Crush How Do I Tell Him?

KyleeHoran posted on Dec 28, 2012 at 01:53AM
I really like this boy who I sit next to in some of my classes. My friends are also in my classes and always tease me about him. I'm about 85% sure he likes me and I just want to tell him I like him. It seems like every time I try, I just can't do it! Nervousness overcomes me and all my friends push me ahead to do it, but I refuse. I just need a way to tell him face-to-face, any help?

Crush 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Trina_Toon_Link said…
..ok here's my advice......think about it....what would you do if HE told YOU that he liked you.....when the time is right.....i made a big mistake not telling my crush that i liked him because he moved to another school before i got the courage....tell him before it's to late....my friend told her crush that she liked him by passing him a note....i advise that or Instant message him if it's easier........good luck!...oh and if he says something mean after u say u like him, then he is not worth it......dont say I REALLY LIKE U!!! or i kinda like u? just say i like u...if you think it sounds weird that add something before or after the i like u, like "i just like u okay?' or "i have a confession to make....i like u"..let me know if you need any advice!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu