Doctor Who The name of The Doctor: to know atau not to know?

PinkNinja10 posted on Jul 01, 2013 at 09:38PM
I am very well aware that there is a big debate in the whovian fandom as to whether or not the doctor's name should be revealed. I am fairly on the fence because there are perks and pitfalls to this decision. So, feel free to make your opinion known here. Let the discussion begin.
 I am very well aware that there is a big Debat in the whovian fandom as to whether atau not the doctor

Doctor Who 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DW_girl said…
smile
Personally I don't believe his name should be revealed, because it could quite easily undermine one of the major concepts of the show, which is: 'Doctor Who?', and in doing so, you are also giving the show's title a completely different meaning.
It will also deprive The Doctor of the mystery surrounding him, and it could lessen the heroism and causes his name represents throughout the universe.
So, in conclusion, I hope his name is left unknown. Even though Moffat's playing with this concept panned out quite well, too much of this could lead to cliff-hangers and plot arcs with disappointing resolutions (something that we are seeing more often these days). :) xxx
 Personally I don't believe his name should be revealed, because it could quite easily undermine one o
hampir setahun yang lalu Doctor_Donna said…
I'd rather not know. ^^
hampir setahun yang lalu thegirlwhowait said…
Do not tell us your name doctor! :-)
hampir setahun yang lalu Ahthen said…
In fairness they've already told us his name a few times, however most people over look it and just don't think of the equation as a name. To me it doesn't matter if they tell us, but if they do I want Moffat to stay consistent with his predecessors and keep the name previously used. (see how I didn't spoil it XD)