Chuck OKAY I WAS WRONG

Councilman posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 02:42AM
I thought Casey would be the one who told Chuck why Sarah shot and killed the Fulcrum dude. Turns out the writers were a step ahead of me and Chuck confronted her about it himself.
It's nice to see Chuck grow some guts and take the bull by the horn finally.
The question to me now is this. Is the CIA or the NSA going to start paying Chuck for his work? So far all he ever got was the house filled with rose peddles, wine and Pecan pie. Shouldn't they be paying him for his servive?After all he puts it on the line all the time.
Just a thought.
I loved the dream Chuck had. Sarah is after all one of if not the most beautiful women on Earth.
last edited on Feb 17, 2009 at 11:08AM

Chuck 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
In "Chuck VS the Suburbs" we see better than ever that both Chuck and Sarah are very much in love and could be happy with each other if the Gov. would let them. We also see once again that they both want to be more than they are. I think this is one show where that could work if written right. I wpold like to see Chuck ans Sarah and even Shawn and Jules from Psych also get together and be happy for a change. There is enough sadness in the rest of the world.