Chuck Chuck Vs the Colonel atau is it Vs the Misdirect?

Councilman posted on Apr 22, 2009 at 01:10AM
The writers have a way setting us up for one thing and then moving in another direction all together. I for one hope that is exactly what is taking place with these last two episodes.
I don't see how the decision to cancel the show could be kept secret as easily as a canard could. With the canceling some people would be upset and blab. With a misdirect everyone is in on a great surprise, and NBC said the decision ould not be made until May. I am thinking that at some point near the end of the next episode Chuck is going to begin to falsh once again right after he and Sarah decide to make their relationship permanent.
Besides Fulcrum was not completely taken out by a long shot only a few were killed and the seeming leader Rourke is still with is.
One other thing. This episode was AWESOME in every way, since it all came back together in the end.
last edited on Apr 22, 2009 at 01:22AM

Chuck 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Chuckster said…
smile
Wow! Makes sense I guess. I sure hope you're right.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
wink
If there was a prize for getting something right it would go to LongbeachBry. In answer to the topic question; Do you want Chuck's family and friends to know that he is an agent? Posted by Dark_Silence
LongbeachBry said:
I think if anyone will find out it might be Devon. Someone close to chuck(but not too close) whom can run interference for him occasionally and help keep him grounded.
Very good on the question and the response. Congrats.
hampir setahun yang lalu Charmichael said…
Don't let them cancel Chuck! Show your support at:
www.SaveChuckBartowski.com
hampir setahun yang lalu BondJBond said…
While I too wish to save this program I do fear that train has left the station unless the out pouring of support is suddenly much more massive than it looks to be. I did sign in on the support sight.
I hope the last show was a trick. I'm used to them.
hampir setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
The Buy more employees could get rid of Emmett by banding together and telling the Corporate wonk the truth that they thought they were going to get rid of Emmett not Big Mike and threaten to all walk out at once of vote for a union. That should be enough. I have seen similar tactic work in real life retail. There is something about a union threat.