks!! I am seriously excited....have i told use that before??!! its gonna be incredible.

11:26 AM Sep 18th

Keith

planes and trains and automobiles.

1:50 PM Sep 18th

Ryan

$15 for a "still in theaters" movie last night in the hotel on a top of the range Philips tv (well.top of the range in 1992). I've been had.

2:38 PM Sep 18th

Paul

Tudors it is tonight, although 40 yr old virgin is on TV. Too many commercials.. Tudors it is

8:09 PM Sep 18th

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
9/19/09

Paul

National Concert Hall gig, Dublin rescheduled for the 17th of February.Hope to see you there.tkts will be on sale soon at WWW.NCH.IE

Damian

I watched the footy with one eye open and the other still asleep!! did not even get out of bed....Fantastic!!

Paul

Why do commentators over here say "nought nought" when talking about a nil all draw in football(soccer)??? PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damian

Well going to hit the sack early tonight i think. Up at 8.30 in the morning for the MANCHESTER DERBY! Such a big game tomorrow. UNITED!!!! 10:19 PM Sep 19th

UNBELIEVABLE. That is the reason i LOVE football. Incredible. United win 4 3. DUH DUH DUH DUH....MICHAEL OWEN!! Me and kelly=bragging rights 9:56 AM Sep 20th

Rehearsals have kicked up another gear....10 to 10 from now on....we've got a show to put on!!! Bed early for the next week. 9:16 PM Sep 21st

Tired..........Really tired!!! No gym today...rest and raring to go for tomorrow i reckon.
5:35 PM Sep 22nd

Okayyyy....i just slept clean through from about 7ish till 11, and now i dont feel as tired and really the night is just starting! Ohh dear.10:14 PM Sep 22nd

LEEFULL!!!....Haha....feel asleep again at 2 ish and slept through till 9...fantastic sleep, hoping united win today too.12:06 PM Sep 23rd

Keith

41 in keepsy upsie... reherals ain soo bad 6:23 PM Sep 21st

19 hours ago still rehearsing... i need new sneakers i think!
1:32 PM Sep 22nd

new NIKE air........ L E T H A L !
11:04 PM Sep 22nd

Paul

TKS 2 all who have bought my xmas album at www.cdbaby.com.New stock is flying its way here now n will be available up 2 xmas week!! 11:12 PM Sep 21st

God there is NOTHING to do in this area.........6:03 PM Sep 22nd

Ryan

Think rehearsals are taking it outta me. My run felt a lot harder this morning!!!

Change my status on MySpace and get inundated with abuse about a clerical error! Look, it was late, a long day and I was out by a month. ; )10:59 AM Sep 23rd
angry
Damian

And i am now connected to the outside world once again, weehayy!!!! But i have woke up today, and have got a serious flu....ohh dear God!!

oh HELL NO! you better get better by saturday, boy!

Paul Byrom : Today was a BIG day for Damian. He came in2 Victoria Secrets with me. His jaw may be permanently around his ankles!
9 hours 6 min ago

yeah, that's MY secret... hehe and paul, i just scoff at you, lol
Damian Mc Ginty: Waky waky..lol!! Dinner time.just heard Keith on Radio foyle, "were do you go to my lovely"!!.That could be renamed as "CT party tune!" lol
1 hour 57 min ago

OMG i know what he means! in A Christmas Carol we listened to 15 by Taylor Swift nonstop because believe it or not, our scrooge loves that song! so whenever i hear that song, i think of my friends in ACC. it's so cool to think of the guys goofing off and listening to one song over and over again! love the "big happy family" feel that CT has. -that made no sense
Paul Byrom : all is gud in the hood! Off to get my car washed!
8 hours 8 min ago

paul, i love you, but just don't say that ever again, lol
hampir setahun yang lalu bgodschild89 said…
surprise
GDonaldsonCT Ryan, if you're getting it all off then i'm getting a new look too. I've been toying with getting it done like Sharon's. What do you think?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan bald and George with blond hair???????