Dollhouse Could It Happen?

amazondebs posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 01:49PM
basically just theorizing a little about the idea of the 'dolls' (the people who have their minds wiped) obviously this idea has been explored before in many sci-fi books such as the bourne series and films such as paycheck and most of the time the people that own such operations like 'dollhouse' are always the governement and large corporations
so my question is this could the government create such agents where they could use them like blank templates, do you think this would be willing or unwilling by said agents?

Dollhouse 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
I'm one who always goes for the why not approach. I could see this happening and I think it would depend on the person. Let's pretend I am a fully trained special op goverment type. My family is dead, I have no friends and I'm pretty much alone. Why not? It would be a way to escape that might help people.
hampir setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
hmmmm true although how would ever know weather you was helping people or doing a 'criminal mission' would you?
i would totally do it with the info they put in your head and muscle ability and such because that would be cool but i would want to remember it, you know?
We would have to go all Echo on them. I'd love to have me some River like abilities. Not with the somewhat insane moments but she fights like a dance and that would be fun. I'm thinking I'm a violent person.

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
don't worry about it, i do kick boxing and when we get in this padded room i'm always trying to do some ridiculously move from buffy or matrix or something (it never works) i would love to do half of the stuff sarah's stun double does

anyways back to the actual topic (i always do this on forums) i wonder if they could change people's muscle reflex uses electronic currents and such,
Most likely, muscle reflexes go into our memory and if they give them a memory to aid in the mission I would think they would get the muscle memory to go with it, I'm just curious about being able to physically complete the task. I know how to knit alittle, my hands can do the montions and everything but it never works, that sort of thing. There must be massive training to keep them very, very flexible and strong.
hmmmm hopefully it will be all explained i hate the little things that bug you like when they never explained truly why angel came back and such
I think you could maybe implant the ability to move your muscles the right way e.g. with the knitting thing but strength and flexibility that yeah they must train them for, either that or there's some serious changes or something supernatural going on
hampir setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I love your theories D!