Edward Cullen CALLING ALL JACOB FANS!!!!!

Lycan500 posted on Jul 22, 2009 at 02:35PM
Us, Jacob fans need to do something! we are just going to let the Edward fans make fun of us and make fun of Jacob! We'll that's not going to happen, at least not on my watch. It's time for us to take a stand! I'm talking about War, with the Edward fans. We should go on a Strike!!! and protest for Jacob. We need to show those Edward fans that they can not make fun of jacob and let them get away with it. We need to do this for Jacob! So, the question is should we start a war with the Edward fans or should we sit around and let them make fun of Jacob and us for being on Team Jacob and liking Jacob! Cause, if you don't belive me, read the posts on the Edward Cullen fan spot, trust the Edward fans went to far!!!!! I tried so long to avoid this, but it's keep coming back into my head! I even tried making peace with the Edward fans but that didn't work, they just laughed at me, like I was some kind of weird, stupid person. And, that's not the worts I also read on this site that if you like Jacob than you are weird. That's stupid just because you like something or like somebody doesn't make you weird, it just means you like that something or someone! Do you guys agree with me?

Edward Cullen 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Jacob305 said…
wink
yes all my friends r edward fans and the call me a fela ritten mutt so i call them filthy bloodsucker so i am with u all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu TheButterflyx said…
yeah my profile pic may say cullen but i'm a true jacob fan edward is a possesive lanky freak.
hampir setahun yang lalu gryfiegrl19 said…
mischievous
Hurray for the Jacob Fans! I have been one ever since I read the books. I am always laughed at for being for Jacob. I am called a filthy mutt, a flea hugger, and all sorts of dumb names. Then when I meet other Jacob fans they only like him because of Taylor Lautner. Which bugs me. So I agree the true Jacob fans need to stand up for him! :)