Celtic Thunder The Guys' Heights

musikluver94 posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 09:09PM
I just wanted to post something about how tall the lads are, for anyone who was curious. As near as I can tell this is correct, but it's always possible that this info is wrong...just comment if you know something different.

George's height: 6'2"
Keith's height 6'1"
Paul's height 6'0"
Damian's height 5'11"
Ryan's height 5'10"
Emmet's height 5'10"
Neil's height 5'9"
Colm's height 5'8"
 I just wanted to post something about how tall the lads are, for anyone who was curious. As near as
last edited on Oct 02, 2012 at 10:00PM

Celtic Thunder 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Rainbow_Veins77 said…
laugh
Wow! Well I deff know Keith is 6'1! But the rest of the guys I didn't know! This is very interesting! Wow, I'm only 5'5, so Keith would be towering over me lol
hampir setahun yang lalu me_kay92 said…
smile
i think damian said on twitter that he is officially 6 feet. and yeah i'm only 5'4 so all of em would be a lots bigger then me!! lol
hampir setahun yang lalu musikluver94 said…
well, i figured someone would bring up the Damian being 6 feet thing, but when i met him, my brother was standing next to him, and my brother is 5'10" and damian was just like barely, barely taller than him. and yeah i'm 5'6" and Keith was like HUGE when i met him lol!
hampir setahun yang lalu Rainbow_Veins77 said…
lol haha! : )
hampir setahun yang lalu AngelMcfay said…
surprise
omg i am the same hight as Neil
hampir setahun yang lalu luvnmarksalling said…
Does anyone know how tall Colm Keegan is?
hampir setahun yang lalu musikluver94 said…
Based on pictures, I would revise this and say that Neil is 5'9", Emmet is somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10" and Colm is 5'8"
hampir setahun yang lalu Windi09 said…
I'm 5'9. I feel so tall! it's okey, though. Keith is taller :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Headsince2013 said…
What about Emmett O'Hanlon and Michael O'Dwyer? Got to include them.