Dr. Spencer Reid How do think of the way the team handled (didnt handle) reids drug addiction.

lovedrreid posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 12:01AM
Me, personally, I think it was crappy. I know Reid's strong, but dilaudid is a highly addictive drug. You don't go from doing dilaudid, then being perfectly fine. They could've done better. But I'm glad he's alright.

Dr. Spencer Reid 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu spencerfave said…
meh
i agree it only really showed him having a hard time with it for like 2 episodes... I also think the team could have been more supportive and told him that they were there for him and they were gonna help him through it... not nice :O
hampir setahun yang lalu lovedrreid said…
crying
Yeah, they knew and they just watched him suffer. Hotch even kept getting angry with him and knew it wasn't his fault.
hampir setahun yang lalu spencerfave said…
sad
i especially thought morgan and jj would have been more supportive :O
hampir setahun yang lalu allyxx said…
yeah suppose but he did insult emily and the team and push them away, but they hadno proof either so there was not much they could have done
hampir setahun yang lalu hottiecoolcat said…
PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY NICE PERSON WAS GIDEON HE ACTUALLY HELPED REID GET HELP. AS FOR EVERYBODY ELSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
hampir setahun yang lalu 2cre8 said…
yeah, it would of been nice of them to support him with his drug problem.
hampir setahun yang lalu hottiecoolcat said…
DID U HEAR THEY MIGHT HAVE REID HAVE MORE CRAVINGS FOR DILAUDID THIS SEASON SO SAD
hampir setahun yang lalu monster_sisters said…
I personally know all about drug addiction, so I know that even if they had been more supportive, Spencer would have denied his addiction tooth and nail. As for how little they actually showed of the whole addiction, to me, it's sort of logical simply because Reid is highly intelligent and therefore it would be easier for him to hide his addiction. Yes, they could have helped more, but in the end the real question is if the help would have helped or just make it worse.
hampir setahun yang lalu reid4infinity said…
it SUCKED! they totes deflated the drama. sum 1 shud at least catch him in the act. they diddn't understand his addiction, they kept saying somethin was up, but as smart as they supposedly are, they diddnt do anything. they just thought he was craziez. CRAZIEZ!!!