Lintas Disney Francine Crossover Contest (In memory of a Lost soul)

SarahCorine posted on Aug 28, 2013 at 08:26PM
I know it's not Disney related. I know it's not but I feel this is just something I have to do for her because to be honest, Fanpop is a big thing for me. My cousin was a beautiful person but her real beauty was in her strength as a person. She always put her family first and had a kind of beautiful attitude that made her strong. I know this may seem weird but you all have become like family to me, supporting me in times of need so I know they'll be people who will do this.

RULES
No limit to how many pictures you post here
5 props will be given for every picture you make
First Place-50 props
Second Place-40 props
Third Place-30 props
Forth Place-20 props
Fifth Place-10 props
Can create any situation as long as a strong, brave, and beautiful woman is the main focus of the crossover or healing in some kind of way
Must have the name "Francine" in the picture

THIS IS ALL FOR YOU FRANCINE. I LOVE YOU. <3
 I know it's not Disney related. I know it's not but I feel this is just something I have to do for he
last edited on Aug 28, 2013 at 08:29PM

Lintas Disney 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessBelle2 said…
Here you go x
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Here anda go x
SarahCorine commented…
Thank you. I'm sorry for being so picky. This truly is a beautiful picture, but may anda please add her name to the picture. I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound rude. Please forgive me. hampir setahun yang lalu
kristenfan10109 commented…
Did she have any kegemaran Disney characters hampir setahun yang lalu
SarahCorine commented…
Not that I know of. If anything, I think she would have liked Esmeralda the most because she had so much in common with her. Both were strong and never afraid to stand up for what they believe in. She looks the most like Pocahontas though. She was a big peminat of Marilyn Monroe so anda could use any character that looks like Marilyn atau is like Marilyn. I know she'd like that. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MegaraRider said…
We're all here for you.
 We're all here for you.
SarahCorine commented…
I really Cinta this one. hampir setahun yang lalu
MegaraRider commented…
I'm so glad. hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
This is so beautiful. hampir setahun yang lalu
This isn't really for your contest. After reading that Francine looked like Pocahontas and liked Marilyn Monroe, I thought it would be fun to see what Pocahontas would look like as Marilyn Monroe. Here she is.
 This isn't really for your contest. After Membaca that Francine looked like Pocahontas and liked Mari
SarahCorine commented…
This is wonderful. I plan to put this in the poll. It's still in great memory of my cousin and she would Cinta this. This is nicely done. Thank you. =) ps, could anda please just put her name in the pic? hampir setahun yang lalu
MegaraRider commented…
How's that? hampir setahun yang lalu
SarahCorine commented…
I see it on the little billboard behind her. Cute. I Cinta it. hampir setahun yang lalu
Can you post a pic of your cousin?
hampir setahun yang lalu SarahCorine said…
The one on the right was taken 4 years ago when she did my hair and makeup for homecoming my jr year. She was so beautiful.
 The one on the right was taken 4 years lalu when she did my hair and makeup for homecoming my jr year.
mhs1025 commented…
She was beautiful. hampir setahun yang lalu
SarahCorine commented…
Thank you. She certainly was. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessBelle2 said…
When you said she liked Marilyn Monroe I remembered I made this ages ago. You can have it on here.
 When anda berkata she liked Marilyn Monroe I remembered I made this ages ago. anda can have it on here.
hampir setahun yang lalu sweetie-94 said…
Here's mine
 Here's mine
hampir setahun yang lalu kristenfan10109 said…
I'm here for you sweetie I know what you're going through
 I'm here for anda sweetie I know what you're going through
hampir setahun yang lalu CaterdayGirl said…
Really proud of this one. Hope you like it Sarah. I thought this scene from Lilo and Stitch is fitting and the song that goes with it fits.
 Really proud of this one. Hope anda like it Sarah. I thought this scene from Lilo and Stitch is fittin
Cute hampir setahun yang lalu
SarahCorine commented…
Thank you. I'm glad you're proud of this one because it certainly is beautiful and very touching. hampir setahun yang lalu
CaterdayGirl commented…
thank anda glad anda think so hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu SarahCorine said…
Thank you everyone for helping me through this. I know you can't do much through Fanpop yet you all do so much with these beautiful and heartwarming pictures. They touch my heart and make me so proud. Nothing will bring her back and this Sunday at the viewing and Monday at the funeral is only going to be worse than this past week but I will think of you all and feel some comfort as I think of these beautiful and touching pictures. I truly appreciate you all.
Your welcome sweetie anda can get through this I'm still suffering through my baru-baru ini loss in Febuary so I know what you're going through and I know its not easy right now but things will get better I promise it just takes time but know she is always with and is watching over anda she will never leave anda :) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Createjewels said…
I pray that Francine will rest in peace. Here is one for her.
 I pray that Francine will rest in peace. Here is one for her.