Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1584

hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
I've been to St.Petersburg,but not Moscow.

To ALL the DP's-Are y'all hoping Merida will join the lineup?
hampir setahun yang lalu rigo1315 said…
Snow White: Yes
Belle: Of course we would she's a strong princess like the rest of us.
Snow White: I'm strong... Alright!!
Aurora: Look up Kingdom Hearts sweatheart...
Cinderella: Though she would fit in fine... Disney probably won't allow her on the count she is Pixar
Ariel: Not that there is anything wrong with that just both Disney Animation and Pixar are two totally seperate things.
Rapunzel: speaking as the 10th princess she can proudly proclaim to be the first Pixar Princess making her a pioneer for Princess in the Pixar line-up
Mulan: But some how some way I'm a princess so who knows she could get lucky.

Ariel what's your fastest time in the 100 butterfly?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
Ariel: 2 minutes!

To all the Princesses: Do you sometimes decorate Weddings for the other people?
hampir setahun yang lalu PociandSmith said…
Snow White, Cinderella, Mulan, Tiana : No
Rapunzel: yes,of course, it is so artistic!
Pocahontas: Yes, especially traditional natives.!!!
Arie, Belle, Jasmine: Sometimes.

Pocahontas: Who do you really love? John Smith or John Rolfe? And regardless of that, who's more handsome?
hampir setahun yang lalu SweetPea2007 said…
Pocahontas: John Rolfe is my life, my everything! I Love him with every ounce of my being and he feels the same way about me! They are both Handsome in their own ways...John Smith is handsome in that surfer,super model way and John Rolfe is handsome in that chiseled, sophisticated way.....

Ariel, do any of your sisters have husbands yet?
Some of them are dating right now,bu no,not at this time.

(FYI Ariel,disney BOUGHT Pixar.)

Shang,were you angry at Mushu for him trying to break you and Mulan up?
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessLD said…
Shang: First I was angry, because he was the one that was making me problems with Mulan, but I forgave him because he was the one that make possible to marry Mulan.

Disney Princesses, how was to go to House of Mouse? Did you have fun there? How is relantioship with House of Mouse crew?
All of them except Tiana and Rapunzel: We LOOOOVVVVEEEDDDD ITTTT!!!!
Cinderella: It was the best place to hangout I loved it
Mulan: We were able to be ourselves after a long day at work.
Belle: I hated wearing my giant golden dress each time after work, but it made for a great dinner date dress with Adam and they served some of the best food from every nationality.
Tiana & Rapunzel: We would have loved to have gone Ariel shows us tons of videos on her magic bubble and we wished they would bring it back for old times sake.
Aurora: The fun was also, seeing everbody not so much seeing Maleficent, but the House of Mouse crew did a great job keeping all of us happy.

Ariel: mhs1025 Thanks for that... I'm still not entirley clear on all this Disney Pixar technical stuff :)

rigo1315: Hey Ariel! If you can swim that fast then I challenge you to a race one of these days ;)

Question:
Melody have you ever gone to the Kingdom Hearts set to see your mom battle it out with Sora?
Melody: Nope, never heard of it.

Tiana: Do you have any famous celebrities in your restaurant?
Constantly, we once had Lewis Armstrong perform. He was a bit skepticle to be around Louis, but they blew away everyone fortunate enough to be there.

Kwel so how exactly to you run your resturant Tiana?
Goin' there EVERY single day!!!!! But when i'm sick,Naveen usualy does it. If we're out of New Orleans,my momma does.

Pocahontas,were you in a deep depression after hearing about Smith's 'death'?
Pocahontas: I was very sad at first but I had not seen him in a long time and our "love" was more like a fling.......so I meditated for a while and then moved on with my life.

Tiana, how old were you when you father died?
Tiana: I was only 12 years old back then.

Cinderella: Did you sell your peasant outfit to Carlotta?
Cinderella: What? Why would I sell it to anyone? I cut it up and used it to make quits for orphaned children....sell it? HA HA...that is funny....and do you mean Carlotta from Little Mermaid? She would not have even fit in it unless she added lots and lots of fabric.....

Cinderella, what have you kept that belonged to your mother and Father?
Their pictures!!!!! I'd be devistated if anything happened to them!!!!!!!!!

Naveen,why did your parents cut you off exactly?
Ugh! Well my friend I was a bit of a spender

Tiana: A bit!

Naveen: Okay a great big spender. I bought friends, furniture, cars, boats, anything really, and at parties I'd buy everyone food and drinks which was about....

Naveen's dad: $89,000,000 dollars in the US

Naveen's mom: For all 10,000 friends of his 100,000 friends

Naveen: Which is why I was cut. Too much spending yes and there was also the countless women that I dated and spended thousands of euro's on.

Tiana: Countless? -_-"

Ariel did Gabriella and Ollie go to Melody's birthday the one Morgana interupted and tried to killer her... Birthday?
Ariel: Yes, and I can't believe that Gabriella has changed alot, in particularly her appearance that 1 minute I can't recognise her!

To all the Prince: What are your favourite sports?
Ferdinand & Phillip: We like equestrian.

Charming, Smith, John Rolfe: Jousting. Fun to show off your sword fighting skills

Eric: Boat racing. When I was a kid I loved the ocean soo much and when I got my first boat nothing stopped me from sailing on the seas

Flynn & Aladdin: We have different names of it, but we think its called football (Or soccer in the US)

Shang: Wrestling. Its more on skill and strength of yourself

Naveen: I never played sports, but American Football is very intense

Adam: I never played sports either, but I'd go with Equestrian

All Princess: What are your favorite sports?
big smile
Snow White and Cinderella: (giggle) we are not really into doing sports, but we do enjoy watching a Tennis match or figure skating...
Aurora: I Love Tennis....it is very invigorating!
Ariel: Swimming...or surfing...that is always fun...
Jasmine: Horse racing is my favorite, but I also like to join in with a game of soccer.
Pocahontas: I also like Soccer and American Football is actually fun too (I beat all those boys buts!). Basketball is also fun as well...oh and wrestling! I am really good at that!
Mulan: Yeah I like wrestling too! And kickboxing and fencing! Gymnastics is also fun...
Jasmine: Oh I forgot gymnastics! I also enjoy that!
Belle: Tennis can be fun...but I also like a nice relaxing game of golf...or Darts...I always Adam at that! He beats me at Pool though!
Tiana: I like to beat Naveen at soccer...but I have been known to join in a game or two of Darts with Belle (we are in a league together!)
Rapunzel: Sports! oh my Gosh I love so many! Soccer basketballgolfjoustingboatingequestriangym­nas­tic­ssk­ati­ngt­enn­is (deep breath)trackswimmingvolleyballdarts....OMG SO MANY! I Love sports! YAY!

Rapunzel, who is your favorite artist and what type of art do you prefer to do?
Rapunzel: Albrecht Durer, portraits of other famous people.

Mulan: Do you believe in Taoism or Confucian?
Come again???

Shang,when you fell down that cliff,did YOU yourself think you were going to die?
laugh
Shang: Of course!!!!!

Mulan: Actually those are Chinese beliefs...........don't tell me you don't know them?
Mulan: sorry I am into Buddhism actually. I have heard of Taoism or Confucian, but they did not interest me.

Rapunzel,Albrecht Durer? really? Why do you like his stuff so much?
Rapunzel: His works, especially his self-portrait which sorta intrigue and fascinates me!

Cinderella: Do you like fashion?
Not really usually when I'm really busy with things at the castle I wear my old clothes. Ball gowns or anything nicer is just for show. But I like shoes *nods*

With Rolfe being the final man of your dreams. Did you have your reall son Pocahontas? If so... How's he doing living in Virginia?
Pocahontas: yes we have a very healthy, happy boy and he loves living in Virginia! We are now trying for a girl, but we will be happy no matter what!

Jasmine, do you have any hobbies?
I wish!!!!!!!

Pocahontas,do you REALLY have a little boy? (that's according to what i've just read)
Pocahontas: yes and his name is Kokum in memory of the warrior that died....and we are now wanting a girl. Her name will be Hazel (That was Johns mothers name). I love my little boy! He is so wonderful and sweet! We are thinking of having at least 3 or 4 kids!

Jasmine, did any guys catch your eye before Aladdin?
Well... *blushes* There was this one Prince from Jeruselum. He was really handsome and my first crush. He was sweet, kind, charming, and sooo romantic and those muscles.... *drools*

Aladdin: Uh? Jasmine?

Jasmine: Oh sorry, well yeah him. Sadly he wasn't in love with me. He was in love with his servant named Katina she was nice, but really clumsy. Though my heart was broken he told me "Love is pointless when it's not real" Ever since then I pushed away any Prince that seeked my hand... Until Prince Ali showed up :)

Rapunzel how are your parents now that you have returned to the kingdom, cut your hair, and got married?
Rapunzel: They are GREAT!!!!

To all the Princess: Did you all watch Newsies?
(they mutter to each other saying it sounds familiar.) Tiana-The title rings a bell.

John Smith,do you know that Pocahontas and Rolfe now have a kid?
hampir setahun yang lalu pieluvr3000 said…
They WHAT?!

Megara: Who was the man who ditched ya?
My High School Boyfriend... Jerk >:|

All Princess: You guys have been around for a long time. Since, 1937 to now and including the era's you all were born. What tradgedies or memoriams do you guys commemorate?
DP: A lot, but we decided not to list it down because it's a long, LONG story!!!

Belle: We heard that you made a cameo in Hunchback of Notre Dame, do you know who is Quasimodo, Esmeralda and Phoebes?
Belle: No not really...I was just visiting a cool bookstore there and really did not pay attention to anything else. I think there was a festival going on...but my books come first.

Shang, mulan has Mushu as her gaurdian...who is yours?
hampir setahun yang lalu PDFANEver4 said…
A blue dragon named ironically...Mulan...freaky.

All Princesses:Do you want Merida to be an official Disney Princess?
Yes!! Of course she is awesome. We hope Disney allows it. If they don't we will fight for this wrong.

rigo1315: Well... just how awesome is she?
To ringo1315:I agree!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine,why didn't your mother appear in any of your films?
Jasmine: My mother died when I was very young. She was thrown off her favorite horse and died instantly. I did not know her very well so have very few memories of her.

Pocahontas, what is your favorite food?
hampir setahun yang lalu PDFANEver4 said…
Corn,yummy!

Naveen,what continent is Maldonia in?
Naveen: South America

To all the Princesses: Have you all been to Romania? If so, which part?
Tiana-I've been!!!!! Me and Naveen spent afew days in the western part.

Snow White,are the 7 dwarfs still in your life?
Yes very much, we still keep in touch and they come visit me at the castle or where I'm at at the Disney Parks.

Do you guys hold a special initiation to be a full Disney Princess?
(Tiana speaks up)-Well,yes. We have to be in OR become royalty,like me. OR we have to do something REALLY heroic,like Mulan.

Jasmine,is Rajah still alive today? If so,does he still attack Aladdin?
Jasmine: yes of course he is! And he only "Attacks" Aladdin if he is being a dumbass and annoying me...sometimes I get him to bite my hubby on the butt just for fun! Of course Aladdin will never do anything about it or I will get Rajah to do damage to him...it is nice having a tiger...yep life is good.....

Pocahontas, do you have a home with John Rolfe somewhere or do you guys just travel around and basically camp out?
We have a home in England,but we're with my people most of the time. And my son loves being in Virginia. If we go anywhere without him,he goes hysterical!!!!!!

Ariel,since we just found out Pocahontas is a mom now,what advice do you have to offer her?
I already told her that she should keep an eye on him once in a while and let them follow ther passion. Teach him not to talk to strangers unless with guards or fish guards or us. Don't keep secrets from them and listen more. More importantly, try not to be like your parents IT HAPPENS!!!

rigo1315: How did she take that advice?

Pocahontas: It's my son what I teach him will be what we know. And what we don't we will learn.

Ariel: Exact words right there.

So Mulan are you and Shang still Yin and Yang?
Mulan: yes...yes we are.

Rapunzel, how many kids do you want to have with Flynn?
We'll have to think about it...

Tiana,were you in a deep depression when your dad died?
No I was sad and it hurt me soo much that his dream never came true. I took it and worked hard for it. And besides like my Mama said at the funeral "He was a hard working man and did right for his counrty, his people, his friends and his family, He wouldn't want to see any of us lost in a world of saddness"

Flynn why were you at an orphange?