Damon & Bonnie Bamon Hate

StephanieTVD posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 06:22PM
This is kinda a rant about Bamon hate.

Basically, all this hate about about Bamon mainly coming from DE fans is really making me upset!

It might sound a lil silly that I could be so hurt by some words that people have said about a couple that I strongly believe in, but it just really gets to me!

Does anyone else feel like this?????

It's hard not to read anyone it coz most of the TVD community are DE'ers and arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why they gotta hate on Bamon?!

Yeah okay. This was kinda pointless but I had to get it out.

:(

StephanieTVD

Damon & Bonnie 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu AngelGirl1992 said…
Hey STEPHANIE cool to see you somewhere else then twitter. Anyway. Them bashing Bamon and belittling anything related to Bamon says one thing:

IT IS A THREAT TO THEM. They know deep down that Bonnie is the only person - besides Stefan and some extent Alaric - he holds respect for. They know that Bamon has to power to crush down their pathetic little ship. They know how powerful Bamon is. Yes their words are harsh and I get also very frustrated with them. Hey I am also posting more often Bamon related rant comments on Tumblr only because of their unnecessary childlike behavior. But on the other hand I am kinda flattered. That my Bamon. My baby Bamon has so much power to make them cower.

YEAH BABY

THAT IS THE POWER OF BAMON.
hampir setahun yang lalu DamonsLilBird said…
wink
Ditto mate.
hampir setahun yang lalu nansoula said…
smile
I just don't read them and ignore the "haters" :P
hampir setahun yang lalu aceg said…
Recently I become convinced that hate or dislikeness is very normal among couples/actors forums. If every shipper's fondom share hate for one or more than one couples/shippers in particular, what does that make a difference? One fandom is more innocent than another?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu CrazedBamonFan said…
TVD has been off for a while now. I have completely separated myself from the madness that is this fandom. And you know how I feel? Absolutely magnificent. I think people should learn to move on during the wait, because I know for one my sanity is completely in tact. Find another show to take your mind off things. Game of Thrones had me occupied and now True Blood is coming back on. Since that's on, I don't have to worry about what ship is saying what to whomever. And, I can't even attempt to care.
hampir setahun yang lalu Tigerlily888 said…
It gets to me too! Because people start to get personal and then say they wish Bonnie was dead! I mean what the fuck?! THEY ARE SCARED BAMON WILL HAPPEN-if they weren't it would be below they're notice! Chin up and fight fight fight and defend for Bamon!!!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu