Edward Cullen Why We Cinta Him

Heidi42 posted on Jan 26, 2008 at 04:14PM
I thought i would list all Edwards qualities and why we love him here

*he is secretive and mysterious
*he's very loving
*he tries to do whats best for other people even if it hurts him badly

there are many more i know and ill list some more later but please comment on why you love him!
Heidi42

Edward Cullen 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Meg08 said…
What you said plus:

~ He's respectful
~ kind
~ his stuberness(sp?)(a weird thing to love I know, but it makes him fun to argue with!)
~ romantic
~ a good driver(lol)
~ sweet
~ caring
~ his past(cuz it makes him who he is today)
~ how he's protective of the ones he loves
~ intelligent
~ his smile(that makes me melt every time I read about it)
~ his talent for the piano(that's just sexy in itself!)
~ his love of music in general
~ his understanding (even to stupid Bella that doesn't desevere(sp?) it!)
~ and just being him.

*dreamily sigh* I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :D

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu randomchicky456 said…
im with meg and u
all the wayy!!!!
GO TEAM EDWARD!
hampir setahun yang lalu Heidi42 said…
Meg08 thats a really good list... i would love to drive with him going fast...(and just being with him :P)and i am a sucker for great hair and the way its described in the book... man i wish he were human... lol but all his other non looks related qualites i think are wut made me really like him
hampir setahun yang lalu savii_t said…
wayyyyyy too much yo say...
hampir setahun yang lalu Joe_Jonas said…
meg i am sooo with u!plus he is to sexy even for his own good*sighs*! i wish he were real cuz if u ask pucca_pink i am sooooo much ike bella he would have to love take care of me! and he would love me! and i would be getting married to him on aug. 13th!*more sighs* sorry bout that i just love him ssssssooooooo much! edward is what my friend would say sexly hot!
hampir setahun yang lalu Meg08 said…
Joe... I'm so sorry, but... *takes a step back* I hate Bella. but I don't have a problem with you!!! Thanks everyone... sorry I sorta took all his characterites(sp?) and put them up there... I just get carried away a bit when I talk about Edward. :D
hampir setahun yang lalu Heidi42 said…
i think it was a really good list and maybe the peole who dont like edward will read the list and love him like we all do!!! idk lol
hampir setahun yang lalu sgivemeabreak said…
*sigh* i agree...<333
hampir setahun yang lalu tatia said…
I love him because he is pure, cute, sweet and a vampire!
hampir setahun yang lalu katerina_btf said…
I love him cause he's perfect and of course cause he's a VAMPIRE!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Blossom71 said…
kiss
Edward is a man of integrity.a gentelman with a deep soul.kind and careing I could go on:)
hampir setahun yang lalu jenny365 said…
heart
I love Edward because
-hes sweet
-hes kind
-hes caring
-hes respectful
-hes shy and I think thats so cute
-hes loving
-and most of all hes so cute!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu jenny365 said…
heart
hes also very protective and he would protect 4-eva!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu MeLoveEdward said…
oh my gosh... i'm with you Meg, but the important things is "He is perfect in everything!" that's all the reason, why we love him. perfect body, perfect kindness, perfect perfect and perfect...
hampir setahun yang lalu maja3322 said…
heart
There is just nothing about him I don't like. He is perfection in every sense of the word. The end, there is simply nothing more to say
hampir setahun yang lalu lindsey-ann said…
heart
I think for me its the fact that he is so devoted to Bella and really would do anything to protect her. The love he shows her is amazing. Also the fact that hes always abit of a tease (because of the problem of not being able to get too physical) is abit sexy :P Haha.
hampir setahun yang lalu Faz said…
mischievous
he is jus the perfect guy and they dont exist in this world ( much )and he is loyal, and the most understanding guy and I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. all u guys r rite.....he is perfect!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lycan500 said…
I think I'm going to throw up! Perfect, love and caring are you guys serious! Jacob is the love and caring not Edward Cullen! And, vampires are not all that either, they are stupid parasites who need to get a life besides trying to suck human blood! GO TEAM JACOB, YOU ROCK!