Damon & Elena damon & elena peminat-peminat forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8451-8500 of 14056

hampir setahun yang lalu Sunbathe said…
^ Exactly, especially on the last part!
And lmao about Paul Wesley. He always reminds me of Stefan now, too. But even if he didn't I still wouldn't be a fan. He's just bleh, plus something about him looks weird.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu DeanandDamon said…
rofl!! i really dont mean to bash the actor (especially after i got my first ban on the cw website for making fun of his big jaw and foreheard) but even before vd i was not impressed by him. i was a little disappointed when i found out that paul would play stefan. i just dont like his looks. not that he's ugly or anything but hes like you said bleh! anyway i love damon cause his character is so complex. He has this cool dangerous dark side but then deep down he has this vulnerable, lost soul thing going on. He's so incredible to watch and read! oh and yeah...HES HOT! lol well he is!
hampir setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
i do not think paul wesley is ugly at all actaully...i just hate stefan so when i think of paul i'm like ehhh ...stefan...but over all i think paul is good looking...BUT nothing compared to ian...ian is just a GOD!
Sara... I totally agree about Damon. All the different sides he has is what makes him so hot! He can be dark and dangerous.... he can be sweet and vulnerable plus more!

Klea... I like Paul's abs :P
But other than that I don't know what it is but something about him just puts me off. I think the two most attractive men on TVD are Ian and Matt Davis. ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu DeanandDamon said…
yes ian is so prettyyyyy its ridiculous how men could be so pretty. i just watched white collar and drooled all over matt bomer. just watched another episode of army wives and drooled all over drew fuller. man i drooled a lot today. anyway yes paul isnt ugly but his look dont do anything for me. he's a nice guy though and i respect him. well im going to watch the incredibly shallow pretty little liars. dont know y i watch but i do!
hampir setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
haha i love pretty little liars! love ezra and wren and toby! ahaha!
hampir setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
big smile
Hey is anyone online?
I'm here, but not for long.
I have to leave for work soon.
hampir setahun yang lalu mariafan said…
Hey everyone!

I'm a Delena fan and i wanted to join this forum earlier but it's difficult for me cuz i can't write to forums.. i think i have the worst internet connection EVER.. :S

anyway i'm Maria :)
Hi Maria, I'm Nicole. :)
Hey Nicole and Maria.:)

Yeah Nicole I've got to go out in an hour to a friend's party.
That sounds like fun. :)
Birthday party, or just a regular party?
hampir setahun yang lalu mariafan said…
big smile
hey girls!

and have fun to the party Katie!!!
Birthday party. I'm really nervous, because I won't know anyone there other than my friend who's party it is lmao.
Aww don't worry... it's a chance to meet a lot of new people. And maybe some cute guys! ;)
Yeah I hope so. Ahh it's so scary though when you don't know anyone..I'm always scared everyone will hate me lmao..I'm super shy when I think people look bitchy..oh and around hot guys :P
^ I'm pretty much the same way.
I'm shy around big groups of people, and people I don't know... but when it comes to my close friends, I'm loud and crazy! xD
Ditto lmao. Big groups of people that I don't know get me really nervous. I'm scared they are gonna judge me before they actually know me. But you can never get me to shut up when I'm with my friends :P I'm hyper most of the time and apparently I laugh at everything lmao.
Who's here?!
hampir setahun yang lalu chairbuck12 said…
Hey Nicole. =)
How are you? :)
Great! fells like I haven't talked to you in a week! =)
I saw that you nominated me for FOTM!!! thanks so much girl! I really dont deserve it tho, there ar TONS of people on here more active than I am....
btw, I got a TUMBLR
link
if you have one follow me? =)
how are you?
I know, I haven't seen you in forever!
You're welcome... you totally deserve it! :)
I don't even know what Tumblr is. What is it?!

I'm good. I just watched The Bounty Hunter.
I don't know what it really is. lol. Basically like Twitter but you can post vids, photos, quotes, chats....it's pretty fun (and addictive!)
And ahhhhhhh Gerald Butler. *makes swooning motion* That man can make any movie ridiciously good by just having his face in it, lol.

How did you like the movie??
Sounds like fun. Maybe I will make one! :)
Haha yes! Gerard Butler is like a sex god! He's so entertaining... I love watching him. :D The movie was good, I liked it.
I liked it too. (actually I didnt finish it, must do that soon!)
And yes he IS.

But I'm still into Riley from Eclipse.
hahahaha.
Oh, I am so into Riley still, too!
I even joined Xavier's spot on here haha
There's a spot?
*goes to join*
There is.
It's not very active though
until I join it. ;)
lol.....just kidding.
But no seriously, I'm going to make that spot active, haha....
Haha, you could just post a bunch of video interviews and stuff
Yeah haha.
But I'm still 100% convinced that he needs to play Klaus.
I mean, look at him. He can def. play the bad boy part well.
 Yeah haha. But I'm still 100% convinced that he needs to play Klaus. I mean, look at him. He can de
Yeah, JP really needs to get on it!
He would make an amazing Klaus! He deserves a much better role than one from Twilight, so this would be perfect for him.

Klaus♥Meredith! ;)
hahaha yes :) Klaus + Meredith = best AU tvd couple EVER lol.
^ Obviously! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
mischievous
yummy.....who is he?
big smile
Hey Guys! Riley is so hot.XD
Lau - His name is Xavier Samuel. :)

Katie - I agree 100%!
big smile
My friends that love Twilight think he's ugly.:/

Although they agree Emmett is hot.XD

I agree that it would be great if the guy that played Riley was in VD... preferably the guy who plays Emmett as well. TVD would have hotness overload.XD
big smile
he plays in Twilight?
^^Yup. He should be in TVD though lol.
big smile
yes deffo he should!!!

So what's new with all of you.....missed you so much...it's like passing through a dry spell:(
Yeah.. this forum hasn't been as active this past week.:((

I haven't been up to much except I feel like I've seen every single movie in the cinema rofl. What's up with you two?
cake
finally summer break for me, parties,beach,friends that kinda stuff...that's why i haven't been so active anymore but i'm trying to remedy that:)
I can't go to the beach because the beaches are too far away from Manchester and the weather has been terrible for the past week.

I went to a party last night ;)
i went camping for 2 days to a lake near by....it was great, we made barbecues and partied all night.There was 9 of us it was great,real relaxing.....

How was the party?
It was great! I didn't actually know anyone there but one person lmao but it was still really fun.. I can't remember some people's names though lol and most ppl there I liked.. some annoying people but overall it was good.XD

I've not been camping for ages....last time I went was last year with some friends, it was hilarious..
big smile
yeah its great going into the nature but for me 2 days was enough:)) because i can't make it 3 without my cell phone{Boone reference} seriously or without my laptop....but i had fun...later when the night came we told horror stories by the fire...loved it

I'm actually going to a party tonight and I also Am not good with names, only with faces
big smile
Aww well I hope you have fun.XD What time is it in Italy now?