Fanpop Why was my account suspended?

PanarinBread posted on Nov 22, 2015 at 08:25AM
I am very confused. I have been forced to create this account in the attempt to get some answers. I just got an account around two weeks ago. I voted on something, posted one measly, innocent comment, and tried to start a new topic in a forum. I was signed out and was not allowed to sign back in for 'previous abuse'. Now, I came to check and see if I was able to sign in yet. It said my account was suspended. Over nothing. I literally did nothing... unless you're not allowed to post anything when you first get the account... ? Over the last two weeks, I tried to get ahold of Fanpop more than once and each time I was ignored. Can someone please try to help me understand what I might've done? Thanks.

Fanpop 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu 14K said…
What was your previous account named?
PanarinBread commented…
HawkeyIsLife hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Flickerflame said…
Clearly the F4 think your comment wasn't that innocent, unless you did something else which you haven't mentioned.
PanarinBread commented…
But it REALLY was just innocent. A nothing comment. I voted on a ballot and dikomen about how they had forgotten an actor on it. That's just it. hampir setahun yang lalu
PanarinBread commented…
And I did nothing else. I voted, commented, tried to start a discussion. Emailed them three times over the course of two weeks and was ignored. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu UnKnownWinnerEe said…
angry
I got my too this is crazy I cannot make my account and I already contact fanpop I didn't do nothing!!
PanarinBread commented…
Yeah, I don't get it. hampir setahun yang lalu