Girls Generation/SNSD Fantasies

snsdlover4ever posted on Feb 18, 2014 at 06:42AM
Okay, so this is sort of like a role playing thing and a virtual world. You can basically do anything that you want to on here, but there are some things here that you need to do:

Firstly, post:
Name: ( real or fake, doesn't matter)
Talents & Hobbies:
Picture: (doesn't have to be you)

kim_haera: 45 coins
Gretulee: 30 coins
kpop4everlover: 37 coins
Tippany: 19 coins
nacchiee: 22 coins
last edited on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:36PM

Girls Generation/SNSD 42 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu snsdlover4ever said…
smile
This is me:
Name: Jocelyn James (fake name)
Personality: laidback, awkward, smart, can be shy at times
Dislikes: the word "cut"
Talents & Hobbies: can draw, singing, can play piano and guitar
Picture: I drew this!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 This is me: Name: Jocelyn James (fake name) Age: 16 (it's fake, I'm 13) Gender: Girl Personality:
Gretulee commented…
Interesting name ^^ real? hampir setahun yang lalu
snsdlover4ever commented…
No it's not my real name. My real name isn't very common, so that's why I just everyone call me Jackie atau J so no one can try and track me down! XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Greta, Thanks! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu kim_haera said…
Name : Haera or Seak Houy(real name) ^^

Personality : Cheerful and Never give up on sth that I really want(albums :PPPP)

Dislikes : Dog Cat and Loud sound

Talents & Hobbies : Dancing Singing Watching Dramas and Variety Shows(I'm good at dancing but singing damn terrible but I like to sing lol :D)

Picture : This is Yui from K-On anime ^^ (I choose Yui because she's like me , she's short , like wearing legging , cheerful and kinda stupid lol)
 Name : Haera atau Seak Houy(real name) ^^ Age : 15 years old , I'm turning old already? T.T Gende
Gretulee commented…
I Cinta your name ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
Don't worry. I'm good at singing, but I'm horrible at dancing! hampir setahun yang lalu
kim_haera commented…
LOL yep everybody like food!!! and nacciee yeahhh I really like that Anime but I watched only season 1 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Gretulee said…
sunny
Okay ^^

Name: Greta Jurevičiūtė (real name)
Age: 17, kim_haera - look at my age and you'll feel young immediatelly XD
Personality: stubborn, can communicate very fast
Dislikes: laziness, people without opinion
Talents & Hobbies: talents - agile, can sing quite well, I could dance very well if I want too, good at sports; hobbies - music, go shopping, kdramas(You who came from the stars, emergency couple<3), kshows (RM<3)
Picture: not me XD, I choose this pic because I don't want to post myself so I borrowed that idea from kim_haera ^^ and this girl also have long blond hair, and green eyes like me ^^

btw it's all real ~
 [i]Okay ^^ [b]Name:[/b] Greta Jurevičiūtė (real name) [b]Age:[/b] 17, kim_haera - look at my a
kim_haera commented…
I feel like I'm just 10 ytd and now 15 already LOL anw people call me stubborn too ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
I Cinta Running Man! It's like the best variety tunjuk on air! I'm also a very delusional Monday Couple shipper. They are just so cute! hampir setahun yang lalu
Gretulee commented…
nacchie I think that too xD hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu kpop4everlover said…
Name : Aileena Fusi (fake name)
Personality : Shy , Cheerful , Bubbly , Never Gives Up
Likes : Singing , Dancing (in own time) , Cooking , Drawing , SNSD , EXO , BTOB , K-pop
Dislikes : mean people , dogs , heights , dark
Talents & Hobbies : Cooking , Piano , Ballet
Picture : not me , this is from a anime fairy tail , the age is her age , her personality is kind of like mine , shy , likes making friends.
 Name : Aileena Fusi (fake name) Age : 12 Gender : Female Personality : Shy , Cheerful , Bubbly ,
kim_haera commented…
wow! you're just 12 but can cook meanwhile I'm 15 and I can't even fried egg properly T.T hampir setahun yang lalu
Me too! I barely know how to cook an egg! hampir setahun yang lalu
kpop4everlover commented…
oh wait I forgot to add SNSD and EXO XD hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Tippany said…
smile
Name: Aylinh
Personality: Sneaky, shy, unconfident, quiet
Likes: Playing online, listening to music, K-pop, K-Dramas
Dislikes: Reptiles
Talents & Hobbies: Literature, reading, karate
Picture: I just find it randomly.
 Name: Aylinh Age: 13 Gender: Female Personality: Sneaky, shy, unconfident, quiet Likes: Playing o
Cinta your picture! wow anda know karate? :P hampir setahun yang lalu
Tippany commented…
Well it's kind of a hobby, but I do know a couple of moves. hampir setahun yang lalu
Gretulee commented…
Nice, oh anda like Membaca ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu nacchiee said…
Name: Nadya
Personality: childish, freak, caring, thoughtful, passive.
Dislikes: cockroaches, being forced by anyone
Talents & Hobbies: talents- speaking Japanese, sports, computering (IT)
hobbies- surfing the internet, hanging out w/ friend, reading comics, watching animes/dramas/movies
Picture: my own photography of cat ><
 [b]Name:[/b] Nadya [b]Age:p[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Personality:[/b] childish, freak, cari
kim_haera commented…
I like watching horror Filem too ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
Tippany commented…
anda know how to speak Japanese, that's so cool. ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
Sky_Yoon commented…
i want to hug it ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
PLEASE READ:
Okay, so now that we had time to get to know each other, time to start. Here's are a few rules though:

Each person will start with 20 coins.
Everyone has to pick a job, even if you're 12 or 13. It's not that big of a deal, it's just like a hobby.
Every week, I'll post a mission that you need to do and if you succeed, you'll get 5 coins. If you don't, then you'll have to lose 3 coins.
If you have 0 coins, then that means you have to try and convince us to give you a loan, but you have to pay it back, otherwise you'll have debt, and that would be worse!

Please look for your username below and choose a job:

kim_haera: (Haera)
Dancer
Fashion Designer

Gretulee: (Greta)
Chef
Journalist

kpop4everlover: (Aileena)
Pianist
Chef

Tippany: (Aylinh)
Blog Writer
Music Critic

Nacchiee:(Nadya)
Translator
Pet Store Owner

You can choose both jobs, but then you'll have to do two missions. It doesn't have to be a job on here. You can chat on here as long as you want, but from now on, we have to call you by your chosen name! Please remember this!
I'll try dancer first ^^
and Fashion Designer later ^^
I'll choose Music Critic. And thank for the interesting job options.
Yeah, I based it off of your hobbies that anda put, so that's why they seem a bit weird. XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Actually I'll go with Pianist first ^-^
Oh I'll try chef first ^^
I'll be translator first, btw thanks for the choices. I liked it
Thanks! hampir setahun yang lalu
PLEASE READ:
Okay, so I'll be posting a new mission every Friday, or the day after everyone has already posted. (My job is that I'm an event coordinator, because I handle everything going on here!)

Haera: Since you're a dancer, you'll be teaching us dance moves. It doesn't matter which song, and it doesn't have to be the whole song. You can teach us by typing each step, or by posting a link to a video on YouTube. If you use YouTube, please credit the uploader of the video! I'll give you more coins if it's really good and is accurate.

Greta: You're a chef, so that means you're great at cooking! That's great, since everyone needs to eat! You need to post a picture of 2 meals. It doesn't have to be a meal that you made! You also need to put a price on your meals. It can be no more than 5 coins for each! Each person that buys will give you more coins!

Aileena: Since you're a pianist, you need to teach us songs that we can do on the piano. It's basically the same as Haera's, so please read hers!

Aylinh: You're a music critic, so you must post a review of any song/album on here. The more people that compliments your review, you'll get 1 coin for each!

Nadya: You're a translator, so your mission is to post translated lyrics of KPOP songs. It can also be JPOP songs, but if it's not that well known to us, then also attach a link to the song. I'll give you more coins if it's a song with great meaning and if the meaning is accurate.

After you buy the food that Greta made, you need to write "I've eaten" in the comments underneath the picture of the meal, so that way, you can still survive! You guys have a week!
kim_haera commented…
do I have to post the step learning? atau normal dancing? anw of course I used YouTube but it takes around 2-3 hours muat naik one song for me T.T hampir setahun yang lalu
Just use YouTube and post the link to someone else doing a dance cover. it doesn't have to be you, but anda have to credit the uploader of the dance cover. hampir setahun yang lalu
sunny
Breakfast - 2 coins
Pancakes with chocolate and ice cream ~
Hope you'll eat well
 [i]Breakfast - 2 coins lempeng, penkek with Chocolate and ice cream ~ Hope you'll eat well[/i]
Tippany commented…
I've eaten. Since I like sweet things, so this is perfect. hampir setahun yang lalu
Gretulee commented…
Gumawo ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
Sky_Yoon commented…
mm.... yummy!m hampir setahun yang lalu
sunny
Dinner - 4 coins ^^
Lasagna
Hope you'll eat well

Btw can it be 2 pics, right? I don't have to make a one pic of both meals, or should I?
 [i]Dinner - 4 coins ^^ Lasagna Hope you'll eat well Btw can it be 2 pics, right? I don't have t
It can. This is fine! hampir setahun yang lalu
I gave anda 5 coins for completing the mission! hampir setahun yang lalu
Gretulee commented…
Thank anda ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
link

Cover : Wall to Wall(Chris Brown) and IGAB(SNSD)

This is my group performace on Christmas Party at school

lol ^^ we're not good I know but this is for fun <33
No, anda guys did really good! Didn't anda hear the applause at the end? It filled the whole room! I already gave anda 5 coins for completing the mission! hampir setahun yang lalu
Also, don't forget to buy some Makanan from Greta, so anda can still live! hampir setahun yang lalu
kim_haera commented…
=,= we're not in sync though anw thank anda for your kindness ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
EXO - Peter Pan
Credits to uploader - jgmb829
I really love this song so here it is on the piano ^-^

link
This is good! I was even subscribed to jgmb829 before anda showed me this. I gave anda 5 coins already! Also please buy some Makanan from Greta so anda can still live! hampir setahun yang lalu
kim_haera commented…
^^ Peter Pan ma kegemaran song hampir setahun yang lalu
^ Same! ^-^ hampir setahun yang lalu
Gretulee commented…
I Cinta it ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
So, I finally have decided to do a review on TaeTiSeo’s debut song “Twinkle”

TaeTiSeo- Twinkle

Honestly Twinkle is one of my favorite songs in TaeTiSeo’s album. The song is really catchy. The thing I like the most about it, is the background music, it makes the song even catchier. The instruments that consisted in the song made it sounds very unique. And of course the amazing voices of our 3 vocalists match the music perfectly. The music video is also one of the best parts about the song. The girls look so gorgeous with their outfits and hairstyles, especially Seohyun. Well basically I would rate Twinkle 8.8/10 compare to their other songs.
 So, I finally have decided to do a review on TaeTiSeo’s debut song “Twinkle” TaeTiSeo- Twink
I gave anda 5 coins for completing the mission! It's a great review of the song! hampir setahun yang lalu
Gretulee commented…
what a nice review~ hampir setahun yang lalu
Tippany commented…
Thanks hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
Okay, so the only person that hasn't posted is nacchiee, so I'll deduct 3 coins. Hopefully she didn't forget about this game! Everyone can now go on vacation for the weekend, and that basically means you can chat with anyone on here, including me, about anything that you want. You could maybe make it like a Q&A thing, like interviews, and stuff like that. I'll hopefully make new missions posted on Monday!
nacchiee commented…
lol. sorry it's not that I forgot about this game. I was going aboard for couple of days and can't use my computer, but now I'm back. hope I can do it better in the seterusnya round! xD hampir setahun yang lalu
Okay, new missions!

PLEASE READ:
If you want to do the same job as you did last week, then just tell me and do the same mission that you did.

Haera: You are now a fashion designer!
Mission: Post pictures of any type of clothing that you like with a price.
-Each piece of clothing will cost 2-5 coins.
-An entire outfit will cost 10 coins.
If people buy your clothes, then you'll get more coins!

Greta: You are now a journalist!
Mission: Post an article on this forum about current events in KPOP. It can be as long as you wish!

Aileena: You are now a chef!
Mission: Post a picture of 2 meals and 2 drinks with prices.
-Meals will cost no more than 5 coins.
-Drinks will sell at 2 coins.
If people buy your meals/drinks, you'll get more coins!

Aylinh: You are now a Blog Writer!
Mission: Post a blog entry about your day. Basically, you're writing a personal blog.

Nadya, you'll still be a translator since you didn't fulfill your mission last week.

REMEMBER: After Aileena posts her meals and drinks, you need to comment under saying "I've eaten" and "I drank (insert drink here)." You have a week!
nacchiee commented…
I have a question, can I post the link atau I have to type sejak myself? hampir setahun yang lalu
Just post a link. I don't expect anda to type out the whole entire thing! That would be super hardcore! hampir setahun yang lalu
Gretulee commented…
I could write about a lot of groups, right? not only like SNSD..? hampir setahun yang lalu
Yeah, it doesn't have to be SNSD. As long as it's kpop-related! hampir setahun yang lalu
Top : 2 coins
Short : 3 coins
Sweater : 2 coins
Boots : 3 coins
 bahagian, atas : 2 coins Short : 3 coins Sweater : 2 coins Boots : 3 coins
Top : 2 coins
Skirt : 2 coins
Jacket : 3 coins
Sneaker : 3 coins
 bahagian, atas : 2 coins skirt : 2 coins jaket : 3 coins Sneaker : 3 coins
Gretulee commented…
I'll take jaket and skirt ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
I gave anda 5 coins qlready! Thanks for completing the mission! hampir setahun yang lalu
Tippany commented…
I'll take the jaket and the sneaker. hampir setahun yang lalu
I'll take the jaket and shoes hampir setahun yang lalu
Meal 1 - Waffles with strawberries and cream
Cost - 3 coins

Hope you like it! ^-^
 [i]Meal 1 - wafel with strawberries and cream Cost - 3 coins Hope anda like it! ^-^[/i]
Gretulee commented…
I've eaten!^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
Tippany commented…
I've eaten. hampir setahun yang lalu
Meal 2 - Hawaiian pizza

Cost - 5 coins

Hope you like it!
 [i]Meal 2 - Hawaiian pizza Cost - 5 coins Hope anda like it![/i]
Drink 1 - Fanta

Cost - 2 coins

Hope you like it!
 [i]Drink 1 - Fanta Cost - 2 coins Hope anda like it![/i]
Drink 2 - Peach Smoothie

Cost - 2 coins

Hope you like it!
 [i]Drink 2 - pic, peach smoothie, bermulut manis Cost - 2 coins Hope anda like it![/i]
Gretulee commented…
Since I don't drink any carbonated drinks....I drank it ^^ hampir setahun yang lalu
I gave anda 5 coins! Thanks for completing the mission! hampir setahun yang lalu
sunny
Hello everyone I'll inform you about newest news in KPOP!
Firstly let's congratulate SNSD/Girls' Generation for their COMEBACK! They released their 4th Mini album Mr.Mr., probably everyone was anticipated and waited for a long time! Mr.Mr. is catchy song with nice beat and very pinky/girlish MV. I think SONES will love it! Don't forget to cheer them and give lots of love! Secondly don't forget another good girl group 2NE1! They also are making their comeback with Full-Length album! Blackjacks waited for so long and finally they are back! Girls released 2 MV's in same time! 1 - Happy - which is filmed 2 years ago ( very colorfull MV, it gives nice summer feel, you feel very HAPPY when you listed it), 2 - COME BACK HOME - MV is very interesting, it looks like movie, with nice story...In additon another nice news! INFINITE's Woohyun together with SHINee's Key are making unit! and release their mini album! Don't forget to check it out!
I gave anda 5 coins! Thanks for completing the mission! hampir setahun yang lalu
First of all, I'll start with one of my favourite Japanese SNSD ballad song

Everyday Love - album Love & Peace --->link

Stay Girls - album Girls & Peace --->link

bonus: my favourite song again xD
Kizuna by Kamenashi Kazuya (Japanese Singer) --->link
link

5 coins! Thanks for completing the mission! hampir setahun yang lalu
Today was a good day, I guess. Everything went fine at school. The best part at school was I got the highest score in class on my math test. I even got higher the smartest student in class, it felt so good to have a victory. The rest of the day was okay. I didn't do any else much at home, except for sleeping and eating. Now, I am watching a drama, "God's Gift 14 Days" starring Lee Bo Young. It's so thrilling. And that's pretty much it for to day, annyeong.
 Today was a good day, I guess. Everything went fine at school. The best part at school was I got the
5 coins! Thank you! hampir setahun yang lalu
Since everyone completed the missions, you all can go on vacation and eat all you want as long you still have coins! I'm preparing for something big, so be prepared!
Tippany commented…
When will the new mission begin? hampir setahun yang lalu
It will begin on Monday atau Tuesday. Depends on when I finish coming up with the idea. hampir setahun yang lalu
Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait! This mission will involve all of you, so read carefully!

Here are some missions that you could do: (choose one)
Art Gallery
Fashion Show
Talent Show
Poetry Slam
Award Show

I'll explain more details after everyone has chosen. I'll be choosing the one with majority vote.
I'll post these kinds of events after every 2-3 missions!
I choose Fashion Show.
Could I choose same as Tippany?
Yeah, anda can! :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Fashion Show
Okay, so we'll be doing a fashion show! Each person has to do this!

Since Spring is already here, we'll be hosting a Spring-themed Fashion Show.
(Choose clothing that isn't too heavy, but isn't too light either!)

You need to make 3 outfits in this order: Casual, Formal, and a Prom outfit (since that happens during Spring)

Here's the most important rule: You need to make up a clothing line name, and choose an SNSD member as the model.

So here's how you'll post this:
Outfit #1/#2/#3
Model: (insert SNSD member)
Picture of the Outfit: (not the member!)

You will have a week to do this! The show will begin on the 25th! Good luck! ;)
 Okay, so we'll be doing a fashion show! Each person has to do this! Since Spring is already here,
I made the poster myself! hampir setahun yang lalu
Do we post it on the 25th atau now but start the tunjuk on the 25th? hampir setahun yang lalu
We start the show. hampir setahun yang lalu
Since no one had posted anything, I'm moving the date to April 8! Just look at the post above for details to the mission!
Would it still be okay if I continue this?

I choose Yoona as my model. My clothing line name is 'Amour'.
Casual
 Would it still be okay if I continue this? I choose Yoona as my model. My clothing line name is 'A
Formal
 Formal
Prom Dress
 Prom Dress
Okay, it's fine if we continue this! I'm just surprised that anda still wanted to do this. hampir setahun yang lalu
Sorry this is so late , and the clothing line is called "Strawberry Kiss"
Outfit #1
Model : Sooyoung
Casual
 [i]Sorry this is so late , and the clothing line is called "Strawberry Kiss" Outfit #1 Model : Soo
Formal
Outfit #2
 [i]Formal Outfit #2[/i]
Prom
Outfit #3
 [i]Prom Outfit #3[/i]