Female Ass-Kickers Banner choices - Closed

pink_martini2 posted on Jan 07, 2009 at 11:31PM
Alrighty, we've got a massive amount of nominees for who deserves a spot in the banner.

1. So I ask you to choose your top 5 leading females.

2. We should limit characters in terms of representing their respective fandom. So if it comes to it, pick your top fave from each fandom.

Example: X-men has A LOT of leading females. So pick just one to represent them. Hard I know. But it's only a banner. You can post all the images and videos of them you like :D

EDIT:
So I've combed through both the pick and this topic. There are a few that stand out as favorites. So they have a guaranteed spot on the banner:
-Buffy
-Summer Glau
-Trinity

EDIT 2:Banner is now done. See it here: link
last edited on Jan 15, 2009 at 11:49PM

Female Ass-Kickers 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu fanfly said…
1. Ellen Ripley
2. Buffy Summers
3. Zoe Washburne
4. Katara
5. Temperance Brennan

I think the two that I would be most disappointed not to see on the banner are Buffy and Ripley.
hampir setahun yang lalu Asvini said…
1. Summer Glau (as either River or Cameron)
2. Buffy Summers
3. Sarah Connor
4. Sydney Bristow (Alias)
5. Illyria (Angel)

I'd be most disappointed to not see Summer and Buffy. I put Summer instead of being specific about which of her roles because I think she kicks Ass in both of them, so whichever fit in better with the banner, or was most popular with other users would be fine with me :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu candrani said…
1. Buffy
2. River Tam
3. Leeloo (Fifth element)
4. Lucy Liu
5. Trinity (matrix)

I expected you to pick Trinity, Asvini, coz you're the one who reminded me about that scene 'We can handle one little girl' which was definetly cool enough to earn her a mention. So since you didn't pick her I had to lol. I'd be most disapointed to not see River (though I'd love to see Leeloo up there, her bright orange hair would certainly brighten up a banner)
hampir setahun yang lalu ClassicalNadia said…
1. Sydney Bristow!
2. Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer version)
3. Eowyen
4. Storm
5. The White Witch

All I could think of was more X-men girls until I thought of the White Witch. I think she's a good one, she did conquer and rule Narnia, plus she's powerful and strong! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu pink_martini2 said…
mischievous
The banner is done! This is now closed for suggestions. Until the next one that is!

See it here: link

Now how do we get the banner up without Asvini? And sorry for the delay. I just got back to school and it's kicking my butt.
hampir setahun yang lalu fanfly said…
heart
Yayyy!! The banner's up! Woot!! It looks truly awesome! Thanks again to pink_martini2 for making such a perfect banner. =D