Doctor Who Petikan from the Whoniverse

labyrinth75 posted on Oct 05, 2012 at 07:32AM
Basic information about this forum is basically that you guys write down a quote from any episode in the Whoniverse whether it be from Classic Who, New Who, SJA or even Torchwood. Then once you've wrote the quote write which episode the quote is from

e.g. Mickey: You're just making this up as you go along
The Doctor: Yep, but I do it brilliantly
-Doctor Who, Series 2, The Age of Steel

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the forum

Doctor Who 118 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 118

hampir setahun yang lalu labyrinth75 said…
I'll start it off by this quote.

Mickey: You're just making this up as you go along
The Doctor: Yep, but I do it brilliantly
-Doctor Who, Series 2, The Age of Steel
hampir setahun yang lalu no1drwhofan said…
LOL! You always think of good ones. :D
Let me think...
The Doctor: 'Right, physics! Physics, eh? Physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics. Physics! Hope you're getting all this down.'

-'Doctor Who', Series 2, 'School Reunion'.

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Rory: I can't see a thing. Just as well I brought this, then.
(Rory produces a tiny penlight, the Doctor pulls out a large ultra-violent light)
Rory: Yours is bigger than mine.
The Doctor: Let's not go there.

Doctor Who, Series 5, The Vampires of Venice
laugh
Stop making me laugh, labyrinth75; I have a stomachache! LOL!!! :D

Hmmm...I have to try and think of a line that matches the standars of yours...oh, I know:

'You're Mister Thick, Thickety Thick Face from Thicktown, Thickania. And so's your dad!'

'Doctor Who', Series 2, 'The Girl in the Fireplace'. :D
Right just for the record I won't always be doing funny lines sometimes I'll do really likeable lines and great speeches and here's one of them

Rose: Really, though, Doctor. Tell me, who are you?
The Doctor: Do you know like we were saying about the Earth revolving? It's like when you were a kid. The first time they tell you the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it because everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath are feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, and the entire planet is hurtling round the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go. That's who I am. Now, forget me, Rose Tyler. Go home.

Doctor Who, Series 1, Rose
laugh
Here's one:

Donna Noble: ,Yeah but think about it. There's a murder, a mystery, and Agatha Christie.'
The Doctor:' So? Happens to me all the time. '
Donna Noble: 'No, but isn't that a bit weird? Agatha Christie didn't walk around surrounded by murders, not really. I mean that's like meeting Charles Dickens, and he's surrounded by ghosts, at Christmas.'
The Doctor:' Well... '
Donna Noble:' Oh come on! It's not like we could drive across country and find Enid Blyton having tea with Noddy. Could we? Noddy's not real. Is he? Tell me there's no Noddy!'
The Doctor:' [leans in close to her] There's no Noddy.'

'Doctor Who', Series 4, 'The Unicorn and the Wasp'.
hampir setahun yang lalu simpleplan said…
The Doctor: You've swallowed a planet!
Amy: I'm pregnant.
The Doctor: You're huge!
Amy: Yeah, I'm pregnant!
The Doctor: Look at you: when worlds collide!
Amy: Doctor, I'm pregnant.
The Doctor: Oh, look at you both. Five years later, and you haven't changed a bit! Apart from age, and size...
Amy: Oh, it's good to see you, Doctor.
The Doctor: ...are you pregnant?

Doctor Who, Series 5, 'Amy's Choice'
hampir setahun yang lalu DW_girl said…
[mouthing words silently and exaggeratedly]
The Doctor: Donna?
Donna Noble: Doc-tor!
The Doctor: Wh - what - w - what?
Donna Noble: Oh! My! *God*!
The Doctor: How?
Donna Noble: [pointing at her face with both hands] It's me!
The Doctor: [nodding, gesturing to eyes, then Donna] Yeah, I can see that.
Donna Noble: [pointing to where she's standing, then two thumbs up] Oh, this... is... *brilliant*!
The Doctor: [pointing thrice at Donna] W - wha - what the hell are *you* *doing* *there*?
Donna Noble: [pointing to eyes, then at The Doctor] I... was looking... for... you!
The Doctor: [points at self questioningly] What for?
Donna Noble: [miming reading the paper] Read it...
Donna Noble: [typing fingers in the air] ... on the Internet...
Donna Noble: [wiggling fingers around mouth] ... so weird...
Donna Noble: [walking fingers] ... crept along...
Donna Noble: [thumb into room, hand-as-mouth] ... heard them talking...
Donna Noble: [ducks down, comes back up, points] ... looked, ah! *You*!
The Doctor: [imperceptibly nods]
Donna Noble: [thumbs back at Miss Foster, looks, freezes] Th...
[Miss Foster has stopped talking and is staring at Donna. Miss Foster turns and looks right at The Doctor. The Doctor turns to see Miss Foster]
Miss Foster: [aloud] Are we interrupting you?

So funny!!!!
Doctor Who, Series 4, 'Partners in Crime'.
no1drwhofan commented…
LOLSSSS! :D Xxx hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
LOL!!! :D I remember that. How about this one?
Nixon: Who the are they and... what is that box?
The Doctor: It's a police box. Can't you read? I'm your new undercover agent. On loan from Scotland Yard. Code named The Doctor. These are my top operatives. The Legs, The Nose and Mrs. Robinson.
River: I hate you.
The Doctor: No you don't.

'Doctor Who', Series 6, 'The Impossible Astronaut'. :)
^ XDD

The Doctor: ...With Martha, like I said, it got... complicated. And that was all my fault. I just want a mate.
Donna: You just want to mate?!
The Doctor: I just want a mate!
Donna: You're not mating with me, sunshine!
The Doctor: A mate! I want a mate!
Donna: Well, just as well, cos I'm not having any of that nonsense! You're just a long streak of nothing!

Doctor Who Series 4, 'Partners in Crime'
laugh
^LOL!!!! :D That's a good one. :D
How about the following?

Martha Jones: What's that thing?
The Doctor: Sonic screwdriver.
Martha Jones: Well if you're not going to answer me properly.
The Doctor: No, really it is. It's a screwdriver, and it's... sonic. Look.
Martha Jones: [scoffing] What else have you got? A laser spanner?
The Doctor: I did, but it was stolen by Emmeline Pankhurst. Cheeky woman.

'Doctor Who', Series 3, 'Smith and Jones'. PS: Wasn't Emmeline the leader of the Suffragists?!!! :D
Jackie: I'm in my dressing gown.
The Doctor: Yes, you are.
Jackie: There's a strange man in my bedroom.
The Doctor: Yes, there is.
Jackie: Anything could happen.
The Doctor: No. [walks away]

'Doctor Who' Series 1, 'Rose'
The Doctor: This planet, these people are precious to me and I will defend them till my last breath...Is that all you can do, hover used to have a metal dog that could do that.
Doctor Who, Series 7, The Power of Three.
River Song: Use the stabilisers!
The Doctor: It doesn't have stabilisers!
River Song: The blue switches!
The Doctor: The blue ones don't do anything, they're just... blue!
River Song: Yes they're blue: they're the blue stabilisers! [presses the button and the TARDIS indeed stabilises] See?
The Doctor: Yeah? Well, it's boring now, isn't it? They're boring-ers! They're blue... boring-ers!
Amy: Doctor, how come she can fly the TARDIS?
The Doctor: You call that flying the TARDIS? [scoffs] Ha!
River Song: Okay, I've mapped the probability vectors, done a foldback on the temporal isometry, charted the ship to its destination and... [presses a button, the cloister bell clangs] parked us right alongside.
The Doctor: Parked us? But we haven't landed!
River Song: Of course we've landed; I just landed her.
The Doctor: But it didn't make the noise.
River Song: What noise?
The Doctor: You know, the... [does an impression of the TARDIS materialisation sound]
River Song: It's not supposed to make that noise. You leave the brakes on.
The Doctor: Yes, well, it's a brilliant noise. I love that noise.

'Doctor Who' Series 5, 'The Time of Angels'
Ahh...2 weeks go by so quickly, so I decided to use the last words of Amelia Jessica Pond/Williams.

Amy: Afterword, by Amelia Williams. Hello, old friend. And here we are, you and me, on the last page. By the time you read these words, Rory and I will be long gone. So know that we lived well, and were very happy. And above all else, know that we will love you always. Sometimes I do worry about you, though. I think once we're gone, you won't be coming back here for a while, and you might be alone, which you should never be. Don't be alone, Doctor. And do one more thing for me. There's a little girl waiting in a garden. She's going to wait a long while, so she's going to need a lot of hope. Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she's patient, the days are coming that she'll never forget. Tell her she'll go to sea and fight pirates. She'll fall in love with a man who'll wait two thousand years to keep her safe. Tell her she'll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived and save a whale in outer space. Tell her this the story of Amelia Pond. And this is how it ends.

Doctor Who, Series 7, The Angels Take Manhattan

I know this isn't a quote but I just really like this speech, same with Rory's to Brian in P.S.
big smile
^Awwww!!!! That's sweet. <3
How about this one?
The Doctor: [last words to sleeping Amelia Pond] It's funny, I thought, if you could hear me, I could hang on, somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. But that's OK: we're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know, it was the best: a daft old man, who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you I stole it? Well, I borrowed it; I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time, brand-new and ancient, and the bluest blue, ever. And the times we had, eh? Would've had. Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond... and the days that never came.
[Notices that the crack is closing]
The Doctor: The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly 'til I'm on the other side. I don't belong here anymore. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory.
[Kisses Amelia on the forehead]
The Doctor: Bye-bye, Pond.

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'The Big Bang'.
I hate you, that is my favourite Matt Smith moment of the Big Bang and you got to it before I did. Any I've decided to go for a classic speech.

The Doctor: One day, I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Until then there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. You must go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Doctor Who, Season 2, The Dalek Invasion of Earth
Brigadier: Believe me, Doctor, the place is impregnable!
The Doctor: Never cared much for the word 'impregnable.' Sounds a bit too much like 'unsinkable.'
Harry Sullivan: What's wrong with unsinkable?
The Doctor: 'Nothing,' as the iceberg said to the Titanic!
Harry Sullivan: What?
The Doctor: Glub glub glub....

Classic Doctor Who, Season 12, 'Robot'
laugh
^LOL!!!!!!!! :D
DOCTOR:
Now that's interesting... (to AMY) You're still here. Which part of "Wait in the TARDIS till I tell you it's safe" was so confusing?

AMY:
Ooh, are you all Mr Grumpy Face today?

DOCTOR:
A Weeping Angel, Amy, is the deadliest, most powerful, most malevolent life form evolution has ever produced, and one is trapped inside that wreckage and I'm supposed to climb in with a screwdriver and a torch--and assuming I survive the radiation, and the whole ship doesn't blow up in my face--do something clever which I haven't actually thought of yet. That's my day, that's what I'm up to. Any questions?

AMY:
Is River Song your wife? Cos she's someone from your future, and the way she talks to you, I've never seen anyone do that. She's kinda like, you know, "Heel, boy!" She's Mrs Doctor from the future, isn't she? Is she gonna be your wife one day?

DOCTOR:
Yes. You're right. I am definitely Mr Grumpy Face today.

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'The Time of Angels'.

The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!

'Doctor Who' Series 5, 'Amy's Choice '
^LOL!!! :D Good one. :)
How about this one?

LESTER: Harry, don't touch it. Open that buckle and you'll be blown to kingdom come.
HARRY: You mean it's booby trapped?
LESTER: These buckles can't be opened until the Cybermen beam the release signal.
DOCTOR: Harry, were you trying to undo this?
HARRY: Well, naturally.
DOCTOR: Did you make the rocks fall, Harry?
HARRY: Er, well, I suppose I must have done, yes.
(The Doctor laughs.)
DOCTOR: Harry Sullivan is an imbecile!
(And he passes out again.)

'Doctor Who', Series 12, 'Revenge of the Cybermen'- broadcast exactly thirty-six years before Lis Sladen passed away. God rest her soul.
 ^LOL!!! :D Good one. :) How about this one? LESTER: Harry, don't touch it. Open that buckle and y
hampir setahun yang lalu DW_girl said…
ROSE: Here I am at last. And this is the story of how I died.
ROSE: Where are you?
THE DOCTOR: (his voice sounds distant) Inside the TARDIS.
THE DOCTOR: There's one tiny little gap in the universe left, just about to close. And it takes a lot of power to send this projection, I'm in orbit around a super nova.
(laughs softly)
I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye.
ROSE: (shaking her head) You look like a ghost.
THE DOCTOR: Hold on...
The Doctor now looks as solid as if he were really there. Rose walks over to him and raises a hand to touch his face.
ROSE: Can I t--?
THE DOCTOR: (regretfully) I'm still just an image. No touch.
ROSE: (voice trembling) Can't you come through properly?
THE DOCTOR: The whole thing would fracture. Two universes would collapse.
ROSE: So?
THE DOCTOR: Where are we? Where did the gap come out?
ROSE: We're in Norway.
THE DOCTOR: Norway. Right.
ROSE: About fifty miles out of Bergen. It's called 'Dårlig Ulv Stranden'.
THE DOCTOR: (surprised) Dalek?
ROSE: Dårl-IG. It's Norwegian for 'bad'.
ROSE: This translates as 'Bad Wolf Bay'. .
How long have we got?
THE DOCTOR: About two minutes...
ROSE: I can't think of what to say!
THE DOCTOR: You've still got Mr. Mickey, then?
ROSE: There's five of us now. Mum, dad, Mickey... and the baby.
THE DOCTOR: You're not...?
ROSE: No. (laughs) It's mum. She's three months gone. More Tylers on the way.
THE DOCTOR: And what about you? Are you...?
ROSE: Yeah, I'm-- I'm back working in the shop.
THE DOCTOR: Oh, good for you.
ROSE: Shut up. No, I'm not. There's still a Torchwood on this planet, it's open for business.
(tears up again)
I think I know a thing or two about aliens.
THE DOCTOR: Rose Tyler. Defender of the Earth.
THE DOCTOR:
You're dead, officially, back home. So many people died that day and you've gone missing. You're on a list of the dead.
THE DOCTOR (CONT'D): Here you are. Living a life day after day. The one adventure I can never have.
ROSE: (sobbing in earnest now) Am I ever gonna see you again?
THE DOCTOR: You can't.
ROSE: What're you gonna do?
THE DOCTOR: Oh, I've got the TARDIS. Same old life. Last of the Time Lords.
ROSE: On your own?
ROSE: I lo--
ROSE (CONT'D): I love you.
THE DOCTOR: (softly) Quite right, too.
THE DOCTOR (CONT'D): And I suppose... if it's my last chance to say it...
Rose Tyler...

PinkNinja10 commented…
Gah the feels! Makes me tear up every time... hampir setahun yang lalu
Doctor_Donna commented…
creys niagra falls hampir setahun yang lalu

Dalek Thay: Identify yourselves.
Cyberman: You will identify first.
Dalek Thay: State your identity!
Cyberman: You will identify first.
Dalek Thay: Identify!
Mickey: [muttering] It's like Stephen Hawking meets the speaking clock.

'Doctor Who' Season 2 'Doomsday'
heart
LOL, simpleplan!!! :D >Sniff<, DW_girl. :(
Here's one, from 'The Sarah Jane Adventures':

Rani: What if it's just the two of us left in the whole wide world?
Clyde: Like Adam and Eve!
Rani: [distantly] Yeah... [beat] No! There's got to be someone else! There's got to be!

AND:

Clyde: What if...these aliens have decided to start the human race again...just beginning with you and me?
Rani: Clyde! Seriously, shut up!

LOL!!! :D Love that bit.
'The Sarah Jane Adventures', Series 4, 'The Empty Planet'.
 LOL, simpleplan!!! :D >Sniff<, DW_girl. :( Here's one, from 'The Sarah Jane Adventures': Rani: Wh
The Doctor: I'm not running away. But this is one corner of one country on one continent on one planet that's a corner of a galaxy that's a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond, and there is so much, so much, to see, Amy. Because it goes so fast. I'm not running away from things, I am running to them. Before they flare and fade forever. And it's alright. Our lives won't run the same. They can't. One day, soon, maybe, you'll stop. I've known for a while.
Amy: Then why do you keep coming back for us?
The Doctor: Because you were the first. The first face this face saw. And you're seared onto my hearts, Amelia Pond. You always will be. I'm running to you and Rory before you fade from me.

'Doctor Who' Season 7 'The Power of Three'
DOCTOR:
Oh! Interesting. Very Aickman Road, seen one of these before. Abandoned, wonder how that happened. Oh, well! I suppose I'm about to find out. Rory, River, keep one Silent in eyeshot at all times. Oh, hello, sorry. You're in the middle of something. Just had to say though, have you seen what's on the telly? Hello, Amy, you all right? Want to watch some television? (sets the TV on the console) Ah, now, stay where you are. Because look at me, I'm confident. You want to watch that, me, when I'm confident. Oh, and this is my friend, River. Nice hair, clever, has own gun, and unlike me, she really doesn't mind shooting people. I shouldn't like that. Kind of do.

RIVER:
Thank you, sweetie.

DOCTOR:
I know you're team players and everything, but she'll definitely kill at least the first three of you.

RIVER moves so that she and the DOCTOR are standing back-to-back.

RIVER:
The first seven, easily.

DOCTOR:
Seven, really?

RIVER:
Oh, eight for you, honey.

DOCTOR:
Stop it.

RIVER:
Make me!

DOCTOR:
Yeah, well, maybe I will.

AMY:
Is this really important, flirting? I feel like I should be higher on the list right now.

DOCTOR:
Yes, right, sorry. As I was saying, my naughty friend here is going kill the first three of you to attack, plus him behind. So maybe you want to draw lots, or have a quiz.

RORY is trying to free AMY.

AMY:
What's he got?

RORY:
Something, I hope.

DOCTOR:
(walks around the console) Or maybe you could just listen a minute, because all I really want to do is accept your total surrender, and then I'll let you go in peace. You've been interfering in human history for thousands of years. People have suffered and died. But what's the point in two hearts, if you can't be a bit forgiving now and then. (stares into the leader’s face) Ooh! The Silence. You guys take that seriously, don't you? OK, you got me, I'm lying. I'm not really going to let you go that easily. Nice thought, but it's not Christmas. First, (turns on TV) you tell me about the girl. Who is she? Why is she important? What's she for? Guys, sorry. But you're way out of time. Now, come on, a bit of history for you. Aren't you proud, because you helped? (pulls out the TV antennae) Do you know how many people are watching this live on the telly? Half a billion, and that's nothing, because the human race will spread out among the stars, you just watch them fly. Billions and billions of them, for billions and billions of years. And every single one of them, at some point in their lives, will look back at this man, taking that very first step, and they will never, ever forget it.

The Doctor stops and watches as the moon landing unfolds.

DOCTOR:
Oh. (takes out phone) But they'll forget this bit. (into phone) Ready?

INT. AREA 51, CELL, DAY

CANTON:
Ready.

CANTON presses AMY’S phone against the phone the DOCTOR had given him.

INT. APOLLO 11 MODULE

The device the DOCTOR hooked up earlier is triggered.

INT. SILENCE SHIP, DAY

TV:
It's one small step for man...

The broadcast is interrupted with the video of the SILENCE that CANTON had shot earlier. It is on a loop and keeps repeating. Those in the Oval Office and the bar see the recording and remember.

DOCTOR:
You've given the order for your own execution, and the whole planet just heard you.

TV:
One giant leap for mankind.

DOCTOR:
And one whacking great kick up the backside for the Silence!

INT. BAR, DAY

The patrons turn on the SILENCE in the bar.

DOCTOR: (v.o.)
You just raised an army against yourself.

INT. OVAL OFFICE, DAY

PETERSON turns and draws on the SILENCE standing in the doorway.

DOCTOR: (v.o.)
And now, for a thousand generations, you're going to be ordering them to destroy you every day.

INT. SILENCE SHIP, DAY

DOCTOR:
How fast can you run? Because today's the day the human race throw you off their planet. (the leader advances on the DOCTOR who backs away) They won't even know they're doing it. I think, quite possibly the word you're looking for right now is, "Oops!" Run! Guys, I mean us! Run!

Doctor Who, Series 6, Day of the Moon
angry
You little...Grrr...I was going to use that next. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my favourite part of 'Day of the Moon' Anyway, we're still friends. :D This is from 'SJA':
Homeless Man: The Night Dragon took her.
Clyde: What, that was the Night Dragon? A truck?
Man: Comes by every so often. The drivers would sometimes give you a lift. Glasgow, Dublin, France, Germany. They go all over the place. It's another chance. That's why people go. [walks away]
Clyde: She's gone.
Rani: She meant a lot to you, didn't she?
Sarah Jane: Come on. Let's go home.

'The Sarah Jane Adventures', Series 5, 'The Curse of Clyde Langer'. :)
 anda little...Grrr...I was going to use that next. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my favourite part of '
[The Doctor tears a page from the book he's reading]
Amy: Why did you do that?
Doctor: Oh, I always rip out the last page of a book. Then it doesn't have to end. I hate endings!

'Doctor Who' Season 7, 'The Angels Take Manhattan'
smile
^Good one!

Amy: No really. Who are you?
Doctor: Look at the sky. End of the world. Twenty minutes.
Amy: Well, better talk quickly then.
Mr Henderson: Amy... I am going to need my car back.
Amy: Yes, in a bit. Now go and have coffee.
Mr Henderson: Right. Yes...
(He leaves. The Doctor fiddles around in his pocket, and pulls out an apple, tossing it to Amy.)
Doctor: Catch.
(She does, and she stares at it. It's the one she gave him just before he inspected the crack in the wall. The smiley face is still carved into it.)
Doctor: I'm the Doctor. I'm a time traveller. Everything I told you twelve years ago is true. I'm real. What's happening in the sky is real, and if you don't let me go right now, everything you've ever known is over.
Amy: (considering this, and the apple, intensely) ...I don't believe you.
Doctor: Just - twenty minutes. (He takes her arm, the one holding the apple.) Just believe me for twenty minutes. Look at it. (she stares at the apple) Fresh as the day you gave it to me, and you know it's the same one.
(Pulchritudinous blue light flare as, in slow motion, Amy takes her second's thought, looking between the Doctor's earnest face and the smiling of the apple.)
Doctor: Amy. Believe, for twenty minutes.
(Pause, then she raises the car keys and unlocks the car.)
Amy: What do we do?
Doctor: Stop that nurse.

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'The Eleventh Hour'

^Good one! Amy: No really. Who are you? Doctor: Look at the sky. End of the world. Twenty minit

The Doctor: Oi, you could have someone's eye out with that!

[The Doctor takes away and deactivates the Leader's energy whip, then grabs the Leader's staff and snaps it in two.]

The Doctor: You just can't get the staff. [points at him] Now you! Just wait. I'm busy! [aside] Mickey, hello! And Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North! Blimey, it's like This Is Your Life! [to Rose] Tea! That's all I needed! Good cup of tea! Super-heated infusion of free-radicals and tannins, just the thing for healing the synapses. Now, first things first. Be honest. How do I look?
Rose: Umm...different.
The Doctor: Good different or bad different?
Rose: Just...different.
The Doctor: Am I...ginger?
Rose: No, you're just sort of...brown.
The Doctor: [disappointed] Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! [Rose looks annoyed.] Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.

'Doctor Who' Season 2 'The Christmas Invasion'
laugh
^LOL! :D

Rani: What if I'd've told them, Clyde? Maybe none of this would have happened!
Clyde: Maybe it wouldn't have made any difference. Look, I know Sarah Jane doesn't believe in fate, but I reckon that Time and the Universe... They're not random. Everything's sort of tied together by these invisible strings. Like your mum joining BURPSS, or Ocean Waters having that disk thing.
Rani: You mean if something's gonna happen, it's gonna happen?
Clyde: Yeah. [Rani and Clyde are holding hands; they both notice and Clyde lets go, moving away] Clyde: Well... s-some things, anyway. But we're going to save your mum now, so if it's the Universe against Clyde Langer, then the Universe had better bring some mates! [cringes]

'The Sarah Jane Adventures', Series 4, 'The Vault of Secrets'.
 ^LOL! :D Rani: What if I'd've told them, Clyde? Maybe none of this would have happened! Clyde: M
ACE: I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet and just run forever.
DOCTOR: The planet's gone, but lives on inside you. It always will.
ACE: Good. And the Master?
DOCTOR: Who knows? Where to now, Ace?
ACE: Home.
DOCTOR: Home?
ACE: The Tardis.
DOCTOR: Yes, the Tardis.
(The Doctor and Ace walk off arm in arm down Horsenden Hill.)
DOCTOR [OC]: There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do!

Classic Doctor Who, Season 26, Survival.
Yes, I did it. The very last conversation of the Classic run of the show.
laugh
^^^I have always wanted to watch that episode!!!!!!! :O

[Skullions underground controls the Joseph Serf hologram above ground, pulling cranks and typing, while Luke and Sky secretly watch]
Joseph Serf: That's okay, Miss Smith.
Head Skullion: [commands a Skullion] Smile! [The received-order Skullion pulls a crank labeled SMILE. The Serf hologram smiles, a little too long.]
Sarah Jane: Joseph, are you all right?
Head Skullion: Keep up, keep up! [Two Skullions fight over the typewriter]
Head Skullion: [groans] Keep up, keep up! [One Skullion begins typing]
Serf: We all say thongs we don't moan. [Sarah Jane becomes enstranged]
Head Skullion: Spelling, spelling! [A Skullion continues typing] Serf: Forgove me. Things we don't mean. [Sarah Jane still curious]
Head Skullion: Keep trying to fix it. And smile again! [Skullion pulls a lever. Serf suddenly smiles at Sarah Jane flirtatiously. Sarah Jane winces, startled.]
Head Skullion: Frawful smile, not sexy smile!

'The Sarah Jane Adventures', Series 5, 'The Man Who Never Was'. :D
 ^^^I have always wanted to watch that episode!!!!!!! :O [Skullions underground controls the Jose

Rose: But what do I do every day, Mum? Get up. Go to work. Catch the bus, eat chips, and go to bed.
Mickey: It's what the rest of us do.
Rose: But I can't.
Mickey: Because you’re better than us?
Rose: No, I didn’t mean that. But it was, it was a better life. I don’t mean all the travelling and seeing aliens and spaceships and things. That don't matter. The Doctor showed me a better way of living your life. [To Mickey] You know, he showed you too. [continues] You don't just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand. You say "no." You have the guts to do what's right when everyone else just runs away! and I just can't...!

'Doctor Who' Season 1 'The Parting of the Ways'
^I really admired Rose at that juncture! :D

Clyde: You knew about this and didn't tell us?!
Rani: No, Clyde. No! You heard what Sarah Jane said.
Clyde: She wouldn't go and not tell us!
Ruby: I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. I'm sorry!
Rani: It's not your fault, Ruby.
Clyde: Luke will know where she's gone.
Ruby: No! She didn't tell him. She knew he would talk her out of it!
Rani: Luke doen't know?!
Ruby: I don't know what to say.
Clyde: Just shut up (storms out of the attic)!
Rani: Clyde (turns to Ruby)! I've just got to talk to him.
(Ruby responds with only a nod and rather self-satisfied countenance, next scene focused on outside Sarah Jane's house)
(SKIP CONVERSATION WITH RUBY AND SARAH JANE)
Clyde: (on the phone) You've go to get this message, you've got to help (puts the phone down)!
Rani: (running towards Clyde) Clyde?! Are you okay?
Clyde: You and your stupid 'holiday'. You put this in her head and now she's gone, just like my dad's gone and it's all your fault!
Rani: But...
Clyde: Just stay away from me!
(Clyde rushes back into SJ's house while Rani to hers. She runs in and immediately lies on the sofa, hugging the nearest object of comfort possible. Enter Haresh and Gita)
Gita: Oh!
(The rather bewildered pair come to Rani's aid)
Gita: Sweetheart...
Haresh: Rani?
Gita: Whatever's the matter?
Rani: It's Sarah Jane. She's gone. She's moved away.
Haresh: What?! I only saw her yesterday.
(Upon the instant, Gita and Rani rebuke with a rather displeased look. Haresh thinks it best to leave them be and exits the scene)
Gita: Well, are you sure, my love?
Rani: She's gone, Mum. And she just left a message with Ruby.
Gita: What? Moonlight Flit? (Rani confirms with a slight nod) That's not her style.
Rani: She didn't even tell Luke.
Gita: Well, now I know this is rubbish; Luke's her son. The way Sarah Jane looks at Luke...well, it's the same way I look at you. A mother knows. I see you two, having a laugh, sharing your big secret. (Rani stares into space, wearing only a reminiscent facial expression with a slight hint of guilt) Don't think I've not noticed. You and her, you have something special. Sometimes, I get a bit jealous.
Rani: Mum, don't say that!
Gita: But, Sarah Jane makes you happy and that makes me happy. (Pulls Rani to face her) You listen to me, Rani Chandra. She would never, ever just run off.
(The next shot focuses on a pondering yet perplexed Rani Chandra)

'The Sarah Jane Adventures', Series 4, 'Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith'.
 ^I really admired Rose at that juncture! :D Clyde: anda knew about this and didn't tell us?! Rani:

[Describing himself]
The Doctor: [I'm like] Gandalf. Like a space Gandalf. Or the little green one in Star Wars. [Imitates the sound of a lightsaber]
Amy: You really are not. You are a bloke!
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor.
Amy: Every room you walk in, you laugh at all the men and show off to all the girls.
The Doctor: Do not.
Amy: What about Rory?
The Doctor: [snorts, imitates Rory's nose]
Amy: You laughed!
The Doctor: No, that was just an involuntary snort... of fondness.

'Doctor Who' Season 5 'Meanwhile in the TARDIS 2'
^Intriguing; I have never heard of that episode. Is that contained on one of the DVD extras? :)

Future Amy: All those boys chasing me, but it was only ever Rory. Why was that?
Amy: You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, "Not bad. They're okay." And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful.
Both: Rory's the most beautiful man I've ever met.
Amy: Please. Do it for him.
Future Amy: Ah, you. You're asking me to defy destiny, causality, the nexus of time itself, for a boy?
Amy: You're Amy. He's Rory. And oh yes, I am.

'Doctor Who', Series 6, 'The Girl Who Waited'. :)
 ^Intriguing; I have never heard of that episode. Is that contained on one of the DVD extras? :) Fu
Another one: very emotionally-engaging!!!!!! :D

Doctor: But where there's an explosion, (pulls a red hankie from an inside pocket) there's shrapnel. (walks to the crack)
Rory: Doctor, you can't put your hand in there!
Doctor: Why not?
(The Doctor reaches in with the hand holding the hankie. He cries in pain as the light gets brighter. Rory and Amy watch nervously, not knowing what to do.)
Doctor: I've got something!
Amy: What is it?
(The Doctor falls to the ground, clutching the item wrapped in the hankie. It sizzles with heat and energy.)
Doctor: I don't know.
Rory: Doctor!
(A dying RESTAC crawls into the tunnel. The Doctor jumps up off the ground.)
Am: She was there, when the gas started... She must've been poisoned.
Restac: You!
Doctor: (to Amy and Rory) Okay, get in the TARDIS, both of you. (reaches into a jacket pocket)
Restac: You did this. (aims her gun)
Rory: Doctor! (pushes the Doctor out of the way and is shot)
Amy: Rory!
(Rory groans in pain on the ground. Restac dies.)
Doctor: Rory, can you hear me? (uses sonic on him)
Rory: I don't understand.
Amy: Shh-shh. Don't talk. (strokes his face) Doctor, is he okay? We have to get him into the TARDIS!
Rory: We were on the hill. I can't die here.
Amy: (tearful) Don't say that.
Rory: You're so beautiful... I'm sorry. (dies)
Amy: Doctor, help him.
(The Doctor looks towards the crack and sees tendrils of light reaching out, touching Rory's feet.)
(FLASHBACK to “Flesh and Stone”)
(The Doctor is on the primary flight deck, using the radio to talk to Amy.)
Doctor: If the time energy catches up with you, you'll never have been born. It will erase every moment of your existence. You will never have lived at all.
Doctor: (stands) Amy, move away from the light, if it touches you you'll be wiped from history. Amy, move away now.
Amy: No! I am not leaving him! We have to help him!
Doctor: (grips Amy gently by the shoulders) The light's already around him, we can't help him.
Amy: I am not leaving him!
Doctor: We have to.
Amy: No!
Doctor: Sorry!
Amy: Get off me!
Doctor: Sorry! (lifts her up and drags her to the TARDIS)
Amy: Get off me!
(The Doctorpushes her inside the TARDIS.)
(INT. TARDIS)
Amy: No! (rushes back to the door to get out) No! No!
(The Doctor uses the sonic on the door to prevent Amy from going outside. She shouts and pounds on the door.)
Amy: Let me out, please let me out... I need to get Rory.
(The Doctor walks determinedly to the console. Amy turns around, tears streaming down her cheeks. She sees the monitor.)
Amy: That light, if his body's absorbed I'll forget him. He'll never have existed. You can't let that happen.
(The Doctor pulls on a lever on the console.)
Amy: What are you doing? (runs to the console) Doctor! No!
(The TARDIS begins to dematerialise.)
(SILURIAN CITY, TUNNEL)
(As the TARDIS dematerialises, we see Rory's body is wrapped in the light.)
(INT. TARDIS)
(Amy begins to beat her hands against the Doctor's chest as he hugs her.)
Amy: No! No! Doctor, we can't just leave him there!
Doctor: Keep him in your mind. Don't forget him. If you forget him, you'll lose him forever.
Amy: On the Byzantium, I still remembered the Clerics because I am a time traveller, now you said.
Doctor: (grips her head in his hands) They weren't part of your world. This is different...this is your own history changing.
Amy: Don't tell me it's going to be okay. You have to make it okay!
Doctor: It's going to be hard, but you can do it, Amy. (takes her to the jump seat and kneels in front of her) Tell me about Rory. Fantastic Rory, funny Rory, gorgeous Rory. Amy, listen to me. Do exactly as I say. Amy, please. Keep concentrating. You can do this.
Amy: I can't.
Doctor: You can. You can do it. I can't help you unless you do. Come on. We can still save his memory. Come on, Amy. Please…
(FLASHBACK to scenes of AMY and RORY together from “The Eleventh Hour”, “The Hungry Earth” and “Vampires of Venice”)
Doctor: Come on, Amy, come on. Amy, please. Don't let anything distract you.
(FLASHBACK to scenes of AMY and RORY together from “Vampires of Venice”, AMY and RORY in the park and his death.)
Doctor: Remember Rory. Keep remembering, Rory is only alive in your memory. You must keep hold of him. Don't let anything distract you. Rory still lives in your mind.
(The TARDIS jars upon materialising, knocking both of them to the floor. The box containing the engagement ring falls in front of the DOCTOR and he stares at it.)
Amy: (brightly) What were you saying?
The Doctor can only stare at her. Mo and Elliot walk down the stairs.)
Mo: I have seen some things today, but this is beyond mad.
Amy: (looks at stopwatch) Doctor! Five seconds till it all goes up!

Another one: very emotionally-engaging!!!!!! :D Doctor: But where there's an explosion, (pulls a r
The Doctor: [looking at backpack Rose is carrying to the TARDIS] Got enough stuff?
Rose: The first time I stepped in there, it was spur of the moment. [tosses backpack to the Doctor, which he is forced to catch] Now I'm signing up. [pointing at him as she steps toward the TARDIS] You're stuck with me. Hah!

'Doctor Who' Season 1 'World War Three'
crying
DOCTOR: There's one tiny little gap in the Universe left, just about to close, and it takes a lot of power to send this projection. I'm in orbit around a super nova. I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye.
ROSE: You look like a ghost.
DOCTOR: Hold on .
(He uses his sonic screwdriver to solidify the image.)
ROSE: Can I ?
DOCTOR: I'm still just an image. No touch.
ROSE: Can't you come through properly?
DOCTOR: The whole thing would fracture. Two universes would collapse.
ROSE: So?
DOCTOR: Where are we? Where did the gap come out?
ROSE: We're in Norway.
DOCTOR: Norway. Right.
ROSE: About fifty miles out of Burgen. It's called 'Dårlig Ulv Stranden'.
DOCTOR: Dalek?
ROSE: Dårlig. It's Norwegian for bad. This translates as Bad Wolf Bay. How long have we got?
DOCTOR: About two minutes.
ROSE: I can't think of what to say!
DOCTOR: You've still got Mister Mickey, then?
ROSE: There's five of us now. Mum, Dad, Mickey and the baby.
DOCTOR: You're not?
ROSE: No. It's mum. She's three months gone. More Tylers on the way.
DOCTOR: And what about you? Are you
ROSE: Yeah, I'm back working in the shop.
DOCTOR: Oh, good for you.
ROSE: Shut up. No, I'm not. There's still a Torchwood on this planet. It's open for business. I think I know a thing or two about aliens.
DOCTOR: Rose Tyler, Defender of the Earth. You're dead, officially, back home. So many people died that day and you've gone missing. You're on a list of the dead. Here you are, living a life day after day. The one adventure I can never have.
ROSE: Am I ever going to see you again?
DOCTOR: You can't.
ROSE: What're you going to do?
DOCTOR: Oh, I've got the TARDIS. Same old life, last of the Time Lords.
ROSE: On your own (the Doctor nods, so as to confirm her question)? I... I love you.
DOCTOR: Quite right, too. And I suppose, if it's one last chance to say it, Rose Tyler
(The Doctor vanishes. He stands in the TARDIS, crying, as Jackie runs go comfort her sobbing daughter.)
 DOCTOR: There's one tiny little gap in the Universe left, just about to close, and it takes a lot of
The Doctor: Doctor Black, we met a few days ago. I asked you about the church at Auvers.
Doctor Black: Oh, yes. Glad to be of help. You were nice about my tie.
The Doctor: Yes. And today is another cracker if I may say so. But I just wondered, between you and me, in a hundred words, where do you think Van Gogh rates in the history of art.
Doctor Black: Well, big question, but to me, Van Gogh is the finest painter of them all. Certainly, the most popular great painter of all time. The most beloved. His command of colour, the most magnificent. He transformed the pain of his tormented life into ecstatic beauty. Pain is easy to portray, but to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstasy and joy and magnificence of our world. No one had ever done it before. Perhaps no one ever will again. To my mind, that strange, wild man who roamed the fields of Provence was not only the world's greatest artist, but also one of the greatest men who ever lived.
(Vincent bursts into tears)
The Doctor; Vincent, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Is it too much?
Vincent: No. They are tears of joy. Thank you, sir. Thank You.
(Vincent kisses Doctor Black on both cheeks and hugs him)
Doctor Black: You're welcome. You're Welcome.
Vincent: Sorry about the beard.

Doctor Who, Series 5, Vincent and the Doctor.

This is my 2nd favourite episode of Series 5 for a reason. Because it is what Doctor Who is all about, pure emotions. Back in 1963, Sydney Newman created are beloved show as a family show about history and the history part seemed to disappear during Patrick Troughtons run(except for the setting) but since 2005 we've been treated with Charles Dickens, Queen Victoria, Madame de Pompadour, William Shakespeare, Pompeii, Agatha Christie, Winston Churchill, President Nixon, Hitler and most recently Queen of Egypt, Nefertiti. But none of their appearances have been as emotional as the Doctor's adventure with the greatest painter who ever lived, Vincent Van Gogh.
^Wow. I am sure the Richard Curtis would love to hear your powerful soliloquy, labyrinth75. :D
Anyway, do let's get on:
Clyde: So, what is the fish was some sort of sign that something bad was coming, like Mystic Mags said?
Ellie: Worse than the Night Dragon?
Clyde: Yeah, really bad.
Ellie: I've been through bad stuff in my life...maybe it doesn't matter, now.
Clyde: I don't understand.
Ellie: For two years, I've been telling myself I'll get off the street. I'll get on some sort of scheme. Get a job, get a flat. Get my life back, Meet a nice boy...(Ellie's indicates her eyes as though to suggest she means Clyde, he smiles in realisation) That was my dream. Now it's starting to come true.

'The Sarah Jane Adventures', Series 5, 'The Curse of Clyde Langer'. :)
The Doctor: You want dominion over the living, yet all you do is KILL!
The Master: Life is wasted on the living!

'Classic Doctor Who' Doctor Who (1996 film)
smile
^Good one! <3

Robot Amy: Records available.
The Doctor: Question: I'm dying. Who wants me dead?
Robot Amy: The Silence.
The Doctor: What is the Silence? Why is it called that? What... what does it mean?
Robot Amy: The Silence is not a species. It is a religious order or movement. Their core belief is that Silence will fall when the question is asked.
The Doctor: What question?
Robot Amy: The first question. The oldest question in the universe. Hidden in plain sight.
The Doctor: Yes, but what is the question?
Robot Amy: Unknown.

'Doctor Who', Series 6, 'Let's Kill Hitler'. :)
 ^Good one! <3 Robot Amy: Records available. The Doctor: Question: I'm dying. Who wants me dead?
Jack: [annoyed] Just my luck! I climb through two miles of ventilation shafts, chasing life signs on this thing, and who did I find!? Mickey Mouse!
Mickey Smith: [coldly] You can talk, Captain Cheesecake!
[At the moment, the pair laugh and embrace like old friends]
Jack: Good to see you! And that's "Beefcake"!
Mickey: And that's enough hugging!

'Doctor Who' Season 4 'Journey's End'
crying
Mickey: I told you to stay behind.
Martha: You looked like you needed help. Besides, you're the one who persuaded me to go freelance.
Mickey: Yeah, but— we're being fired at by a Sontoran. A dumpling with a gun. And this is no place for a married woman.
Martha: Well then. You shouldn't have married me.
(Above them, The Doctor takes out the Sontoran.)
Mickey: If we go in here, and down to the factory floor, and down past that corridor. Then he won't know that we're here.( Martha sees the Doctor. )
Martha: Mickey. Mickey.

Luke: That was the maddest Christmas ever, Clive. Mom still doesn't know what happened. She got Mr. Smith to put out this story saying that wifi went mad all across the world giving everyone hallucinations. I mean how else are you going explain everyone with a different face. {The Doctor grabs him just as a car is about to hit him} It's you. You’re the— Mum! Mum!
Sarah Jane Smith: What? What is it?
Luke: It's him. It's The Doctor.

Bartender handing a note to Jack: From the man over there. {Reads: His name is Alonso}
{Jack and The Doctor salute}
Jack: So Alonso. Goin' my way?
Alonso: How do you know my name?
Jack: I'm kind of psychic.
Alonso: Really? Know what I'm thinking right now?
Jack: Oh yeah.

Verity: No, it's not just a story, no. Every word of it's true. I found my great grandmother's diary in the loft. And she was a nurse in 1913. She fell in love with this man called John Smith. Except he was a visitor. From another world. She fell in love with a man from the stars. And she wrote it all down. {Signing the next book} And who's it for?
The Doctor: The Doctor.
Verity: “To The Doctor”. Funny. That's the name he used.
The Doctor: Was she happy? In the end?
Verity: Yes. Yes she was. Were you?

Wilfred: And here you are. Same old face. Didn't I tell you, you'd be alright. Oh! They've arrested Mr. Naismith. It was on the news. "Crimes undisclosed". And his daughter— both of them, locked up. But I keep thinking, Doctor. There's one thing you never told me. That woman. Who was she?
The Doctor: I just wanted to give you this. Wedding present. Thing is, I never carry money so I just popped back in time. Borrowed a quid off a really lovely man. Jeffrey Noble, his name was. "Have it," he says. "Have that on me."

Rose: You alright, mate?
The Doctor: Yeah.
Rose: Too much to drink?
The Doctor: Something like that.
Rose: Maybe it's time you went home.
The Doctor: Yeah.
Rose: Anyway. Happy New Year.
The Doctor: And you. What year is this?
Rose: Blimey, how much have you had? 2005. January the first.
The Doctor: 2005. Tell you what. I bet you're going to have a really great year.
Rose: Yeah? {she nods and smiles} See ya.

Ood Sigma: We will sing to you, Doctor. The universe will sing you to your sleep. This song is ending. But the story never ends.

The Doctor: I don't want to go.

'Doctor Who', Christmas Special 2009/10, 'The End of Time, Part 2'.
Queen Elizabeth I: The Doctor!
Shakespeare: [surprised] What?
Queen Elizabeth I: My sworn enemy!
Martha: [shocked] What?!
Queen Elizabeth I: Off with his head!
The Doctor: Whaaat?

'Doctor Who' Season 3 'The Shakespeare Code'
laugh
^LOL!!!! :D

The Doctor: Hello Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica takes the Universe. But bad news everyone. 'Cause guess who! Hah! Listen, you lot, you're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because I. AM. TALKING! Now, the question of the hour is, who's got the Pandorica. Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons worth a damn, oh, and something else. I don't have anything to lose. So if you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceship with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember! Every black day I ever stopped you! And then! And then! Do the smart thing! Let somebody else try first.

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'The Pandorica Opens'. :)
 ^LOL!!!! :D The Doctor: Hello Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica takes the Universe. But bad news
Rose: You know what, they keep trying to split us up, but they never, ever will.
The Doctor: Never say "never, ever."
Rose: Nah, we'll always be all right, you and me. [pause] Don't you think? Doctor?
The Doctor: [looking up in the sky] Something in the air. Something's coming. [Beat] A storm's approaching...

'Doctor Who' Season 2 'Fear Her'
no1drwhofan have I ever told you how much I hate it when you use a great piece of dialog before me. Anyway now it's my time turn, ALLONS-Y!

[Roof]

(The Doctor walks out in a new shirt with several ties draped around his neck. The Atraxi is hovering overhead.)
AMY: So this was a good idea, was it? They were leaving.
DOCTOR: Leaving is good. Never coming back is better. Come on, then! The Doctor will see you now.
(The eyeball drops onto the roof and scans the Doctor.)
ATRAXI: You are not of this world.
DOCTOR: No, but I've put a lot of work into it.
(He looks at his selection of ties.)
DOCTOR: Oh, hmm, I don't know. What do you think?
ATRAXI: Is this world important?
DOCTOR: Important? What's that mean, important? Six billion people live here. Is that important? Here's a better question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi? Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat?
(There is a projection of the world between them.)
ATRAXI: No.
DOCTOR: Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crime by the laws of the Atraxi?
ATRAXI: No.
DOCTOR: Okay. One more. Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so many.
(The projection shows the Daleks et al.)
DOCTOR: And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them?
(A run through of all the previous Doctors, then this Doctor steps through the projection with a jacket and bow tie.)
DOCTOR: Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run.
(The eyeball zooms back to its ship and leaves, very fast. There is a brief materialisation sound, then the Doctor takes a glowing Tardis key out of his new jacket pocket.)
AMY: Is that it? Is that them gone for good? Who were they?
(The Doctor is already down the stairs and running out of the hospital.)

Doctor Who, Series 5, The Eleventh Hour