Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1584

hampir setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
Tiana: We were dancing to some Johann Strauss II's waltz and that's was how we propose.

Mulan: Are you and family guests of the Emperor too?
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessLD said…
Mulan: Sure! Since I was a hero, we been guests a lot of events.

Eugene: Even. That you are known to be Rapunzel's boyfriend, do still girls want to be with you? If that's true, how is Rhapunzel's reaction?c
Eugene: Well, some girls are still after me and Rapunzel is very protective of me!!!

All the DP: What do you guys think of the Disney Channel now? Is it ok or miss the old Disney Channel?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu SweetPea2007 said…
DP: (Ariel): well Snow White,Cinderella,Aurora,Belle,Pocahontas, Rapunzel,Jasmine, and myself do not have a T.V. and Tiana is way too busy to watch T.V....so we are not sure what this "Disney Channel" is....the only reason we know what T.V. is from Tiana, but who needs T.V. when you have the Internet and other wonderful things!

Rapunzel do you know the little girls names that braided your hair and do you let them and the other children play at the castle?
Rapunzel: Actually no. They are really busy playing. I need to ask them. How bad I am in not asking! And yes, they play sometimes in the castle, but they play more in the town.

Prince Naveen, do you know how to do the smolder?

Prince Naveen: No, I'm sorry!

Ariel: Do you ever wish that Thumbelina is with your other Princess friends?
Ariel: I don't know. She is a great friend but I don't know with the other princesses.

Aladdin: How did you feel when Jasmine kiss Jafar?
hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
Jasmine kissing Jafar? HA!!!!!! Why the hell would she have done THAT?

Pocahontas, do you and John Rolfe have any children together? Or, do you wish you had children with John Smith?
Pocahontas: no, we don't have any children.

Jasmine, I going to ask what Aladdin ask. Why did you kiss Jafar? How did you feel about doing this awful thing?
Jasmine: I did what I had to do to distract him. It was horrible, but had to be done, unfourtantly I did not think he would see Aladdin's reflection in my crown...but I would do it again if I had to.

Flynn, have you thought about researching and finding out about your birth parents?
Flynn, No. I don't want to. I know that they are dead, but if you asking about searching their names, no. I want to leave my past behind, and start my future

Tiana, what was your reaction about Naveen going to propose to you in the boat dinner?
Tiana: Definitely shocking, but I knew that's definitely not me!

to all the DP: I know this question is very old, but did you all watch Princess Diana's Wedding and her funeral?
Aurora-We watched the wedding, but we couldn't watch the whole funeral.
Tiana-It gave me too many bad memories about losing my daddy. Those poor boys of hers!!!!! (begins crying)

All DP's, how do y'all feel about Merida possibly joining the line-up soon?
DP: Kinda excited, at least we are glad have a Scottish princess here. Only thing is that we are also going to wait for some new ones like Irish, Spanish, Korean Japanese, Italian and Austrian! We could learn their cultures too!

Rapunzel: Do you sometimes do the Tarzan scream when you're swinging from tree to tree?

I used to with my long hair.

Mulan, tell me. Was the match-making day possibly the worst day of your life? I mean, from causing ALL sorts of accidents for the match-maker to your dad being mad at you for not wanting him to go to war, everything that happened that day.
heart
Mulan: Yes, please don't remind me of this! I don't want it to be a burden to me anymore!

Snow White: Do you miss your daddy?
(WHOA!!!!!! Sorry Mulan, I didn't realized you had it THAT bad!!!!!)

Anyways, here's Snow White-Yes I do very much, but I DO visit him.

Rolfe, do you regret stealing Pocahontas away from Smith? Or do you even think that?
Rolfe: why would I regret it? I got a beautiful strong woman whom loves me as much as I love her...I am sorry that she had to be put in the situation to have to choose, but hey she thought he was DEAD! the least he could have done was send her a secret message....but whatever...I am just glad she chose to be with me and we are VERY happy togeather...his loss is my wonderful gain!

Pocahontas, are you or were you ever a little mad at John Smith for not telling you sooner that he was alive?
Pocahontas: I was mad with him. I cried when I knew about his "death".

Belle, how did you feel when Beast save you from the wolves?
Belle: Well, very sad and remorseful.

Snow White: How does it feel when Cinderella is the leader of the DP, despite that you're the first Disney Princess.
It doesn't make ANY difference. She knows that I'M the first princess and she respects that.

Pocahontas, if you had the chance to take Smith back, would you?
Pocahontas: Yes, Rolfe stinks and I regret it!

Belle: Do you have the King James Bible in French?
smirk
I don't know, I'll have to look.

UH-OH Rolfe, how do you feel about THAT?
Rolfe: So what? Is their business!

Cinderella: Does Tiana helps you and Snow White with the cooking?
Cinderella: I have servants that do that for me...sometimes we get togeather and whip up something as a group, but I really do not need help with cooking. I am a very good cook and have been doing it for years by myself.

Fauna: Is Aurora the only person that you help or do you guys have other charges?
Fauna: Well, Aurora is really resourceful!

Mulan: Do you also like Western food?
Mulan: yes I love it! I tried when we (Disney Princesses) get together and Tiana help cooking. It was delicious

Pocahontas: Do you get along with the other princesses? Do you like their cultures?
Pocahontas: Well most of them....some of the girls are a little uppity and some are anti-social but for the most part we get along pretty good. It is interesting to learn about other cultures, I am very open minded and love learning new things!

Fauna, you did not awnser my question. Do you help other people besides Aurora?
Fauna: Oh yes, I did! I didn't quite understand your question at first.

To all the Princesses: Do you all like Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals? Which is your favourite?
hampir setahun yang lalu Kiwismama said…
laugh
Phantom of the Opera!!! <3

I know she wasn't a dp but Im gonna ask anyway hehe

Princess Odette (Swan Princess): How long had you been missing that everyone would not even recognize you when you returned? Either it was a really long time or they just all have amnesia lol
Well,it wasn't long enough to be a long time.

Merida,is Mulan your idol/role-model?
She is my role model. She was so brave into going to the war. I admire her so much.

Cinderella, which type of books you like to read?
Cinderella: I Love Romance Novels! I also like the classics like Little Women (my favorite!), but some of the other princesses have been telling me about a new book "50 shades of Gray" and I am thinking about reading it....but I have also been told it is super raunchy (blushes and giggles)...I may trying reading that, but I just don't know yet...(more blushing and giggling)....

Pocahontas, are you and John Rolfe going to get married or just live togeather?
Pocahontas: We are going to know each other. Marriage, I don't know because we have different cultures and we celebrate the weddings different. We would need to decide which culture we are going to be. it's so complicated.

Jasmine, before meeting Aladdin, how did you imagine the man of your dreams?
Jasmine: Wacky and understanding

Belle: How does it feel being a co-leader to the Princesses? Your relationship with Cinderella, is it good or bad?
Well,i'm the 5th princess,so,there are times where i DON'T consider myself the co-leader. And my relationship with Cinderella is incredible!!!!! She's like the older sister i never had!!!!!!

Tiana,are you and Naveen planing on starting a family soon?
Tiana: Not really. We want to join our marriage more time.

Cinderella: How it feels to the leader of the Disney Princesses? How is your relantioship with the others? Is Prince Charming the leader of the Disney Princes?
hampir setahun yang lalu Kiwismama said…
Cinderella: Well that would be nice, but Snow White is actually the leader of the Disney Princesses considering she was created 13 years before me, as the very first DP ever. lol
My relationship with the others is very sisterly. And Prince Charming is definitely leader of the Disney Princes to me! ;)

Snow White: Why is your prince's name also "Prince Charming"? You aren't trying to steal Cinderella's man, are you?
Snow White: Umm........I have no choice but to call him that until he reveal his name is Ferdinand.

to all the DP: Have you been to other Asian countries apart from Malaysia? Like South Korea or Japan?
DP: We know China and Japan. One time, we visited Mulan in her house. We love to see the Great Wall. It is so huge. Japan is lovely too. We were so sad when we hear about the earthquake.

Aladdin, how did you feel when you figure that Jasmine is a princess when you met her in the market place?
Aladdin: At first I was like...Dang I am so out of her league...but then I had the lamp and was like BLAM...now I can be rich AND get the girl....When I first met her I did have a sneaking suspicion she was Not a street rat, but I had no idea she was royalty! That was like WOW...really?....but that is all in the past now...

John Smith: What did ever happen to Radcliffe? Is he in jail or something? or was he executed?
John Smith:Radcliffe is now in jail for all he did. He was condemn to a lot of years in jail.

Rapunzel: What was your first impression of Flynn Rider(Eugene Fitzherbert)?
Rapunzel: Hairy!

Cinderella: While visiting Belle's castle, who is your favourite sidekick? Is it Mrs. Potts or Lumiere?
Cinderella: My favorite is Chip! He is soooooo cute! I want to have a little boy just like him one day...Lumiere is very nice, but a bit too flirty for my taste and Mrs. Potts reminds me of my fairy godmother...

Shang, Do you miss your Father?
Shang: Yes, I miss him specially when I became a general

Tiana and Naveen, how do you feel about Ray been with Evangeline?
Tiana and Naveen: A perfect couple!

Snow White: Do you watch The Wizard of Oz? What was your first impression?
The Wizard of Oz? That kind of rings a bell...I don't know if I've seen it. I'll have to see for myself.

Mulan,where did you and Shang go for your honeymoon? Or did you visit one of the other princesses?
Mulan: Well, while we were in Copenhagen, Denmark. We met Ariel and Eric, they let us stay at their palace.

Rapunzel: While you and Flynn were in Bavaria, did you meet Snow White and her prince?
Eugene and Rapunzel: Yes, we visit them. They offered to stay in their castle. They were so nice with us.

Belle: Why did you go to the West Wing when you were told to not go? You didn't know that place was private to him?
Belle: Well, let's just my curiosity is getting annoying!

To all the DP: Who is your favourite Austrian composer? Is it Mozart, Schubert or Johan Strauss II?