Harry Potter vs. Twilight rowling copied meyer, and HP has flaws too

harrypottersux posted on Jun 09, 2012 at 12:38AM
hey twilighters ive seen these bad hp posts abouut thes frikking 'great' reaons that the wand waving twit is good so we gotta do better u w/ me? gotta pove how much it sux twilgters unite cuz thers so many h8rs hear... ill start kk jk rowling is totlay not famuz i didnt even kno who she waz until i google her b4 so shes obviusly nawt good the box sets of twilight are simple elligant to da pt while hp boxes r all fancy and treasure chest liyk wtf r we priates or other stuff that dont exist liek wizards?! roolling totally copied myer for serious BLACK jacob BLACK the serioiius guy turs int a bigdog he changes shap ring a bell? and jk rowling is totally fugly liek myer is SOOO pretty so shes alredy beeta HP is 4 letle retarded kidz twilight iz 4 mature cilizved peeps hairy POTer thats telling kids to smoke pot and nawt have hygiene twilight means litght = good=pure=jesus=jesus supports this! HP is the spawn of Satan and h*ll

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 111 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

hampir setahun yang lalu ClaireVoyant said…
Oh god my eyes, it's burns.
hampir setahun yang lalu cassie-1-2-3 said…
Stop doing this, it's not even funny. Why don't you spend your time loving Harry Potter instead of trying to make a fool out of people? (And it's not working. The only person you're making a fool of is yourself. Luckily, nobody knows who you are)
hampir setahun yang lalu cunha27 said…
Fake!
hampir setahun yang lalu harrypottersux said…
shut up u ditz im NOT a fake so u want reasons in good grammar?
- rowling copied Meyer for the last name black. she also copied the transforming into a dog thing
- if Harry is so awkward and has so many flaws why do peeps worship him anyway
- there are way too many thing going on is so confusing it's a sign of bad writing
- hermione isn't better than Bella cuz she also cried her eyes out cuz of a boy and was very immature to ignore her 'friends'
-Harry always forces his friends into trouble to save his own life how is that heroic?
-Meyer has more relatble characters and more details like how they dress and their makeup ans stuff Rowling is just making stuff up its so easy she didn't have to do research
GinnyRonFred commented…
sejak the way, Harry Potter came out WAY before twilight sooooo... hampir setahun yang lalu
HogwartsIsHome commented…
And seriously?? Is that even an argument?? Sorry but that just stupid!! Of course Rowling doesn't write about people's make up!! When she describes someone she says how they look like so anda have an idea how they look like, not because it hampir setahun yang lalu
HogwartsIsHome commented…
*is important!! That's one of the things anda learn in HP: it doesn't matter how people look like (or where they come from etc.) it marters who they are atau want to be!! What did anda learn from Twilight?? How perfect Bella is?? How perfect Edward is?? How good they are because they look so perfect?? How important looks are?? How important make up is?? That good people always are the ones who look good?? That people who look less beautiful are bad?? I mean if that's not what anda learned from Twilight and anda learned very valuable lesson: let me know, i would Cinta hearing that twilight would actually have some good lessons in it, but i just can't find them between all the: Bella is perfect, Edward is percet, everyone is perfect,... And that sort of things... hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu veryDevious said…
zzz
Haha! Good one! Wait, you're NOT joking? Don't tell me your copying that Eat Liver blog. Honestly, that chick knew so little about HP she was making a joke of herself by putting up what she thought were good arguments. You state the same things that she did. What are you going to do next, copy Twilight Gurl's article (also badly written and very weak points) with that shit about how "twilight is clearly better cuz its American we beat the British in that war so were stronger and they should have gotten people who actually talk right 4 da movies they need subtitles." Really? And, if anyone wants to defend HP against suffering to those weak points, you can just Google it, I think, but they're both not on Fanpop or I would've responded way earlier.
hampir setahun yang lalu veryDevious said…
mischievous
Right, the Twit Gurl article is: link
The Eat Liver blog, concerning the prettiness of authors, the hotness of actors, the appearance of the boxsets, and digging for self-interpreted meaning from the titles to judge books: link
I usually wouldn't say this, but go ahead and rage at Twit Gurl especially, she seems to have a thing for insulting Harry Potter instead of actually defending her so called fan base.
hampir setahun yang lalu lukita said…
Don't waste your breath, obviously fake Tfan/troll.
People who fall for this make themselves look guilty. Someone probably just made some stupid things up just to give themsemves an excuse to say something long and smart.
hampir setahun yang lalu alexisn10 said…
@lukita nah I think it's a Harry Potter fan for some reason. One of those really annoying attention seeking ones. I mean their username is just so generic and their reasons are something you'd see on 9gag with this photo right below it:
 @lukita nah I think it's a Harry Potter peminat for some reason. One of those really annoying attention s
hampir setahun yang lalu harrypottersux said…
then if u bitches rlly didnt care than u wouldnt b here
Twilight is about real love Bella doesn't have a choice but Harry does he could have run HP is just about all this action
NKramer commented…
HFS! Do anda NOT know that SIX Harry Potter buku came out, before your TWIHARDS!!!!!! So if anda have anymore hate to give the Potter Generation, screw your opinion. hampir setahun yang lalu
loopyeyes commented…
That love, FYI, is abusive love, and that if I were to give Nasihat to Bella, run away and ditch him. Harry Potter has real love, and Harry doesn't fall in Cinta with Ginny in a few weeks, but he learns it in 6 years of saying to himself that he is elder brotherly to her but he's not. hampir setahun yang lalu
CrazyandCute commented…
@harrypottersux, learn to type. This is not the magical texting would where anda can abbreviate, this is a website. anda typing like your in the saat grade, only proves our point. Also, your getting extremely defensive. Think about it, Sweetheart. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu lukita said…
@alexis exactly why I said that this troll is a fake twilight fan. It's redundant it's not even funny anymore.
laugh
well, to be honest I always thought that every post like this is a fake. but with internet you just never know.

for example, that one girl who just made her account that day, and then she start typing in very incomprehensible manner and start act like the usual troll (talking bad about HP but oviously know nothing about it, spamming HP spot's wall with name calling) but some people seems to believe that she is genuine and angry when others (including me) calling her troll.

(I think you know which user I'm talking about ;D her username contain e-d-w infront and some random number behind)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu snusnu13 said…
I just like the fact that this troll can't go to Google and realise J.K. Rowling had released at least the first four books and the fifth book was nearing publication before twilight was even THOUGHT of. So yeah, Rowling definitely thought of HP first.

Also, um, yes Harry Potter as in the series has some flaws; we know that and acknowledge that. But, Twilight has MASSIVE flaws that you can fly an airbus through and at least Rowling doesn't explain magic through biology in which she doesn't understand well - like Meyer.
"That user" didn't make an obviously ridiculous list of reasons they don't like Harry Potter. "That user" just made typos and didn't like Harry Potter.

This person is just being stupid.
But we're not afraid of names here, are we? She's not Voldemort... Her username was something like edwardsgurl
yes, i think this 'harrypottersux' poster is mostly troll.
but for the other one...
honestly? no, she was spamming left right and center, when people telling (politely) what she is doing is wrong and please for goodness delete the wall post from HP spot, she didn't stop.
her 'typos' are no different from any other 'typos' that come from troll like this harrypottersux or any other one I've seen. so forgive me if thinking she was a troll just because she act like one.
I might be wrong, since this is internet we will never knew. but that's the way I see it.
What makes this fake is the fact that this person is bringing of facts that could easily be corrected. Ex:
Bella doesn't have a choice but Harry does he could have run HP is just about all this action
If they were to at least read/watch HP then they'd know that Harry has been in the position to be killed since he was born. Harry didn't throw himself in trouble, trouble always found him. He'd much rather be hanging out with his friends, Hermione would much rather be studying, and Ron would much rather be pulling pranks with his brothers. In no way, shape, or form did they think what they faced fun at all. Bella actually did have a choice to walk away from trouble in the very first book when Edward warned her. But she was in love and got trapped in. She was kind of forced to stay with Edward (or Jacob) so that they could protect her from the Volturi and Victoria/Laurent. HP isn't all about action either. Have you even read/watched it? If not, you're literally making yourself look like a dumb ass. Cassie's team Twilight, too but she's read HP so she knows how to properly defend herself. I'm team Harry Potter but I've read Twilight, too so I know how to properly defend. You look stupid as hell.
 What makes this fake is the fact that this person is bringing of facts that could easily be corrected
^ I think we are all agree with that
hampir setahun yang lalu Monaxi said…
You're a fucking idiot... Sirius Black was first mentioned in Happy Potter and the Philosipher's stone, which was released in 1997. Jacob Black was first mentioned in Twilight, which was released in 2006! Seriously. Do the fucking math, who copied whom?
hampir setahun yang lalu loolymadness said…
monkey
I'd just started to believe that Twilight fans weren't like this, and that it was just a sterotype...
hampir setahun yang lalu serious_claw said…
mischievous
I think we can all agree that Stephenie Meyer isn't attractive at all. Face it, Twilght is just an old and lonely woman's sexual fantasy, while Harry Potter is a magical world, which leaves so much to be imagined. Do you honestly think that J.K. Rowling actually STOLE Sirius Black from Jacob Black? We have a runaway convict, who has never been able to prove himself innocent, but risks his life and freedom every day by visiting Harry, then we have a stupid, hormonal, teenage werewolf who risks the lives of his pack, and himself, for a stupid teenage HUMAN girl who's planning to turn into a vampire. Bella isn't anything special. She's a girl who can do nothing but mutter, and when her vampire 'boyfriend' leaves her, she falls apart. Bella just tells young girls that they aren't anything without a boyfriend. And that, is disgusting.
angry
Bella doesn't have a choice?! How many times did Edward AND Jacob tell her that she would be better off without them? Did she listen? There was prophecy made about Harry and Voldemort: "Neither can live while the other survives". Harry never had a choice, dimwit!
hampir setahun yang lalu LucianaC said…
No,YOU'RE the retarded one.I couldn't even read half of what you were saying.And for your info, smartarse, (hey,don't judge how I say things,I'm British so we say things differently to Americans) SIRIUS Black was first mentioned in Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone,in frickin' 1997,Jacob was first introduced in 2006! WHO COPIED WHO? When you read Harry Potter,Twilight is a freakin' joke. Face it.
 No,YOU'RE the retarded one.I couldn't even read half of what anda were saying.And for your info, smar
hampir setahun yang lalu LucianaC said…
smile
You,do know that what you posted,wasting 5 minutes of your life,is called TROLLING.

Troll on,moron,troll on.
I think we can all agree that Stephenie Meyer isn't attractive at all. Face it, Twilght is just an old and lonely woman's sexual fantasy

Aw, that's just rude. I think Stephenie is a pretty woman.
(P.S. JK rowling is older than Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie's only 38. And she's married with three children. Not that it matters.)
GinnyRonFred commented…
Yeah in the hp twilight conflict we are comparing the writting and plots (ect) not the looks of the authors! And hei are both rather pretty! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Phoenix_Tears said…
Excuse me Miss harrypottersux.... (very creative name by the way...) could you tell me why you can't type like a normal person? Also, what flaws.. do you think Harry Potter has? Because I think Harry Potter is a beautiful piece of literature that is not just a simple story.. but a world full of creatures that have never been thought of (ex: thestrals), complex people with enough backstories to fill a whole book (ex: Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore), New words (ex: spells, muggles, potions), etc, etc, etc. Believe me I could go on....if you want me to... I'd be more than happy. Also, now that you mention flaws.... I can think of several... in Twilight.... would you like me to tell them to you? And lastly... have you ever read Harry Potter? Come to think of it... have you read any book besides Twilight?
angry
That's funny. I really don't care how old Stepehenie Meyer is, especially compared to J.K. Rowling. What's Meyer's story? That as a teenager she wished that some brooding sexy vampire, who struggled not to kill her would watch her sleep, and sweep her off of her feet? Rowling's backstory has hardship, and pain. Rowling is a single mom, and made a living for her and her children. Plus, Sirius was before Jacob. We all know Jacob is really related to REBECCA Black. And not his sister.
Haha @serious_claw is totally right. Meyer's story doesn't even really have a theme. Rowling's has well several.
I don't care how old Stephenie Meyer is either, which is why I said "Not that it matters". I only pointed it out because you were insulting Stephenie because she's "old".

Jacob's not related to his sister? You've been making a lot of sense, Buddy, keep it up.
We can argue whether or not Stephenie is living through her own fantasy through Twilight (sorry cassie but I kinda agree with them on that one) but she is not ugly nor is she old. Besides, the whole Sirius vs. Jacob Black thing could have just been a coincidence. Smeyer said that she read the HP series and enjoyed them but you never know, maybe it slipped her mind. Harry Potter aren't the only books in the world. She's probably read several. Maybe she forgot :/ 'Black' is a very common last name, anyway.
Okay I never said anything about Stephenie Meyer's age, because it doesn't matter. And yes Twilight is definately Meyer's fantasy... I don't think that anyone should waste their breath denying it. Yeah maybe the whole Sirius/Jacob situation was just a coincidence but that doesn't make up for the fact that Twilight was poorly written. Also we know Harry Potter isn't the only book in the world, we were just defending our book from ignorant people like @harrypottersux.
I wasn't talking to you.

Well, obviously Twilight is Stephenie Meyer's fantasy, in the sense that it's a fantasy that Stephenie Meyer wrote, thus, it is her fantasy.
It's in the same sense that the Harry Potter series is JK Rowling's fantasy, because the story belongs to her.
All fictional stories are the author's fantasy.

What i don't like is people saying that Twilight is her sexual fantasy/sex dream/ whatever. You guys have zero clue about what kind of sex she dreams about, or if she ever dreamed about Edward and Bella having sex at all. Or her having sex with Edward, Jacob, or Bella. Just because two characters in a book have sex, that does not mean that it's some kind of sex dream.
That's just pulling random ideas out of this air because you feel like insulting something.
hampir setahun yang lalu THAT_panda said…
you sir harrypottersux are and idiot who cant spell
hampir setahun yang lalu DawnxScott said…
blush
Look, I respect your opinions but, Sirius came BEFORE Jacob, that was probably the only thing that bothered me oh and J.K Rowling was, and still is famous, just because you haven't heard of her, now obviously this person is a fake, but I still felt the need to say something.
hampir setahun yang lalu RonGetYourWand said…
Okay, so I think everyone can agree that you, harrypottersux, are all types of fail.

Sirius Black came out before Jacob Black; Sirus 1997 and Jacob Black 2005.

Also, please go back to English class, you are making a mockery of yourself and proving the internet stereotype that 'Twitards can't spell'. That may fly with texting, hun, but not when you try to sound intelligent.

And please, enough trolling.
 Okay, so I think everyone can agree that you, harrypottersux, are all types of fail. Sirius Black
hampir setahun yang lalu 1Dforever3107 said…
angry
oh. my. god. I'm reading this and i can't BELIEVE how ignorant some of you are. look- JK Rowling DID NOT copy frickin Smeyer. firstly, Harry Potter came out WAAYYYY before Twilight. and why the hell would ANYONE copy that ridiculous excuse of a 'novel. and ok, what did she copy? Huh? JK Rowling has so much more imagination than Smeyer. she made her own WORLD, in comparison, Smeyer made a house. JK Rowling made wizards and witches, and Hogwarts. Smeyer creates sparkling pale disco balls and Forks High School. Right. and also, Sirius Black was first shown in Harry Potter, so deal with it.
Hahahaha @RonGetYourWand and @1Dforever3107 you guys are awesome :)
hampir setahun yang lalu HopeEve said…
i don't speak retard.

look i just proved wrong every single reason why twilight is better than harry potter. (the list is from some retard who I corrected):

1. Robert Pattinson, can you say HOT? And he's totally sexy when he sparkles!

So? Hotness has absolutely no correlation to acting ability. He was also in Harry Potter first.

2. Taylor Lautner, I mean, have you SEEN those muscles?

NOT HOT. Strange nose, closed up eyes and no acting ability.

3. Kristen Stewart. An extremely talented and beautiful actress, with loads of potential.

Ugly and emotionless. No talent whatsoever.

4. The Volturi. REALISTIC villains, instead of insane freaks in cloaks, like Voldemort and the Death Eaters.

The Volturi wear cloaks too, you dumbass. And they are vampires which isn't anymore realistic than wizards because they are both fictional.

5. Because its just common sence to like twilight!!! Haha. Romance means everything. Bella and Edward are like, MENT 4 each other, and everything is just......PERFECT!! In Harry potter, u would that that harry and harmonie would like...fall in love or something....and then u watch people die in freaky ways, and then there are creepy things....GAHH!!! but yea. (:

Romance does not mean everything. That is a horrible message to send out to the pre-teens who watch twilight. It makes them beleive they need a boyfriend to be capable people, and girls should learn to independent because they do not need men. Also the whole beauty of Harry Potter is that it is unexpected and J.K. Rowling isn't afraid to kill off her characters or put them in unexpected relationships, because that is how REAL LIFE WORKS.

6. Because it's one of the greatest love stories ever!! Harry Potter is good too, but Twilight has way more romance and more hot guys....EDWARD, JASPER, EMMETT, CARLISLE!! Need I say more!

As I said, hotness has no correlation to acting ability. And Harry Potter has hot guys too. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint), Draco (Tom Felton) and CEDRIC (ROBERT PATTINSON)

7. Yes, we all know that Harry Potter and Twilight are both fiction, but Twilight is clearly better. When I read a book, I like to imagine myself in the plot or relate to the story somewhat. Aside from the vampire theme, Twilight actually takes place in a REAL town with up to date things. ex) cars, school, etc. I'm sorry but I just can't picture myself on a flying train, eating chocolate covered frogs, headed to a non existent magical school. In my opinion, Twilight is obviously better.

Harry Potter takes place in the real up-to-date world as well, if you haven't noticed but it does not happen in the non-wizard world. It happens in the wizard world where they have magic and do not need electronics or anything. In the vampire world, like the Volturi, do you think they have ipads? didn't think so.

8. OMGGG Harry POtter is messed up. Like seriusly, he needs to grow up and stop being so boring cuz edward is like waaaaaaay more AMAZINNNG. therees no love in hary potter and nobodies hot who wants to read a book without hot peeps?

AGAIN, hotness has no correlation to acting ability and it doesn't matter. Harry Potter has realistic love aswell. Who gets married in highschool and falls in love as soon as they meet? Ron and Hermione have a friendship first as most REAL relationships do. It develops so beautifully to show a truthful portrayal of childhood love. Its awkward and unexpected just like real love. I'm sorry you can't see that.

9. Each book in the twilight series has a different story line. It is mainly about Bella's Lovestory but in the 1st book it was about how Edward had to save Bella and in each book the story changes. The main reason of the book is for Bella To become A vampire. Then after that it is the story with Renesmee. In Harry Potter it takes 7 or 8 books to get to the point. Killing the one who must not be named. it drags on and on and becomes boring.

I don't even understand how you can say that. I can not tell any of the twilight books apart because 1. I don't care and 2. they are all exactly the same thing. I don't think you have ever seen Harry Potter OR Twilight.

10. Twilight has a more reasonable plot than HarryPotter. Look at Harry and you'll see he's more angsty than Bella. And all the Harry Potter books are like Harry being "My life sucks" and then Voldemort shows up and he's like "I'm going to kill you" and Harry's all like "No way" and then Harry wins in the end. It's way obvious, especially when the author already tells you how many books there's going to be. I mean, why can't we live in total suspense on what's going to happen next? Twilight gives that suspense that something amazing is going to happen that Harry Potter never gave us. Plus, Harry Potter is a wizard and wizards are demonic creatures. Who would want to root for a demon as the good guys? In twilight, everyone's a vampire, and vampires aren't Satan's spawn.

EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID IS WRONG. VAMPIRES ARE (IF YOU HAVE EVER READ A BOOK EVER YOU WOULD KNOW THIS) CONSIDERED DEMONIC AND SATANIC. IN VAMPIRE LEGEND VAMPIRES CAN NOT STEP ON HOLY GROUND, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE DEAD LIVING AND THEREFORE ENEMIES OF GOD. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE RELIGION IS AN STUPID THING TO MENTION ON A WEBSITE BECAUSE IT COULD EXCLUDE PEOPLE OF OTHER RELIGIONS.

11. In harry potter all they do is fly around on brooms and kill people with magic sticks (wands) I mean, really?

Harry Potter is a complex and in depth story that has much more hidden meaning than you could ever understand. In twilight all they do is run around without shirts, fighting over a stupid, confused adolescent girl.

12. Edward wasn't a dork. Yeah, sometimes, dorks are cute. However, Harry was a bit too dorky and I can't see why girls even liked him.

He had this amazing thing called a personality. He had layers and complexity. And he's hot. That's why girls like him.

13. Harry Potter is for virgin nerds. Twilight is for cool and mature people.

First of all you are a virgin nerd. And Twilight has absolutely nothing below the surface. You see one twilight movie and you know everything. It is simple and for dumbasses like you. Twilight is for boobless, hormone-crazed, pre-pubescent girls. Like you.

14. Hermione is a week character. Unline Bella, who struggles every day. Hermione has no problems, the only things she has are self-created. She follows Harry into his troubles. Big whoop. Even if she is teased about being a mud blood or whatever its called, she has a choice. She could quit Hogwarts or something. Bella has no choice, she is in love.

OK, you quit school. Like right now. No big whoop right. Bella has so many choices and yet she is incapable to function without her sparkling boyfriend. She threw herself off a cliff when he left. Just so she could get his attention and so he would come back. That is so unrealistic. What would happen in real life is she would be checked into mental hospital for mental instability and severe dependence issues.

15. Twilight was a best selling novel, and has a bigger fan base than Harry Potter.

link

Actually, Harry Potter's least popular movie made more money than the Twilight Books all together.

16. Stephenie Meyer writes that the only thing that can kill a vampire is another vampire or a werewolf. Since Edward is a vampire created by Meyer, we can use her written characteristics and apply them to Harry Potter. Since Harry Potter is neither vampire nor wolf, this means that Harry Potter could not kill Edward and Edward would win.

Vampires don't exist. Neither do wizards. But why would it matter if they fought. Even if Harry died he would have accomplished something in his life. It would have been a life worth living.

17. Twilight led to many other supernatural romances in books and tv shows.

It started a trend. Because of you retard fan-girls. Anyway, have you heard of Anne Rice or Bram Stoker. Stephanie Meyer didn't invent Vampires.

18. Unlike Harry, nobody's thoughts are actually that deep or intellectual. I bet if any of us published our thoughts into a book, none would be great English lit; Bella's thoughts are more realistic.

Actually, people's thoughts are like Harry's. And compared to most people he wouldn't be considered that smart. Which makes you seem really stupid if you think Harry Potter is complicated.

19. at least all of them dosent a scar of a lightning bolt.

Good one. That is a great reason. Seriously.

20. no witchcraft (practicing witchcraft is bad).

According to the TUDORS. Catch up with REALITY.

21. At least they talk about reliegon even 4 a short while.

And? Seriously? That was a low blow. Bringing up religion isn't very appropriate.

22. Twilight goes more in depth with the emotions. You can feel Bella's pain when Edward leaves her. You can feel her confusion between Edward and Jacob. You can feel her love for Renesmee.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Twilight has ZERO character development, empathy or common sense to actions. What I mean is that it just says OMG I LOVE HIM but doesn't show it or make the watcher or reader fall in love with him to.
The acting is also wooden and just plain bad.

23. Twilight is a modern-day Romeo and Juliet in its themes of everlasting but forbidden love; to be compared to such a classic is an honor.

It has never been compared to that masterpiece. And HOW are they alike? People fall in love?!?!?! Yeah, that happens in just about every movie ever. Nothing else is the same. FORBIDDEN LOVE? That also is in just about every love story ever.

24. We like the time setting of Twilight. It is modern day.

SO IS HARRY POTTER YOU ALREADY SAID THAT.

25. Vampires stay with their partners will death. If you mess with their partners, you'll get what's coming. Even after their partner is dead, they will remain loyal to them, till their time comes.

Real people move on, experiment and change. Just like in Harry Potter. Twilight is so unrealistic.

26. We like and appreciate the fact that the vampires and werewolves in Twilight aren't anything like the one's from us before. To us, it's nice to take on the vampire and werewolf concept.

J.K. Rowling was so original she made up new creatures instead of using old ones. Vampires and werewolves have been used so many times before and everyone is tired of it.

27. You can read Twilight over and over again.

Not if you want to keep your food inside your stomach.

28. It is the rare vampire novel that isn't about sex on some level, and the Twilight books are no exception. What makes Meyer's books so distinctive is that they're about the erotics of abstinence. Their tension comes from prolonged, superhuman acts of self-restraint. There's a scene midway through Twilight, in which, for the first time, Edward leans in close and sniffs the aroma of Bella's exposed neck. "Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet," he says. "You have a very floral smell, like lavender....or freesia." He barely touches her, but there's more sex in that one paragraph than in all the snogging in Harry Potter.

Again, that is pointless. Good luck finding anyone ever like that. BUT this is one of the more reasonable reasons which has evidence and support. But sex isn't something needed in a love story.

29. The characters change throughout the Twilight series as well. they may not be growing up like the Harry Potter Characters did, but they did change. The characters become more brave, stronger, loving, forgiving, etc. Each character changed in the Twilight books. Harry Potter characters changed as well, but they kept some of their bad traits with them.

Of course they did. They were still the same people. In twilight I have never once seen how they have changed. But Harry Potter is realistic and empathetic because people do keep their bad traits and aren't perfect, just like you and me.

30. IT has a graphic novel.

It has a comic book? Comic books are for children, and yet the books are about sex. Strange.

31. has more female fans.

you mean hormone-crazed, ten year olds and sex-crazed, lonely mothers?

32. Harry Potter was mainly focused on children. We are into the more mature books. That have mature elements in them.

You think that mature elements are sex and love. That's it. That's all you know about maturity. Harry Potter has multiple layers of friendships and connections and reflection and strength. Those topics are way more mature than the ones in twilight because they are the characteristics of a strong, independent, mature adult. Its a typical teenager thing to say that sex and love are maturity because teenagers believe that they are adults, but they still have the minds of children.

33. Who wouldn't want two guys fighting over you? :D That just makes a good story. Am I right?

Not really. I don't think you even understand what you are saying, because toying with boys feelings is a horrible thing to do. And it also makes a bad story. Which Twilight has proven.

34. Bella Swan is a strong character. SHe is brave, caring, forgiving, accepting, and just plain awesome :) She has risked her life many times to save someone she loves, such as Charlie, Renee, Edward, Jacob, The Cullens, Nessie, etc. She went through weeks of pain to save her daughter. SHe was willing to die so her baby could live. She has also formed a huge army and was prepared to fight till the death to protect her child and family. So yes, Bella is a role model. And No, she is not dependent on Edward.

wrong. there are no examples of Bella having any of those characteristics. She risked her life for attention, not for others. She didn't form an army, people did it for her because they cared about her. I don't know why. She is very dependent on Edward.

35. Twilight totally had a better, richer, more complex plot line than Harry Potter.

wrong again. Harry Potter has MULTIPLE themes such as: The Value of Humility, The Occasional Necessity of Rebellion, The Dangers of Desire, Authority, The Importance of Friendship, Trust, Self-Reflection, Strength and Choosing to do the right thing. I could say more.

36. Alice Cullen. She is just awesome! She would probably be considered as the "Luna" in Twilight. Am I right? Alice would be the perfect sister. She would make anyone smile if they had a bad day.

We have Luna. AND Hermione.

37. All four Twilight books made us teary eyed. As for Harry Potter, some parts made us sad and a little teary, but Twilight was the one that really made us teary.

Wrong again. Twilight made people laugh. At the stupidity of it. Harry Potter made us cry, laugh, get angry, feel sympathy and most importantly feel empathy.

38. The Twilight books were so amazing!! We just could not put them down at all! For Harry Potter, some of the books we could not put down, but others made us a bit sleepy.

39. Daniel Radcliffe is doing pornografic musicals on Broadway and Robert Pattinson is singing and acting in other movies...who exactly got the better end of the deal?

wrong again. all of robert's movies after twilight have flopped and been poorly rated. Daniel is in highly rated and anticipated movies, that are just as provocative as twilight. He is just exploring his acting abilities.

40. Sirius Black can turn into a great, black dog, Peter Pettigrew can turn into a rat, James Potter can turn into a stag, Remus Lupin a werewolf Rita Skeeter can turn into a beetle and Minerva Mcgonagall can turn into a cat. How scary is that?? Not at all. A Twilight shapeshifter would OWN them all :)

They aren't supposed to be scary you dumbass. They have better things to do with being shapeshifters.

41. The HP books are all depressing. Lots of good characters die, which isn't cool. And they're just full of violance, and ridiculous plans.

Twilight is full of violence. Good people die in real life. ITS REALISTIC FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. unlike twilight.

42. Stephenie Meyer did her resarch and found a place like Forks so the vampires could be outside. JK just made one up.

Stephanie Meyer didn't use any originality or creativity. Unlike J.K. Rowling.

43. The sparkles are so unique and creative. They're not stupid.

Yes, they are stupid.

44. harry potter is too hard for a young child to read.

I managed and so did the rest of the world. I read it when I was 9. YOU ARE JUST STUPID.

45. Twilight is better because the books are written better and the characters bring more to the table for the readers.

Apparently Harry Potter is too hard for you so what would you know about good writing.

46. It's set in America.

America is essentially England. Because you are all just English immigrants. Unless you are native american. But we still created the english language and that is why it is called ENGLISH.

AND OF COURSE...................

Thank you for your time.

LEARN HOW TO SPELL. READ A BOOK MAYBE. GROW UP AND GET REAL.

Read more at ONTD: link
monkey
*mystical voice* ah, yes, I have been on the trail of this troll for a long time. So it's kind of irrelevant to what's written, but I swear this is the same troll that I've seen before. Check these out:
link
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...
link
@loolymadness The second website was definitely a troll. But the first one might have also been a "Twihard" (I posted on the First website with the same username as my Fanpop account :D) those were sooooo funny XD
hampir setahun yang lalu FlameRose said…
If you don't already know this HP 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 was realised before the first book in the twilight series was realised and the 6 the same year so it is actually more possible that Meyer copied JKR then that JKR copied Meyer.
hampir setahun yang lalu AislingYJ said…
Okay I probably shouldn't be encouraging this troll but whatever.
Responding to their second post (the one with actual grammar, sort of):

1.rowling copied Meyer for the last name black. she also copied the transforming into a dog thing
Um hello? Rowling made it up in 1997. When did Meyer make it up? 2006. And anyway, Black is a common last name. Go tell one of those kids who's last name is Black that their parents copied Stephenie Meyer.
2. if Harry is so awkward and has so many flaws why do peeps worship him anyway
Because he's a NORMAL PERSON. And no one worships him, they identify with him because he feels REAL. Real people aren't perfect, they are awkward and have flaws. And anyway, last time I checked, Bella wasn't perfect either, even though the way she's described, both in the books and by twihards, makes her seem like she's supposed to be.

3. there are way too many thing going on is so confusing it's a sign of bad writing
It's called plot.

4. hermione isn't better than Bella cuz she also cried her eyes out cuz of a boy and was very immature to ignore her 'friends'
Yeah, she "cried her eyes out" because Ron, her best friend for 7 years, ran off, putting himself in danger, and there was a good chance that he'd get killed. Bella cried her eyes out because her vampire stalker boyfriend was too hot for her. And when exactly did Hermione ignore her friends? Yeah, I thought so.

5. Harry always forces his friends into trouble to save his own life how is that heroic?
Yeah, and Bella doesn't? Anyway, if you'd actually read the books, you'd know that he doesn't want people dying for him.
6. Meyer has more relatble characters and more details like how they dress and their makeup ans stuff Rowling is just making stuff up its so easy she didn't have to do research
Oh, because what color eyeshadow Bella uses is totally superior to well-developed characters, good writing, and actual PLOT. And anyway, just look at the names of the HP characters. So much meaning is in their NAMES alone, of course she did research!
hampir setahun yang lalu yelloweden said…
TROLLOL

A dumbass who makes idiotic posts in message boards newsgroups for the sole purpose of pissing people off, often lacking in intelligence.

Urban dictionary defination.
hampir setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
laugh
I laughed at this way harder than I should have....
hampir setahun yang lalu Face_of_Music said…
mischievous
You know that J.K. Rowling was already working on Order of the Phoenix(5th book) when Twilight was being written in 2005, right? and Sirius was first mentioned in Sorcerer's Stone (1st book) and we found out he rode a motorcycle in 1997, but we found out he could change into a dog in Prisoner of Azkaban (3rd book) in like I'm not sure, 1999-2000? Who copied who?
And Harry Potter's least grossing movie made more money than the Twilight Series put together!
monkey
@Phoenix_Tears I posted on it too (I think!)! They were hilarious. If it was the same troll, it was a really obvious one as I found them on the first page of Google, cba go onto page 2.
hampir setahun yang lalu zar_far11 said…
Actually, it was Meyer that copied Rowling cuz Prisoner of Azkaban (the first book in which Sirius Black is mentioned) came out wayyyyyy before Meyer even STARTED writing the Twilight books. Also, I think you're just clueless since you didn't know who J.K. Rowling was cuz she is SO FAMOUS and she's even in the Guinness Book of World Records cuz she's the first person to become a billionaire by writing books. and stephenie is fat and uglu not jkr
That does not mean Stephenie copied her.

I know a guy named James Black. He was born 3 years before JKR began writing Harry Potter. Does this mean JK Rowling copied his mom?

The movie "Harry Black and the Tiger" came out in 1958, 8 years before JK Rowling was born.

I don't think we should care who's "fat" and who's not.
hampir setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
laugh
LOL I forgot about the time machine Rowling used to copy a book that came out AFTER her's. Are you fucking serious? xDDD
hampir setahun yang lalu Hannaquestion said…
laugh
harry potter was written before twillight hahah