Chair,Jate and Derena Fangirls of Team Endgame forum!

supernowa posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 07:57PM
Okay, so maybe we need ours forum. We can here cheer our great, wonderful, the best, lovely, adorable, excellent, beautiful, perfect, sweet, cute Team Endgame and of course talk about EVERYTHING.

I've hoping that some people will be write here, because we have only 47 fans.

Chair,Jate and Derena 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu supernowa said…
smile
So I'm Weronika/Veronica. You can call me Vera, V., W., whatever. ;)
Out of our Team Endgame I love most Chair. <3 Than Nenny. Than Derena. But I would live If Nate won't be with Jenny. Of course It can't be Serena!!! Seriously, once I most don't like Skate, but now Serenate is worst. Mwww, hate them! xD
My OTP is definitely Jate in Lost, my current obsession are Chair.
My favorite show is Lost, than Gossip Girl, than Fringe, Glee, BH 90210.
So it is probably enough about me. :D

And I have a request - I'm not great in English, so If in first post are the mistakes, write. ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu gossipgirl95 said…
smile
I Put Up a Thread For Team Endgame on The GG Club.Maybe More People Will Join This Club!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
Okay. :)

So what's your name? And which pair do you like best? (yeah this is a rhetorical question, I know that Chair xP)
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamB_Forever said…
heart
My name is Julia!
Out of Team Endgame, Chair is my favourite!Chair is my OTP, I love them, they are so adorebal!So Chair forever!
My second favourite couple out of Team Endgame is Derena, I love them since the first second, they are so sweet!I'm sure that they belong together and Dan will win her heart forever!Who needs Serenate, they are so boring!!!!
I must say I never liked the idea of Nenny, but then in season 3 I changed my mind!OMG they have great chemestry and how sweet they are together!So yeah now I love my Nenny!

So Team Endgame rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Julia. :)

Who needs Serenate, they are so boring!!!!

Haha, they only having sex! Mwww, their scenes before a break in GG I can survive, but later...

And I really doubt then Nate & Serena will be together, Dan & Serena back and they must be together. <3 Nate needs somebody else. I love Nenny, but Nate should be with another girl, and Jenny with another boy. :)

I've hope that someone else 'll write here. ;)