FanFiction.net This is War!!!: Battle of Chaos

_Aphrodite_ posted on Oct 16, 2011 at 11:51PM
Rated:R!!!!!!!

3 years after Giant war
Summary:

one day will have seven myterious accidents. Percy, Nico, Piper and Annabeth are in the wrong place on the wrong time. But three visions from three witness will save them or mite kill them. Three groups must come together to stop the Chaos. Will they succeed? Will they get back the lost heroes?

Qoute, "Moment of truth, the moment to lie, the moment to live, or the moment to die. The moment to fight, to fight, to fight." By 30 seconds to Mars.

What will you do if many people needed you as their Hero?

Kaileb- Chinese
Jet- Russian
Serena- Puerto Rican
Jaseus- Australian
Violet- African American
Eric- Mexican

Kaileb (Kai) Hidden Past:
He seen his mother died with his own eyes. He never made friend's or been on a date. He was a dark soul waiting for something to amazing to happen. His father had never talked to him. Now all of a sudden he apart of a prophecy after the Giants War. Will he succeed?

Jet Friend or Foe?:
Children of Hermes all had a bad rep. In CHB after what Luke did. But, Jet had to been stuck to work with the Enemy in order to save his mom. What will become of him If he works with the enemy for too long?

Serena Hidden life:
She never wanted to become a Princess. Her family and boyfriend thought of her as a trouble girl. She hate her beauty,also she scared of her voice. As she goes to a trip to NYC, she discovers she a demigod!! So she escape to CHB. But she feels she on enemy grounds. But she apart of a new prophecy. Will she find love?

Jaseus (Jace)Hero Ways:

He a jock not a hero. He had a strange vision about a bridge collapsing. After his vision came true, he lead the others to the bridge to save the people. He couldnt imagine see many families lose their love ones in a accident like he'd lost his mother. Then he was lead to camp. Who is a girl from his past? Will he lead the team to victory?

Violet Hard Core:
Never mess with this chick. You think she all nice and girl for her looks. But with one bow and arrow, you don't want to know she will do to you. She been living in the high life of Cali. But as soon as she learn about her father, her life goes down hill. She felt like she is very different in CHB. She knows that not where she belong. But,her father took her memory, so she didnt have much of a choice then to follow the others on a strange quest. Will she like the others?

Eric Ghetto Jokes:
A boy that know how to crack jokes, but doesn't know how to love. His father has been in jail since he was like a baby. Now he is 13 and has been in trouble with the police all his life. Until at the right place at the right time he was in this strange accident in Washington where he meets new demigod and his love interest. But Athena placed a cursed on him, that turns him into a ugly beast. Will his curse be broken?

Rated: r ( just in case)

This story is after the Giants War.
I don't own RR characters:
Annabeth
Percy
Leo
Piper
Nico
Jason
Groover
Tyson
Thalia
Clarisse
Will
Etc.

Comment please!! :D

7 accident's shall bring the heroes together....
this time, the bridge is falling...

Serena, Jaseus, and Kaileb will see the accident through Percy eyes....

(the video below is the song This is War by 30 seconds to Mars)
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 12:18AM

FanFiction.net 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu _Aphrodite_ said…
SERENA:

I woke up from a horrifying dream, too horrifying to tell anyone.
I looked right next to me to see an Emo guy. His name is Kaileb or Caleb, I think. He hardly talks to anyone at school. Kaileb was wearing a black Beetles shirt. His silky wavy black hair with red strikes. His eye’s was like pitch dark, which terrified me at times. His pale skin looked like he is a ghost. For an Asian guy he seems handsome and mysterious, but also dangerous in a way. Kaileb looked back at me, and gave me a smirk that showed his deep dimples. "Hey, how long I been out?" I asked."Um...about 30 minutes." Kaileb replied. “Are we near the museum?" I said. He chuckled. "You ask too many questions, princess." I was shocked. How did he know my secret? "Where not there yet." "Oh."That all that came out my mouth. Wee was still in a coach bus with many of our class mates. Most of the students were singing a song, gossiping, texting, and all the things all teens do while there bored. Kaileb was now having a conversation with his buddy name Squid. Isn't a weird name for a person? I wished I could talk to someone, now you think I'm a loner. Well when you’re a new kid, you will understand. But many of you don't understand how it is to be a princess. I could wear any dress I want, I can get anything I want. But, I hated it. I want real friends, not friends that get paid to be my friend. That why when I moved from Puerto Rico to America, I kept being a Princess a secret. I grab my Black IPod and started to hear some Christina Aguilar. As I was hearing her beautiful high pitch voice. All of a sudden my IPod switched songs. Now I was hearing little girls singing London Bridge is falling down. My eyes widen. My dream. Then the words magically switched words. Now I was hearing.

"Brooklyn Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. Brooklyn Bridge is falling down. You’re going to witness Leo getting hit with a big thick wire, a big thick wire. Next, you’re going to witness Piper fall, Piper fall, Piper fall. Then, you’re going to witness Nico getting stab with needles and pins, needles and pins, needles and pins. Now to the end you will see Percy die, see Percy die, see Percy. Finally, Annabeth will get chain in the end."

I turned off the IPod as fast as I could. Was I hearing stuff? I nodded my head. "I can't be that crazy." I said.

KAILEB:
This whole morning I had a bad feeling something bad going to happen. My mother tells me I can see the future clearly. But, I doubt it. My mother all was used her psychic ability to help others at need. Until, she died when I was 8. Before she died, she told me she was going to help me with my abilities to future & talk to the dead. After a few years it had been harder and harder to handle. I was going to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge into the cold Atlantic Ocean, after getting attack by three demons in one week. Until, a beautiful girl saved me while I was drowning. She dragged me to the Tampa Beach. After coughing up nasty sea water, then I stood up after lying on the sand. I looked at the girl. Her black hair was plastered. She had the most beautiful sea green eyes with a hint of aquamarine. Her caramel skin was like was sparking from the Moonlight. She was beautiful. She was already in ocean from the waist down. "Who are you? What your name?" I demanded. But, she never replied. She just sank into the dark sea.
From that day on I plan to find the girl that saved me. I looked over at Serena. She was beautiful. Under her black glasses her eyes changed color from blue, green, brown, and gold like a kaleidoscope. Her dark brown hair tied with a rudder band. Her skin was like looking at caramel. She had a pink jacket, with a hot black dress underneath. She wore black combat boots, which I thought was cool. But the look on her face was priceless. She looked like she came out a rated R movies times ten. I was trying to keep a straight face."Are you okay?" I asked. "It's nothing, just had a bad dream." I smiled. "I hate those, “I said, "Even the ones when people die." Serena punches me in the shoulders, "Stop it!"Her voice sounded so demanding that I couldn't resist."Yes, I’ll stop."I said but I sounded like a mindless zombie. Serena looked at me with a worried face. "Kaileb, in my dream I saw the Brook-" But, our teacher Mr. Spitter interrupted. He was a middle age man wearing a Steve Urkel outfit. He was African American with a high pitch voice. Sometimes the students call him Spit because he spits a lot. Mr.Spitter grabbed his microphone.

"Students!" spit, "We're 30 minutes away from the Brooklyn Museum. If you look on your front right, you can see the famous Brooklyn Bridge, which we will be crossing." After his last word most of the students was covered with his disgusting spit. Thank god I was sitting in the back of the bus. Most of the students slam to the window like they never seen a stupid bridge in their whole life. Serena and I looked outside to see the bridge. Then all of a sudden I heard a crowd of people screaming and calling for help. There I saw with my own eyes seeing the bridge collapsing. Trucks, Cars, People, and concrete from the bridge were falling into the salty waters. Until I could see more of the horrifying scene, Jaseus Maximus blocked my view. "This is a one cool Bridge!" Jace said. I looked around and no one seems to notice that the bridge had fallen. After Jace moved I looked out the window again to see the bridge was in the same place as it was, like it never had fallen. I felt my hands getting sweaty. Did I just saw the future disaster?

Author: I know it's short, but I hope you like it.

Love,
Aphrodite