Edward Cullen anda can like Harry potter and twilight!

Hoppitykruton posted on Feb 22, 2012 at 01:08PM
My friend constantly says that I cant like harry potter anymore because i am a twilight lover. At the begining i know she ment it as a joke. But now she gives me scowls and when they talk about harry potter im not allowed to talk about it with them.

Edward Cullen 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu marthatsal said…
That's so stupid and immature. People have the right to like and hate things. I usually don't like haters but i can accept the fact that not all of us have the same interests.It's normal not to like something that everyone else love. It is also normal to like more than one book at the same time! This stupid "fight" (i prefer the word argument) between Harry Potter's Fans and the Twilight Fans is overated. I like Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger Games, Vampire Academy and 100 other Books series! The fact that we are Twihards doesn't mean we are not Fans of Harry Potter anymore. People like reading books, they may like them ,they may not. You must tell your friend that HARRY POTTER is not the only book that exists. There are ...like 10000000 millions books out there (some of them even better that HP). Reading just one book or sticking in it and stop caring about the rest, is the same as reading a book with empty pages.
hampir setahun yang lalu ecca8899 said…
I love Harry Potter and i love Twilight and all of my friends are the same!Well you should tell your friend to get a grip on this!
hampir setahun yang lalu LOVE_MYTHS said…
tell u wat that is stranger than even ma frnds...........they hve a common interest of a certain vampire............abhay raichand.they always end up comparing d 2........well bout ma frnds with hp likin dey seem to think VAMPIRES dnt exist!!
hampir setahun yang lalu CelesteCullen said…
omg I love both! My favorite order goes like this: Twilight saga, The Hunger Games Trilogy, and Harry Potter! Do y'all get that!! It's not a foreign concept!!!