Gorillaz What do u like best about the Gorillaz?

Yachiru posted on Sep 19, 2007 at 11:31PM
Answer my question, and say why.

Gorillaz 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Dark_Silence said…
I love the various sounds they include into their music which makes their songs be more original than they are. The singer's voice does fit their type of music. Also, I love that the band is represented by gorillas.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu moosegbts37 said…
smirk
I enjoy their differances with the new pop music, I mean, in my opinion, todays new songs can't compare with those of the ones back then, and I appreciate Gorillaz still following the original beat of good composing.(sry for acting all smarty farty)
hampir setahun yang lalu Sprinter23 said…
big smile
I love the fact that they are so different from everybody else. I love how their lyrics make you think--that's how a song should be. I love Damon Albarn's voice, i think its sexy (teehee), even tho Damon himself is kind of ugly. In general I just love their sound. I'll be the first to admit that im kind of obsessed.
hampir setahun yang lalu sugarcane15 said…
smile
that each character has there own personality
hampir setahun yang lalu ElGalloCaballo said…
I like how their songs make you think about stuff. Also i like how the music videos are made. This band is original and unique
hampir setahun yang lalu C-GODZILLA said…
smile
i agree with everything sprinter23 saied. their music is just unique!! but i don't think Damon's ugly!