Celtic Thunder "It's Entertainment" on WTTW Chicago, December 12, 2009 - Program huraian

musikluver94 posted on Dec 11, 2009 at 02:53PM
program / series description:
The Irish vocal sextet Celtic Thunder perform a mix of classic and contemporary songs in Toronto. Included: "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)", "Standing on the Corner", "Home", "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", "Hallelujah", "Ireland's Call", and "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown."
Airing Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. runtime 120 mins.
 program / series description: The Irish vocal sextet Celtic Thunder perform a mix of classic and con

Celtic Thunder 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu emi522 said…
where is it airing?
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsMcGinty91 said…
laugh
I think only Chicago. :( I'm so bummed!!!!!! people better post videos. lol
hampir setahun yang lalu trudamsel said…
heart
Yes please anybody if you get to watch it please record it or something and post so we can watch it. I REALLY want to see it:)
hampir setahun yang lalu QueenVictoria73 said…
sextet?!?!?! neil?
hampir setahun yang lalu musikluver94 said…
yeah, i guess Neil is just one of the guys now?!?!
hampir setahun yang lalu CelticDevilgrl said…
sad
ah man! no offense to Neil or anything but i think that the guys were PERFECT without his voice. idk i just don't really agree with adding another guy to the group this late when the 5 voices already blend perfectly together. *sorry to those who may disagree*
i agree CelticDevilgrl, but i really like Neil, so i'm willing to give him a shot. i just don't think i'm really gonna like what i hear. (just personal opinion)
i'll love them no matter what happens and i'm trying hard not to think anything bad about the new changes!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Ryanne81 said…
it sucks they're not allowed to post the video to YouTube :(
heart
Well Neil got such a great response from the QVC thing they decided to do a little more with him :) a friend of mine went to see Storm/It's Entertainment in Toronto and she said Neil did an absolutely superb job, she said his voice blends well with the other guys.
hampir setahun yang lalu damian_m_rox said…
idk if i really like the idea either of adding neil. i like it with just the 5 guys. im sure it will sound good no matter what they do tho.
WHAT! so we're neva gonna see the chicago thing! i got so exited for that!!!
idk?! u know, i bet the post it after IE comes out.
I KNOW! BECAUSE IE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MEGA SUPER UNDER WRAPS AND WE AREN'T SPOSED TO SEE ANY OF IT UNTILL FEB 9TH EXEPT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WENT TO THE TAPING OF IT AND THEY PAID! BUT THEY PLAYED SOME OF THE SONGS ON THIS SHOW AND IT'S NOT FAIR THAT ONLY CHICAGO PEOPLE GOT TO SEE THE NEW STUF FOR FREE AND NOT US!
hmmm
yeah, i totally agree!
I think they'll show it at the other PBS stations next year as a part of their promo for the fall tour.
smile
yeah i'm sure they will....either that or Storm. or maybe both?!
big smile
hmmmm...not sure, guess we'll see :)
hampir setahun yang lalu cassidy86 said…
smirk
they air new dvds on pbs! if ie won't be coming out til feb.19th then maybe their air it around that time!
wait, i thought it was february 9th
yeah it is
hampir setahun yang lalu cassidy86 said…
wink
sorry- you're right! that's 10 days sooner too!