Emo Help a Newbie Emo!

miss_orange posted on Jul 10, 2009 at 07:24PM
okay, so i want to be Emo. i love there songs, there drawning, there style and especially How Creative they are. But i need some Help.

Is It Okay?:
-is it Okay to Be Happy? i don't Really Hate Life, i don't think that Emo is about Hating Life, i think it's More about thinking deep. in least that what i Think. so is it okay?
-is it okay to Play the Piano? But i only care about playing the Piano in Rock Music, Like the Piano in Lithium.

Music?:
-what are The songs that i'm supposed to listen to? i Like Evanescence, Nighwish, and Take that. are those emo bands? i also like Avril Lavigne (i think that sometimes she can be Emo...)

Hair?:
- I am DIEING to find a Coulored Hair Dry To layes on My Hair. do you think that Pink would Look good on a Dark Broun Hair?

SO thanks 4 ur Help, and This Forum Could Be 4 anybody that wants 2 ask Questions.
 okay, so i want to be Emo. i Cinta there songs, there drawning, there style and especially How Creativ
last edited on Jul 10, 2009 at 07:45PM

Emo 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu MIKEYWAY445 said…
I think it is okay to be happy. And the piano is actually a good instrument to play. Some emo bands are Hawthorne Heights, From First To Last and maybe Taking Back Sunday. Oh, and I think red would look better on a dark brown color. Hope I helped. ☺
hampir setahun yang lalu twilight4ever-4 said…
I agree.
hampir setahun yang lalu miss_orange said…
big smile
thx Guys!