Hannah Montana Miley is beautiful?

Sotiria posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 08:30AM
I think yes

Hannah Montana 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu inats said…
little bit
hampir setahun yang lalu mileyfan17836 said…
big smile
MILEY IS GEORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IAM HER#1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
hampir setahun yang lalu meryyrem said…
she's cute...
hampir setahun yang lalu kloc said…
big smile
I LOVE HER I AM HER#1BEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
heart
LOVE
cool
YAY
hampir setahun yang lalu mileycyrus17836 said…
laugh
im miley and thanks for the nice comments
hampir setahun yang lalu LadyMiley said…
Sorry
mileycyrus17836 i'm real Miley
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Lenka-skye said…
she is normal
hampir setahun yang lalu mileyfan17836 said…
cool
ladymiley is the fake miley! i beleive mileycyrus17836. SHE HAS THE SAME #S AS ME! go miley!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu rebeccasky said…
big smile
mileyfan 17836 is not the #1 fan i am ya baby
hampir setahun yang lalu rebeccasky said…
tongue
bern
hampir setahun yang lalu whitney011 said…
smile
i think that miley is very beautiful and if u dont think she is ur crazy and blind
hampir setahun yang lalu jblovesme4ever said…
rainy
uhhhhhhhh nope she aint she never has been and never will be yes i am a hater i am proud or it
hampir setahun yang lalu viju said…
angelic
Ammm.....NO! Really! Honestly i'm saying! I'm not saying this cuz i'm her hater but that's a fact! She is KINDA cute and pretty but NOT beautiful! She Sometimes looks beautiful!

@whitney011: I don't think so and if u say i'm crazy yeah...i'm crazy...i'm crazy for AVRIL and blind ok see i'm blind but still i can read your comments....watch tv....write and read....watch videos,movies! WOW!

I'm the first blind who can see! :P
hampir setahun yang lalu layahjayna said…
Miley OK. My question is why there are'nt more gilrs like me on the show. I'm an African American girl and watch Dinsey. What does any body think
hampir setahun yang lalu kagaminerin said…
She's cute.
hampir setahun yang lalu harshitagupta said…
heart
Miley's the best of the best.......!!!! Rock as always Miles....!!!
 Miley's the best of the best.......!!!! Rock as always Miles....!!!