ular tedung, cobra Kai ular tedung, cobra Kontinuity

DarkSarcasm posted on Feb 18, 2021 at 03:52AM
Warning: Once you see this stuff, you won't be able to unsee it.

I've noticed some continuity errors in Cobra Kai, and I need to get them off my chest. Feel free to do the same if you've found something too.
last edited on Feb 18, 2021 at 05:29AM

ular tedung, cobra Kai 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
1x09-1x10 - Johnny meets Louie and the Biker Dummies and leaves home at dark, and gets to Daniel's during the day. Why did Daniel not hear the bike? Did it Johnny take all night to get there? Did he stand there by the pool for hours? I NEED ANSWERS XD
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 1x09-1x10 - Johnny meets Louie and the Biker Dummies and leaves utama at dark, and gets to Daniel's du
yorkshire_rose commented…
Oh,I never even noticed.Certainly does need jawapan ! hampir setahun yang lalu
2x07 - Miyagi-do trains in a freezer 'cause they can't take the heat, Cobra Kai is wearing hoodies in the woods
 2x07 - Miyagi-do trains in a freezer 'cause they can't take the heat, ular tedung, cobra Kai is wearing hoodies in
Hmm interesting point ! hampir setahun yang lalu
2x10 - Hawk comes at Miguel from above, but he went through the trophy case on the ground floor.
 2x10 - Hawk comes at Miguel from above, but he went through the trophy case on the ground floor.
Well spotted !! hampir setahun yang lalu
DarkSarcasm commented…
After a few lebih watches, I think the staircase had two openings, and he came in from the other way. hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
3x03 - Hawk's wearing a helmet in one scene and has a perfect 'hawk in the next, tell me your secrets boy, I can't even keep a respectable ponytail with a hoodie on.
 3x03 - Hawk's wearing a topi keledar in one scene and has a perfect 'hawk in the next, tell me your secrets
*lol* ! It could be that there's a Mohawk mould under his topi keledar *solved* *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu TerrySlivers said…
Hard to simply rationalize most of these away...you’re definitely right. It kinda messes with your S.O.Disbelief...takes you out of it a bit. Although, not a continuity error...some of the stunt work in season 3 had a similar effect on me in certain scenes...where it was glaringly obvious.