Disney Princess Princess of the bulan - Nominations Open for February!

MaidofOrleans posted on Oct 02, 2019 at 03:52AM
Hello all! I've missed POTM, and it seems others have as well, so I decided it was about time we all get back into it! I'll be modelling this after how link. I don't want to arbitrarily decide which DP will be POTM each month, so instead we'll all collectively decide who should be the next POTM. Rules will be essentially the same as back then.

I hope you guys enjoy it, and I encourage you to participate as much as you would like!

The Rules:

◦ You can nominate any of the 12 Official DPs (see the banner for reference) or a category like Princes, Villains, Movies, Songs, Couples, etc. just to keep things interesting and shake it up once in a while. :)

◦ You may make up to 2 nominations every month, i.e. 2 princesses, 1 princess and 1 category, or 2 categories.

◦ Each DP or category will get 1 point for every nomination, and the winner will be the one with the highest score. If a category wins, the month will be dedicated to that category instead of to a princess.

◦ If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by a poll.

◦ To avoid that a popular DP or category ends up as POTM too often, you can't nominate a princess or category that has already won this title for the next 11 months (ex: if Ariel wins for the month of November 2019, you can't nominate her again until October 2020)

◦ You may nominate the same DP or category multiple times in a row if it did not win (ex: if you nominated Mulan for the month of November 2019 but she didn't win, you can nominate her again in the next round for the month of December 2019)

Nominations are open for February - DEADLINE 1/30

Winners:
October 2019: Moana
November 2019: Belle
December 2019: Cinderella
January 2020: Snow White
 Hello all! I've missed POTM, and it seems others have as well, so I decided it was about time we all
last edited on Jan 04, 2020 at 08:01AM

Disney Princess 52 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-52 of 52

satu bulan lalu Harmoni12345 said…
Moana
satu bulan lalu Harmoni12345 said…
Mulan