Damon & Elena damon & elena peminat-peminat forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11351-11400 of 14056

hampir setahun yang lalu Teamdamon33 said…
I don't think she did. She saved him after all. If it wasn't her, he'd be dead.
hampir setahun yang lalu clois222222 said…
hey is any one here?
hey is any one here?
hampir setahun yang lalu chairbuck12 said…
anyoooonnnnnne on?

I haven't been in here in forever!
hey i'm here u can call me j, how r u? what's ur name?
Hi! My name's Christina, but everyone calls me Chrissy.

Nice to meet you!

You excited for the DE roadtrip??? :D
ofcourse i'm i can't wait plus there will be alaric with them on the rood trip so that will be intersting, because in last season he noticed that there was something going on beteewn them

how about u r u excited?
YESSSSS Alaric, and Teddy, Elena's trused teddy bear, are the biggest DE shippers of all!!!!.....hahaha

I'm really excited.....especially bc Stefan wont be going with them!
big smile
i know that's the best part
hampir setahun yang lalu overthedges said…
hi girls!my friend send to Lisa an e-mail, she answered!(my friend tell her about the petition)

Hi Lisa ,
I write because I am a big fan of the series.
It's one that took me more and I thank you for this.
I love the couple damon-Elena, and hopefully a final time to Delena.
We are many, here ( www.petitiononline.com/dendgame/petition.h­tml ) we have over 700 signatures.
What to say.
I trust in you.

With love , Martina.

p.s.
I'm so sorry for the wrong English but unfortunately I'm Italian

Hi Martina,

You write excellent English. I only wish my Italian was more fluent so I could have Stefan and Damon swear (mildly) a bit more realistically.

I can hardly ignore the wishes of 700 Delena fans. But if Bonnie and Matt get together, what do you think should happen to Stefan?

Should he:

1) Be run over by a car
2) Go off with another girl
3) Be kept by Elena for the sake of the good old days for times when Damon is too tired
4)___________________? (write in your own opinion)

After all, Stefan is the hero of the series and he can't just disappear! And especially after the things that happen in Midnight (secret things I can't mention yet . . . .).

What should I do?

Lisa
L.J. Smith
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
OMG! I'm soo excited now!! ^^ I would totally go with option 2. LOL

And especially after the things that happen in Midnight (secret things I can't mention yet . . . .).

What does she mean by that?
hampir setahun yang lalu overthedges said…
i don't know something will happen, Stefan as hero make me vomit :/
he can died as a hero saving Damon or Elena.
hampir setahun yang lalu jendelena said…
I hope you guys are all emailing LJ Smith and telling her how much you love Damon and Elena. She needs to know how many Damon and Elena fans there are. And who the heck cares about Stefan. He can marry his humanity rofl. Once Damon and Elena end up together, all will be well
laugh
And who the heck cares about Stefan. He can marry his humanity rofl.

LMFAO! That can be option 4. LOL
God I hate how Stefan is like so freakin perfect. If Elena ends up with Damon, so what its not a crime, life is tough move on rofl. I would hate it if we got some cheesy fluffy ending so I really hope she puts Elena with Damon.
smirk
^^ Me too. Stefan doesn't deserve everyone! How can Elena AND Katherine love him instead of Damon? But that will change! LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu lizzie_jo5 said…
As a "hero" of the series Stefan should save everyone some trouble and get his sorry ass out of the way for Elena and Damon. He is such a dull charachter i couldn;t care less what happened to him. He could even get run over by a car;) But better not cause then Elena will not stop whining about it;)
hampir setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
laugh
Anyone else confused why people keep saying Damon is such a monster and can't be forgiven... and this is coming from Bamon fans?? Does that mean they can't happen?
i dont think he's a monster. i think he's a person who's lost the grasp of what's good and bad. I think he will have to change before anything will happen between him and Elena. Don't worry Delena will happen for sure cause that's the purpose of the show. I am only worried whether it will be endgame or not,
big smile
Katie that's because Delena fans are the real Damon fans its being proven time and time again, other fans only ship Damon when he's being a good boy. 4get the haters<< Delena FTW. Delena fans also like Elena alot more than SE fans, the things they say about Elena lord idk they might as well ship Stefan and Bonnie.
Seriously? i never knew Stelena fans didn;t really like Elena that much? i guess it;s because she doesn;t have eyes for Stefan only. But who could blame her;)
laugh
You should see the things they say about her. They only like Elena when she is worshiping the ground that Stefan walks on. Ask anyone who is a Elena fan first and not a Stefan fan first and the Pro Elena fans will tell you they ship Damon and Elena, that is a fact. People who ship SE love Stefan and wants him to have the one he wants but they don't actually like Elena rofl. Or shall I say their love for Elena is circumstantial
Hmm, i guess i shouldn't be surprised, cause even i have my dark moments when i hate her, specially when she is mean to Damon;) but it's good to know that Elena fans ship Delena:)
Anyway what do you think about the reply L.J sent? can we read anything into it?
hampir setahun yang lalu DeanandDamon said…
oh my gosh! stefan the hero of the story? hardily!!!!!! if anything id say he was the antagonist who gets in the way of elena having her true happy ending. and who cares what happens to stefan in the end. let him disappear...please!!!!

i think the unlikely hero of the story is damon. he starts off to e/o as the villain but then transforms before our eyes and becomes the one that save the day. so lj smith is high on s/t b/c stefan is NOT A HERO!!!!!!!

btw hi..i havent been on here for awhile!
big smile
Agree !!^^

And hi Sara! How are you?
hampir setahun yang lalu DeanandDamon said…
Hey julia! its been awhile! hi im okay... been really busy w/ school starting up but ive been hardily focusing on any of my homework since vampire diaries started up again.

did u write to lj smith?
tongue
I haven't actually. Don't have any imagination to build an e-mail up. That's my problem.
ok i'm the only who is upset because we have got any sneekpeaks on up coming episode?

hi juluia how ru?
I guess we have, a link and pics.

I'm fine what about you ?
i'm fine, i know we have promo but i want one sneekpeek about delena or team badass don't u?
Anyone?
hey juluia i'm here
so what do u think of the sneek peak? i loved it
Hey J! Oh, and it's Julia, maybe it was just a typo mistake but I'm just making sure. :)

OMG! There's a sneek peak? Can you please give the link?
oh yes it's a typo sorry julia

here's the link:

link
Thanks!
smile
julia plz watch it and tell me what u think ok
Well, I just watched it and I must say, I loved it! Damon looks so hot and DE were great!
i love how he cares if she's ok (how u doin back there)and how reach his arm in the back, i also love how he cares if that she "hates him" or pretand to hate him like he said(u know this whole pretanding to hate me thing is geting a littel silly)
heart
IKR? I thought I was the only one who noticed how he touched her leg while talking to her. And is obvious that she's faking. AND I could see she was surprised when he said he saw the ring. I believe him. :)
yeah i me too he never laied to her befor and there's no reason to lay now
wink
That's right. ^^ Damon doesn't lie.
Anybody here?
hampir setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
big smile
Hey Julia...long time
big smile
Lau! I've missed you! What have you been up to?
big smile
Busy lately:( i had a virus that affected my computer so I had to reinstall the windows plus all the software, which took all day...exhausted. I saw Glee today and Yesterday House and GG so pretty busy on their sites...how about you?
Aff, I hate when that happens!

I saw Glee today too! What did you think of it?
big smile
I liked it..especially like Sam, he's so hot!!!
it had some funny things,Quinn is back!! the characters were awesome. loved the plotting that Sue and Will did lol.... but my only regret is that there was no Quick interaction
I know right? He's sooooo hot! When I first heard about him, I went straight to Google and when I saw him, I was like OMG!
Quinn looks great, I'm glad she made it back to the Cheerios.
Will and Sue were hilarious! Especially Sue, of course.
Yeah, there was no Quick at all. I'm just realizing this now... My Glee-OTP is Finchel. :)
big smile
so then you were happy right_?Finally Rachel and Finn together..the last scene with them was so cute:) i like them but I prefer Quick
yuor OTP from Glee or your OTP from all shows?