Evanescence Better Off Alone?

evfan posted on Mar 02, 2009 at 03:53PM
do u guyz think amy lee will do better off alone going solo or has she done better with evanescence?
 do u guyz think amy lee will do better off alone going solo atau has she done better with evanescence?
last edited on Apr 30, 2009 at 01:16PM

Evanescence 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu mileymomo said…
i really dont know i think she is good either way but thats just me some others may say she is and some may say she isnt but yeah
hampir setahun yang lalu cullencrazay9 said…
big smile
I think she is AWESOME either way....she is like a fallen angel. Her voice is great whether she is alone or the way she is now
hampir setahun yang lalu behindlacrymosa said…
Gosh, this is a hard question... I would say that ues either way she'll do well. I'd support her with Evanescence, solo or with another band. I think she's got an interest in going into writing for films, which would be a rather solo thing and she did say she was writing music that wasn't Evanescence in an interview I think with spin.com so I think she may be considering going solo..
hampir setahun yang lalu akatsuki_otaku said…
Hmmm,i think Amy Lee,without a doubt has a very beautiful & powerful voice so she'll most probably sound going solo but to make the song a lil' better,the whole band together does a great job like in that song,Bring me to life..yea,it was really good so yea,its hard 2 say but she rocked with the band together
hampir setahun yang lalu DramaKweenie said…
Amy is Evanescence. She is the heart and soul of the band. Without her it wouldn't be Evanescence, without her it would be nothing.
Better off alone?? I don't know. Either way it doesn't matter, she will have fans where ever she goes. She will allways be loved.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu DramaKweenie said…
But I hope she would never do that. There are very few women in rock already, if Amy was to go solo It wouldn't be a rock band anymore. It would be just Amy, and all of her hard work to get into the rock industry, would of been for nothing.
hampir setahun yang lalu vampyrechick said…
kiss
i think she would still do good solo but i LOVE Evanescence and i agree with what your sayin dramakweenie
hampir setahun yang lalu evfan said…
cool
Dude! she is in the studio now(febuary) recording for her album comin out this fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, and chek out the song "Together Again"!
hampir setahun yang lalu evanescence_ said…
surprise
WHAT???? AMY IS ALONE???? OMG!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu evfan said…
big smile
NO No not alone, shes back with the band i got it wrong! ther new albums comin out this fall!
hampir setahun yang lalu para-scence said…
idk.....i mean everyone already mostly focuses on her, but i think shes meant to be with a full band
hampir setahun yang lalu Sprinter23 said…
She's like Damon Albarn of Gorillaz: She's a brilliant songwriter, but not much of a performer without a band backing her up. I'd probably still buy her music, though, if she was solo.
hampir setahun yang lalu Blackdragon999 said…
heart
She is Amazing either way she was TOO good for evanescence they kinda held her back for a bit the changes brought them up a bit more in my option. But live Amy should stick to less rock it's to hard on her I think she sounds like she has a sore throat on haunted and whisper slighty. LOVE AMY LEE and EVANESCENCE
hampir setahun yang lalu Tamar20 said…
Of course she still would do good, she's amazing and, she's already the heart of the band so I wouldn't worry. :]
hampir setahun yang lalu fa567 said…
heart
she's amazing either ways!
hampir setahun yang lalu IsidoraSmiley said…
big smile
she is an amazing siniger and songwriter so she would be good either way!
hampir setahun yang lalu rory2011 said…
yes amy would do great in both ways
I won't lie and say that the whole band get me into their music cause that's not true , amy is the one who made me love this band so much
I do love the other guys : will and terry are sooo freaking cool xD
If I looked at the songs which worten by amy lee alone like : like you , hello , good enough , together again ,lost in paradise , secret door , where will you go and others , most of these songs are my fav so I have no problem if amy turned to a solo singer I would still listen to her and I would love her in the same way that I do now
I think her music would be more my taste ( classical composing music ) and I have no idea what she will do alone maybe she would try something new and different that what we all think

but still I wish the band will stay together , amy won't see any great drummer and guitarists like those guys , I just wish the best for them but I do think that we will hear about a solo album from amy , wish that would be next year :D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu