Friends :D HELP Friends peminat-peminat HELP!

555YJ posted on Feb 06, 2011 at 07:53PM
Hey guys!
So i'm gonna put up on my bedroom wall a GIANT picture of F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Gonna get it framed and all and i'm pretty exited about it :D but i don't know wich picture i should hang up :| So pleeeeeeease i need your help! i want a picture of the WHOLE CAST! Just post your favourite picture of our F.R.I.E.N.D.S so i get an idea of what you think ;) Thank youuu and please answer FAST <3
 hei guys! So i'm gonna put up on my bedroom dinding a GIANT picture of F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Gonna get it fram

Friends 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sapphireno99 said…
big smile
Well I think the one that you posted is GREAT!!!! But here's one you could use (if you want to)
 Well I think the one that anda telah diposkan is GREAT!!!! But here's one anda could use (if anda want to)
hampir setahun yang lalu leytonfaan_18 said…
I think they're both great but I have this one :)
 I think they're both great but I have this one :)
hampir setahun yang lalu 555YJ said…
angry
you know i had the two you guys posted in my mind? ;) i swear!!! GOD it's a hard decision to make!! The one sapphireno99 put is great cz it goes with you know "Bedroom" and +, it focuses on Rachel who is my fave character :) the one laura put is so them hanging out and kinda "NewYork"y... CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND >:(
hampir setahun yang lalu oth-rocks said…
smile
I cant find the one i want but i think one were there it it season 1 rite at the beginning on the top and then a line saying 10 years later in the middle and then them in season 10 at the bottom so its like then and now
 I cant find the one i want but i think one were there it it season 1 rite at the beginning on the bahagian, atas
hampir setahun yang lalu 555YJ said…
oh yeah i think i know what are you talking abt...
btw the one you just put is GREAT :D