Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 8127

hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
2014 was, at first, sort of bad. (Don't ask me why.) But now it's good.

When was the last time you had a bad anxiety attack?
hampir setahun yang lalu misscindyspice said…
About 4 months ago. I don't really like to talk about it though, so..

What is your hair color?
hampir setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
Blonde. Kind of darkish blonde.

Do you ever think of leaving Fanpop?
GOD NO! I love you guys WAY TOO MUCH! Y'all always pick me up whenever I'm down. In fact, some of you younger users are like the younger siblings I never had. So in other words, I'm NEVER leaving! :)

Same question.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
Aww. Sorry for the depressing question. hampir setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
^ Don't apologize! I answered that soalan with pride! hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
Well, he berkata he was leaving, not deactivating. Meaning he might visit here and there. I hate finding out about these things after being gone for such a long time. >:( hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu BelleRose829 said…
Well sometimes, I feel like I'm not enjoyable and I don't want to rob anyone of a fun time, so I take a break or to, but I'm very bad at it and I just want everyone to be happy, I've thought of it, but this place is really fun! ^-^ But if I'm getting irritating, please someone tell me so I don't ruin the place.

Same Question.
misscindyspice commented…
My darling dearie, anda are crazy to think that! anda are one of my kegemaran users and friend, and anda are NOT irritating! just keep being your hilarious self, and anda will go far, i promise. :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
^I agree. I have seen some pretty annoying users, and anda don't come even close. anda have brought so much to this club, in a good way. hampir setahun yang lalu
Well, usually no, because you guys are like the best friends I never had, but recently I felt like I need to get my life back together, as I've been getting depressed but still trying to hide my emotion, I haven't been sleeping, and I barely socialize in real life. But I love you all too much to permanently leave. <3

Do you enjoy reading?
BelleRose829 commented…
Awwww, we Cinta anda here girly! Luz ya to pieces :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
I'm actually the same way in real life. :O (sings Barbie Princess and the Pauper) I'm just like you, you're just like me....There's somewhere else we'd rather be.... :) hampir setahun yang lalu
MalloMar commented…
I hope anda feel better. Most of my Fanpop best Friends left a few months ago. hampir setahun yang lalu
Do I enjoy reading? Silly, I LOVE reading. If reading was a person I'd marry him in an instant. *sigh* <3 I will always love...reading. :3 I'm working on two books currently "If I Stay" and "The Wonder In Which We Live"

Do you believe in Atlantis? Do you believe in the theory of evolution? (Hehe cheeky 2 questions)
hampir setahun yang lalu rosemina said…
About Atlantis: Probably not / I'm not sure.
About the theory of evolution: Yeah, absolutely. (I study Biology in uni XD)

Same questions!
hampir setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
Atlantis: I didn't know that there was a legend about it!
Theory of Evolution: Of course, I'm a Buddhist as well as an atheist.

Would you want your role model to be base their looks on the next princess?
Well I'm not exactly what you mean, but I'm not someone for looks really, I wouldn't care the way they looked.

Whats an insane thing you believe in or want to believe in?
That extreme exercise can hurt pregnant women. (I believe she'll cause harm to her unborn child.)

Same question.
Is that Catholics are not allow to be in the British Throne.

If you're a girl, would like to have long hair with bangs??? Like me!!!!
I have long hair and I used to have bangs for a long time. But it made me too baby-face, so I changed it...

What is your haircut like?
hampir setahun yang lalu JacobBlackFever said…
Long and curly

What fandom are you most talkative about?

Fairytales and Action books. Marvel Comics and Hans Christian Anderson books specifically. Then of course Disney princesses.

Do you you believe in something uncertain or legend? If so what is it?
That coffee can mess up a singer's vocal chords. (I know, it sounds stupid.)

Same question.
hampir setahun yang lalu MissAngelPaws said…
Yes, a lot actually. I believe in mythological and fantasy creatures. I also believe in past lives and that some people posses superpowers.

Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they?
Well, I claim that I don't believe in superstitions, however I always avoid to walk under a ladder, or be stopped by a black cat. I also knock on something wooden everytime I say something that I don't wish it happens. And many others that I can't remember now...

Same question
Nah, I do think that if you find a 4 leaf clover that that pretty lucky. But when I say lucky I mean you manage to achieve the least probable thing to happen, I don't believe in superstition. I do believe in some people being able to predict the future though, not really sure if that's superstitious or not...

Same question.
We the Chinese, believe that 8 is the lucky number!!!!

Do you always want to wear a cheongsam (if you're a girl) or changshan (if you're a guy)?
Well, I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but if you mean whether I would ever want to wear a cheongsam, then yes they look beautiful.

Does your country / state / region have traditional costumes? If you can, post a picture! (I love all kinds of tradtional costumes)
No, not that I know of...

Any weird holiday traditions you have?
Every Easter I sleep outside and it the morning it's all done up and there is candy EVERYWHERE a then me and all my friends pig out a fall asleep, is that wierd? I guess not completely other than that every Christmas we pull pranks on each other ....yeah that's about it...

What your favorite fandom/hobby you are into?
Oh dear, wrong question. I have a list of Fandoms longer than Rapunzel's hair XD Well, I guess Once Upon a Time, Harry Potter, and of course Disney are my 3 faves :3 And as for hobbies? I dunno, I like drawing fanart, and making edits and icons in Photoshop :)

What is your favorite thing about yourself? (Personality or looks-wise)
Looks-wise: Probably my colours. I have exactly the same colours with Snow White, except my eyes are hazel.
Personality: That I appreciate values like wisdom and kindness more than most people of my age.

If you are older than 17, were you a wild rebel-like teenager? If you are younger, what was your favourite toy of your childhood?
I actually didn't like toys, I played with shoes :3 like the weirdo I am. I guess if I had to choose it would be my old ironman doll. I used to make him beat up people....it was very ineffective. My favorite toy-shoe would be an old sandal called hector :D Excuse my strangeness.

Same Question
hampir setahun yang lalu MissAngelPaws said…
I am younger than 17, and as a child I used to love coloring! I would usually sit on the couch with my coloring book and crayons and color for hours. So I guess you could say my favorite toys were coloring books.

What is your favorite country that you have visited?
hampir setahun yang lalu Angelica_AW said…
Um.....Canada?? Oh, wait, I live in Canada. I don't travell.

Other than Fanpop, what do you like to do on the computer??
Facebook and Youtube

Same question
Facebook, Youtube and Hogwarts is Here (I recommend it to all potential Potterheads here)

If you could have a cottage in the woods, would it be by a river or a lake? (completely random)
hampir setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
With my luck, it'd be by a junk yard. I don't knoooooooooooooowwww.
Now that I think about it, I actually kind of do live in a cottage in the woods. Kind of. And by a junk yard.

Do you watch Barbie movies?
Not currently, but I still "collect" them when I was little I made a vow to always have all the barbie movies so I still buy them up to date, once in a blue moon I'll watch one or two. I love barbie movies though! ^-^

Have you thought of children? If you had children (what ever sex you want and how ever many you want) what do you think you'd name them?
hampir setahun yang lalu lionkingartist said…
This is a good question because I've always wanted to name my son Thomas. I'd like to have at least 2 kids although I'd want to have a girl and a boy I've never been able to come up with a good girl name.

If you could go anywhere in the world,where would you go?
Egypt, but now they have some serious problems there I think...

Same question
hampir setahun yang lalu Flutey_Girl96 said…
Ireland

Same question
hampir setahun yang lalu Awinitarose said…
I would love to go to New Zealand.

What are your top 3 favorite books?
1.The a God father
2.Sleeping Beauty (Charles Perlaut, but only because I have like the book at home and it looks all cool and fantasy like)
3.The Lost Machine

Same question.
hampir setahun yang lalu Flutey_Girl96 said…
Too many to choose from, like holy shit!!! To cut it down, I'm gonna go with stand-alone books, not books that are part of a series.
1. If I Stay
2. The Fault in Our Stars
3. The Storyteller

What is the most expensive thing you own?
Well there is my furniture, but I didn't really buy that on my own. I guess that or as far a single items go, my necklace, which wasn't really worth it because it's ridiculously expensive like I could buy a house with it, literally not even joking maybe a smallish house, but still. I don't think I own it really because it was a present, but yeah I guess that.

Same Question. (add) Whats something you wish you had in your possession?
My laptop I guess.

Most adorable Disney character?
Dumbo! ^-^ he's adorable.

Favorite Disney hero?
hampir setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
Robin Hood. That guy is just so underrated and flat out awesome. He is one of my five favorite Disney characters. What is there about him to hate on? He's brave, heroic, clever, creative, laid back, and amazing. Tarzan is a very close second, followed by Quasi and Simba.

Favorite young heroine of Disney?
Lilo or Melody.

When was the last time you got angry over something really stupid?
I don't get angry over stuff that's really stupid. Except I got mad at this girl when I was like 4 for taking my bunny away at play time XD

Favorite hobby?
Uhh... annoying people? Idk man, probably drawing.

Favorite animated heroine?
Meg

Do you get better along with girls or guys?
Girls!!!!!

Same question!
Both equally.

Do you get stressed easily?
Yeah, especially during this period.

Same question
Pretty much. Unfortunately, anxiety runs in my family. :P

Do you have a snack with you whenever you're on your PC?