Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9751-9800 of 10489

hampir setahun yang lalu Riley-Devrec said…
*Taylor walks in*
Ry: *looks over and sees Taylor* Where have you been?!
Taylor: Down at the fishing dock. Where have you been?
Ry: I've been here
Ry: *feels another tape on her shoulder* huh?
Lucy: oh sorry thought you were someone else!
Ry: oh thats okay I was looking for you anyways.
Lucy: what do you need?
Ry: To ask if I can join you and Natsu on that job you took up.
hampir setahun yang lalu brodxe said…
Dash: *Walks up to Riley and taps her shoulder but knocks over the exceed* You think you are strong enough to take on a quest with Natsu?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Ry:* turns around* yeah
Dash: What makes you think a you are strong enough? Can you prove it?
Ry: sure i can but i preffer leaving this place in one peice.
Taylor: *gets up brushes herself off* oh yeah thanks for helping me up! *Ry ignors Taylor*
Dash: Hit me.... Don't ask questions just hit me with your most powerful attack. Right in the face.
Ry:*thinks about using her dark magic but dissides against it and gose with ice magic* ICE MAKE: CLONE!
Ry:*clone hits Dash in the face*
hampir setahun yang lalu dracowyvern said…

Name- Draco wyvern

Age- 21

Magic- atomic dragon slayer

Place of living- magnolia

Weapons(optional)- none

Appearance- cross of magic games gajeel and mystogan

Personality- quiet, caring

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)- none

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- don't have one yet
hampir setahun yang lalu dracowyvern said…
Draco:hello fairy tail wizards
Dash: *A mix of a zip and a pop noise is heard and fading glowing yellow particles are fading as Dash is leaning against a railing grinning.* I'm not going to lie kid, you almost got me. What is your name?

*Notices Draco*
[In Head] I can feel the magic of both of these recruits. They are skilled wizards, no doubt.
Ry: Riley Devrec but call me Ry
Ry *notices Draco* [in head] wow theres a lot of new wizards lately
Dash: So Ry.... What made you want to join Fairy Tail? We have had a lot of new recruits lately... Are you going to be able to prove your self among others?
Ry: I joined Fairy tale because Natsu asked me to. Also because once I had came here I new this was the place for me! And yes I can prove myself among others and hopfuly join S class!
Taylor: Ry you know tha *Ry puts hand over Taylors mouth before she could finish*
Dash: So you are an Ice-Make user I am guessing?
Ry: well kinda *looks all shy again* its complicated.
Ry: *notices Gray looking at them through the corner of her eye*
Dash: Gray is a weakling...

Gray: You want to fight about it!

Dash: You would end up hurt...

Gray: Shut it you old geezer! Ice Make-....

Dash: *Is behind Gray with a fist inches behind his head.* Go... Away...
Ry: thats enough you two no fighting! *guild starts shaking puts hand over her mouth after yelling it then looks down shy again*
Taylor: Ry you haven't yelled like that in years exspecially sin*Ry covers Taylors mouth again*
Ezra: wow kid good yelling *hits Ry on the back*
Ry: *coughs*
Dash: Ry how about we go for a walk... I know a really nice spot... Out in the sun... Sitting on a bench... Then we fight!
Ry: sure!*perks up*
Lucy: *been standing there the entire time rolls her eyes and leaves*
Taylor: I'm coming too!
Dash: Rai! *His cheetah appears in the blink of an eye. He is in four legged mode with glowing yellow eyes* this is Raitongu. Just call him Rai. *Dash pets Rai's head* Well lets go.

*They arrive at the park*

Dash: Show me what you got.
Ry: *Ry smiles at the cheetah* RECUIP! *all of the sudden is in battle gear* Lets do this!
Taylor: *excelerats into titan form*
hampir setahun yang lalu Kono_Fuyume said…
Name- Kono Fuyume

Age- 22

Magic- Elemetal Dragon Slayer

Place of living- Magnolia

Weapons- Sword (barely ever uses it)

Appearance- purple eyes, long brown hair with purple/ pink strealks. Wears a headband on her head. Shes about as tall a Erza maybe even taller, and a little musculer. She wears a hot pink vest with purple stirps around the arms and torso.

Personality- Is one of the nices people in the guild but has a huge temper when you get her mad.

Birthday- January 21

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail]- Ethel (shes an Exceed)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend- NOPE!

Any other things you would like us to know- Shes apart af a teem called Team Fairy Dust. She collects rare magical items, and is a verry good cook. Shes not the sharpist knife in the drawer, she can be very idotic at times.
Kono: *walks by the park and sees Ry*
Ry: *sees Kono out of the corner of her eye but has to ignor* you ready!? *she says as she looks up at Taylor*
Taylor: YEAH *Taylor says in a boming voice making the ground shake*
Ry: Then lets do this! * Ry charges at Dash as Taylor goes after Rai*
Dash: I apologize if you get hurt. I am it going easy. *He starts vibrating* Flash Punch! *A zipping pop sound is heard as he dashes faster then the speed of light and is know right in front of Ry. Where he once was is fading glowing particles. He has a fist made and aims it at Ry's stomach but he is still just a blur because everything he just did happened in 0.25 seconds.* Take this!
Ry: *pokes him in the arm by accident just before contact* *goes flying back and hits a tree but right after stands up and has a look of horror on her face as she looks at her hands*
Taylor: *hears thud and looks over to see Ry's look* Ry! Did you touch him! *Taylor says in a boming voice*
Ry: *noods before mumbling great now I got another one then gets ready to use her requip* Requip! *Ry is in her knight armor* yeah and I'm sorry if I hurt you. *she charges at Dash*
Kono: *watches Ry and Dash flight from a distance* ideots.
Taylor: *hears Kono* Who are you calling an idiot * the ground shakes*
Kono: Dont worry Taylor I'm not calling you an Idiot. *yells to Taylor and smiles a little*
Taylor: *smiles but then it fades* THAT MEANS YOU'R CALLING RY AN IDIOT *the ground shakes again*
Ry: *yells over shoulder* Its....fine....I....don't... Agh!...Mind!
Ry: looks over at Kono for a second* Its okay ignor Taylor she won't do anything!*still fighting with Dash*
Kono: Yah, I know Taylor won't do anything. *smiles at Taylor, and walks closer to where Ry and Dash are fighting*
Ry: *gives quick smile befor reterning to kick Dashes butt* REQUIP! * in thunder distroyer armor*
Dash: *Stands up* Maybe I am getting old... By the way... What you just did there was a reflex. You got some sharp instincts kid. *He starts walking slowly then starts walking faster and faster until he is running. He dashes upward at the speed of sound making a pop noise. He is now above Ry* Speed Pulse! *He swings a very hard punch but swings so fast you couldn't even tell he did. Faster then anything in the entire world, a glowing yellow pulse made from pushed air powerful eniught to destroy the fairy tail guild hall, hits Ry and crushes her into the ground.* Oh no... I might have killed her.. *He says as he lands.* By he way kid, I am an S class mage if you didn't know.
Ry: *looks up with a grin on her face even after the punch* *yellow particuls are seen as she gets out of her thunder distroyer armor* I kind of figured that out.*stands up slowly and looks up* well hope this doesn't get me killed*Ry jumps up onto a tree branch and eats it* Okay now I'm ready Elemantal Tree roots *roots start growing at Dashes feet before he can run* *Ry eats her sword* sorry if I weird you out Iorn Punch! *Ry slams several punches into Dash*
Dash: *Arms crossed.* Boring.... *He is dodging them all easily teleporting after each punch.* When will you actually start trying....
Ry: *shakes her head and smiles* I'm just geting started *she gets into her soul swip stance but Taylor sees*
Taylor: Ry Nooooo! *the ground shakes as Taylor starts going after Ry* *Ry notices Taylors coming and is gone before she could get there and all thats seen is fading yellow particuls*
Ry: Why hello there *Ry is behind Dash getting ready to strike*
Taylor: Ry you know better than this don't do it!
Ry: *she hesitates for a second to long and Dash is already on the other side of the park looking at her*
Dash: Ok. This fight ends here. I am no longer willing to fight you. I give up. You win.

In head: [I could have easily dodged that strike if she didn't hesitate... But if she found my weakness.... That much magical force could have killed me...]

Out loud: If we get one more person.... *Sees Kono* We can go on an.... Adventure I guess you could call it.
Ry: *glances at Kono at the same time and smiles* sure if you'd like
Taylor: *shrinks back down to normal* okay! *remembers Rai* what about the cheetah?
Ry: *looks at Rai and then back at Dash* he could come to! So are we going to pick a job or just go.
Taylor: well we should ask Kono if she wants to come first.
Dash: Since when do you get to decide who comes and who doesn't...
Ry: oh I wasn't deciding who comes or not I was just saying they could come if they wanted to
Taylor: but we should ask Kono if she wants to come i heard she is a elemental dragon slayer
Ry: well it's up to you Dash
Dash: Okay. Fair enough. *He suddenly disappears and fading glowing yellow particles are disappearing where he once was. He is now beside Kono.* Hey... Want to fight me to test your strength? If you win, you come in a once and a life time adventure.
Ry: *has a shoked expresion for a second then smiles and jumps up to sit in a tree to watch*have fun!
Taylor: *smiles and flys up to the tree and sits down too*yep!