Halo Life Of A Spartan

deathsie posted on Mar 14, 2012 at 11:56AM
ok so if you read my create your own UNSC Trooper i have 2 Spartans i will be telling you about it may get a little muddled up but here go's (BTW if something needs fixing please tell me i will give credit where it is deserved)

Halo 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu deathsie said…
ok here go's :D starting with Anna

Anna walks into a small room, no windows or cameras only a chair and a man in the corner. The man walks up to Anna "you must be the new spartan we asked for." he said in a deep voice, "you will be the medic any abjection's? no? good keep it that way and you may stay alive lets go." The man said as he walked out of the room "YES SIR" Anna says a bit to loud and makes her sound very nevus. She follows the man to a hanger where three people are standing by a helicopter. The man and Anna walk up to the three people, the man says "this is your new team in descending rank, we have the head of the team orange wolf, the sharpshooter is green wolf, and corporal here is purple wolf." "welcome to the team only one member is uncounted for because he is in orbit fixing up a pelican that broke and flew its self up there." says orange wolf "ummm how did it do that?" Anna asks as a pelican now lands in the hanger deck. "great dark wolf is back." purple wolf says with an attitude as Dark wolf jumps out of the pelican and walks over to his team members, saying "what the fuck is she doing here? i was not told we where getting a new team member" dark wolf says frustrated from being in space for a weak fixing a almost exploded pelican. END OF ANNA'S INTRO.
im so proud of my work its 11:20 when i finished this time for bed :D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
now for dark wolf!

Dark wolf is being sent up into space to fix the broken pelican. as he fly's closer he notices it is a lot of plasma damage, "Awww shit this is going to take about four or five days, i hate being in space" He gets out and pushes himself off and lands on the pelican, his gravity boots active from hitting a hard surface. He starts to work on the pelican as he was working his falcon was hit by a stray space rock and it floats away with out him noticing with most of his tools. "Ok so if i fix the moter then fix the shields i may be able to get it back to earth for a proper look". Dark wolf then looks up to his ship which is now out of reach. "..... fuck....." He then gets to work as fast as he can. *one week later* "Done now i can get back" As now Dark wolf starts the engen and slowly fly's for earth where his team is currently stationed. As he gets back he lands the pelican and lets some other engeners take care of the pelican and walks up to his team and see's the new girl and asks "what the fuck is she doing here? i was not told we where getting a new team member"
END OF DARK WOLF'S INTRO

8:35 time for school
3:52 time for an update
"ummm well i am the new medic that you guys wanted." Anna say's to dark wolf. Dark wolf grunts then jumps in the driver's seat of the helicopter and say's "just get in to we can get of this rock of an island." all the others then clime into the helicopter with purple wolf and orange wolf on the guns. as they start flying green wolf asks Anna "so rocky whats your name or number?" Anna then answers a bit confused "umm my name is Anna but what do you mean by number?" "number is what someone is called if they are born into the spartan program there is spartan 218 is the 1st person born into the spartan program dark wolf was born into the program to but he will not tell us his number" answers orange wolf " you need a code name Anna" green wolf say's "how bout pink wolf hahahaha." purple wolf say's "that's settled welcome to the team pink wo-" "she is not going to be called pink wolf just because idiot said so." dark wolf say's annoyed at his teammates as they say all at once "sorry dark wolf sorry Anna" "what color wolf do you what to be rocky?" Dark wolf asks Anna answers "white wolf" "welcome to the team then white wolf" Dark wolf say's.
finished at 4:14pm
8:12 time for an update
(when im talking about Anna she will be called Anna but if one of the charictors talk about her it will be white wolf)
Dark wolf now lands the helicopter in a secret underground base in the south pole. "where here get out" Dark wolf yes as he climes out of the helicopter and heads of the door out of the hanger "welcome to the south base wolf team" say's an officer running up to wolf team "its an honer to have you stay with us even if its only for a couple of days" he continues to say "im the commander of the team orange wolf this is green wolf, purple wolf, white wolf the rocky and that man heading out is dark wolf" orange wolf say's to the man
"so umm why are we here?" Anna asks "well mam you hear to get your Armour panted to mach your code name then be sent into space to an unknown planet" say's the man "ok thank you but where are the dorms?" Anna asks "this way mam" the man say's as he walks off out of the hanger "this is the boys dorms" say's the man as he keeps walking "and this is the girls dorms" he say's "i have other maters to attend to so i must go" the man say's as he hurry's off. Anna walking into her dorm and falls to sleep. END
time is 8:31 i may do one more tonight
i have no inspiration so i will do more whenever that is probably next week when i watch halo reach: fails of the weak. on YouTube