Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 54701-54750 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu williamhpfan said…
heart
harry potter is the most bestselling book in the world it was and now it gets bigger and bigger twilights just lame and not cool harry potters awesome to read and loads of fun to watch iv always harry potter
hampir setahun yang lalu kennan7 said…
56. Harry Potter Has Way Better Effects.
hampir setahun yang lalu CheekyCheese said…
WOW. I haven't been here for so long!
hampir setahun yang lalu ariba_c said…
I got reasons right here:

link
hampir setahun yang lalu hp_4_ever said…
big smile
Ok . Reason being me 13 years old would way rather be at an awesome British wizard school than have an abusive boyfriend who freakin sparkles. Its just... Better
hampir setahun yang lalu daughterofdeath said…
If you have enough brain cells to do things on your own why would you need sparkle Eddiekins
^^Agreed!
hampir setahun yang lalu FawkesTears said…
My, my. How long it's been since I last visited here....
hampir setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
hmmm
Where did everybody go?
Im not sure if we are still listing reasons... If we are we should start a new forum I think...
hampir setahun yang lalu Italktosnakes said…
Dead forum is dead :'( x
hampir setahun yang lalu ginny_potter said…
tongue
twilight is so boring
^ah-greed!
hampir setahun yang lalu alexthedog said…
Okay, older Biggerstaffs, let's hang out here again!
Hi, if anyone is here.
Hi!
hampir setahun yang lalu Gred_and_Forge said…
I'm here Alex. And accio is back!

:D
hampir setahun yang lalu Quaila said…
Accio-kins is back? :D
I'm here too Alex. I agree let's bring this forum back from the dead. :D
hampir setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
heart
God, I miss this place :( </3

We'll bring it back it time for May 2nd... :)
Count me in for May 2nd :]
hampir setahun yang lalu kimpettyfer said…
56: Special Effects are so much better
57: 3D
58: Reach the box office for so many weeks, maybe months.
59: Better Actors and Actresses. Ron Wealsey is the Ultimate ginger.
60: J.K. Rowling is the best Author on Earth.
61: better Kissing scenes
hampir setahun yang lalu kimpettyfer said…
heart
62: Harry Potter is more real than Twilight, with harry being brought up with the Muggles, who hardly cared about him.
cool
Yay I got another Green Day album :D

@Best I'm in for May 2nd ;)

hampir setahun yang lalu ginny_potter said…
JK Rowling is best author in the world...she plotted everything in excellent way...
hampir setahun yang lalu alexthedog said…
Is anybody here? Best? PF? Gred?
I'm here :]
hampir setahun yang lalu potterrox said…
This forum had gotten huge while I've been gone. What's been going on?
Yeah Alex I'm still here. How you be?
Happy Harry Potter Day everyone (:
hampir setahun yang lalu potterrox said…
Do you ever stop to think just how amazing it is that we commemorate fictional anniversaries more than some real ones in our lives? It's just really cool, and would probably Make a good psychological study.
hampir setahun yang lalu alexisn10 said…
Let's liven this forum up! :D
hmmm
jeez where is everybody?
Im here but I dont see a point to this forum... What are we suppposed to comment about?
hampir setahun yang lalu BeatleTed said…
Reason number someone-please-post-the-numbers-no-one-kno­ws-­the­m: When have you ever heard anyone utter "Still not as gay as Harry Potter"?
hampir setahun yang lalu loolymadness said…
smile
Hi guys, I'm kinda new here but if it hasn't already been added can I add a reason?
Stephanie Meyer uses big, flamboyant and (just my opinion) kind of intimidating words in her books to create images of Edward, but J.K.Rowling invents new words like Muggle, Quidditch and Hogwarts. It makes it original and refreshing, and you really get caught up in the world of Harry Potter.
hampir setahun yang lalu decodegirl said…
smile
1469 The harry potter books teach us some moral values of life and does not end bluntly.

1470.it has proper concepts.

1471 it can be read by all age groups

1472 the characters are brave

1473 HP cannot be compared with twilight . twIlight does not have a big concept like HP.

1474 some people like twilight only because of edward and jacob.

im not sure abt the numbering:):):)
hampir setahun yang lalu tgaleforest12 said…
laugh
67. Seriously. If you have werewolf in your blood and then a vampire bites you, you could be both. Twilight wasn't thought through at all.

68. Skin that shimmers in the sun? That's majorly stupid.

69. That scene where Bella's running towards Edward in New Moon, trying to stop him from committing suicide? '"Edward no!" I screamed, though I knew he couldn't hear me over the roar of the crowd. His leg inches towards the sunlight, but I tackled him out of the way.' Okay, I admit, I changed it a little. I didn't have the book with me. But trust me, I didn't change it that much. How original was that? He was doing something dangerous, but I tackled him out of harm's way.
hampir setahun yang lalu tgaleforest12 said…
Oops sorry it was at the end of a page >blush<

Edward is too perfect. I don't know about you, but I automatically hate perfect characters. So I hate him. And yeah.
hampir setahun yang lalu Parseltongue said…
smile
Harry Potter is the one....... cause Harry kills the Dark Lord.....
While in twilight Edward changes his lover into a vampire...... Being a vampire is as good as dead..... Therefore Twilight sucks..... while Harry Potter rocks.......
hampir setahun yang lalu loolymadness said…
You can't relate to Bella because she's perfect and nobody's like that in real life, but in HP you feel for Harry when he is being horrible to everyone in OotP, because he's most vulnerable then and emotional, and people can relate to that.
hampir setahun yang lalu LaneyC1234 said…
1479. The romance isn't everything. There's some, but the series isn't about who Hermione will marry. Frankly, it would've been fine if nobody got married.
hampir setahun yang lalu Hermione7 said…
smile
twilight is better it has feelings
hampir setahun yang lalu SelfishMachines said…
big smile
Hullo All.
hampir setahun yang lalu dracosgal27 said…
smirk
Here are the reasons given by a Twihard and my comments on them :

1480. the writing is better

Really? Well, I must say that I haven't seen a single 'Twihard' (actually I prefer Twitard :P) who can use punctuation marks, capital letters and words which can actually be understood by normal human beings!

1481. the actors/actresses who film the movie are talented

Puh-lease? Talented? I guess the names - Alan Rickman, Sir Michael Gambon, Helena Bonham Carter - are just names, right? And who the hell (excuse the expression) thinks that Kristen Stewart could act? According to the books, Bella thinks a lot and it is visible on her face! Kristen Stewart seems to think that she is still playing Melinda Sordino from Speak!

1482. bella is a role model (she teaches people to hold on to their friendships and stuff and keep their secrets)

Pshaw! Bella? A role model? I think that all Twitards get a really wonderful sense of humour after reading the TS! I would personally prefer a bossy, know-it-all with chipmunk-like features than a perfectly perfect person whose name means Beautiful Swan! And who is she hiding secrets from? Edward? Well, I think it would be a waste of time because Edwierd can't read her mind anyway!

1483. it has a PLOT!!

What plot? Wanna hear Twilight in a nutshell? Here goes - A girl falls in love with a sparkly gay vampire and they live happily ever after with their half-vampire child! Oh I understand! It's a really exciting and completely unexpected plot!

1484. the scenes in the movies are exciting

Exciting? If you call Kristen Stewart's whatever acting, then you seriously need to see a doctor! And pray tell me, which scenes are exciting?

1485. the effects are amazing

To produce those effects all you need is a one-month training in special effects and you can direct another Twilight movie if you want!

1486. a story about a vampire,werewolf, and mortal beats a swinging wand boy and his enemy the beast

But that is exactly where you are wrong! Are you (or any of the 'Twitards') werewolves or vampires? Or are you ever going to meet one? But in HP, everyone is human! Even after we knew that Hagrid was half-giant, we still thought of him as human! We think that House-Elves and Centaurs are human too, because we can relate to them. We can understand the pain that each and every character goes through, whereas, I don't think that Bella or Edward can feel any pain. All they can think of is themselves and nothing else matters to them!

1487. the actors and actresses are attached to their character and love them

I quote "I had a weird moment the other day where I suddenly thought, I saw myself in the mirror, and I suddenly pictured the scar being there, and I thought I'll never have that piece of make up on again, ever" It actually made me cry when I read that because that was the moment when it hit me that there would never be another HP book or movie. That all i had left of my precious childhood were those books and movies - no new story, no new actor, no new anything, It was as if a part of me had died. And please mention at least one quote of Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson that shows their love for the character. In fact, I think that Rob hates Edweird!

1488. the characters are not all good or all evil

SEVERUS SNAPE! Was he good? NO! Was he bad? NO! He hated James, yet he protected his son and even sacrificed his own life for Harry! And, let me mention a few evil characters from TS - Aro, Ciaus, Jane, Alec - they are all even more sadistic and twisted that Bellatrix! And of course, Edward is a saint! So are Alice and Jasper and Rosalie and Emmett and.... isn't that too many "and's"?

1489. the evil people are villians for a reason like the newborn army in eclipse who almost killed the whole city of seattle or the volturi (they are not evil evil they have some good in them)

What good are any of the characters except Carlisle? If I was immortal and didn't need food and sleep to survive, then I would have helped all the orphans and child-labours in the world. Or I would have found a cure for cancer or aids. If SM really wanted a perfect world then why didn't she write about all this? If she had done that, then I would have given her a bit of respect. Whereas, JK shows us that even with magic Wizards are mean. They insult House-Elves and Muggle-borns. They are corrupt. They are very imperfect even with money and looks! This is a good lesson for children - not some weirdo pedophile stalking a seventeen year old girl!

1490. the characters in twilight are nice and have a great personality and they are hot and cool too (they are lovable for that)

NONE of the characters are nice - except Carlisle. They have NO personalities! And being hot is not a reason! And where does 'cool' come in here? Each and every character has a one-dimensional nature - Bella is perfect. Edward is beautiful. Rosalie is vain. Alice is bubbly. Emmett is funny. Jasper is quiet. Esme is motherly. Charlie is oblivious to everything. Renee is an eccentric. Phil doesn't make a proper appearance. Whereas, Harry feels all kinds of emotions and he is never the perfect little boy. When Sirius dies [sob! :'(], he takes out his temper on Dumbledore. That is human nature.

1491. the cover of the books are drawn beautifully

Honestly, how stupid can you get? The cover of the story has nothing to do with the story!

1492. the posters of the movie looks verrrry cool

First of all, there is no 'verrrry'! And once again, the poster has got nothing to do with the plot!

1493. creative and great ideas of the vampire form

Hogwarts! Muggles! Hogsmeade! Godric's Hollow! Need I say anything else?

1494. you can make your own stories out of the chapters of twilight
(you can make stories out of harry potter too but twilight turns out better than harry potter)

You are contradicting your own point! A good story is one in which you cannot add or subtract anything! And if you think that you can make better stories out of Twilight, then I suggest that ANYONE who reads this post, please read this story -

link

1492. the phrase twi-hard is cool

Is that even a reason? Really, all Twitards are dumb!

1493.the mashup name renesmee is so creative

Creative? May I present - Albus Severus Potter! Now what's creative?
hampir setahun yang lalu HopeEve said…
I found this stupid person talking about why twilight is better than harry potter and i replied...
1. Robert Pattinson, can you say HOT? And he's totally sexy when he sparkles!

So? Hotness has absolutely no correlation to acting ability. He was also in Harry Potter first.

2. Taylor Lautner, I mean, have you SEEN those muscles?

NOT HOT. Strange nose, closed up eyes and no acting ability.

3. Kristen Stewart. An extremely talented and beautiful actress, with loads of potential.

Ugly and emotionless. No talent whatsoever.

4. The Volturi. REALISTIC villains, instead of insane freaks in cloaks, like Voldemort and the Death Eaters.

The Volturi wear cloaks too, you dumbass. And they are vampires which isn't anymore realistic than wizards because they are both fictional.

5. Because its just common sence to like twilight!!! Haha. Romance means everything. Bella and Edward are like, MENT 4 each other, and everything is just......PERFECT!! In Harry potter, u would that that harry and harmonie would like...fall in love or something....and then u watch people die in freaky ways, and then there are creepy things....GAHH!!! but yea. (:

Romance does not mean everything. That is a horrible message to send out to the pre-teens who watch twilight. It makes them beleive they need a boyfriend to be capable people, and girls should learn to independent because they do not need men. Also the whole beauty of Harry Potter is that it is unexpected and J.K. Rowling isn't afraid to kill off her characters or put them in unexpected relationships, because that is how REAL LIFE WORKS.

6. Because it's one of the greatest love stories ever!! Harry Potter is good too, but Twilight has way more romance and more hot guys....EDWARD, JASPER, EMMETT, CARLISLE!! Need I say more!

As I said, hotness has no correlation to acting ability. And Harry Potter has hot guys too. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint), Draco (Tom Felton) and CEDRIC (ROBERT PATTINSON)

7. Yes, we all know that Harry Potter and Twilight are both fiction, but Twilight is clearly better. When I read a book, I like to imagine myself in the plot or relate to the story somewhat. Aside from the vampire theme, Twilight actually takes place in a REAL town with up to date things. ex) cars, school, etc. I'm sorry but I just can't picture myself on a flying train, eating chocolate covered frogs, headed to a non existent magical school. In my opinion, Twilight is obviously better.

Harry Potter takes place in the real up-to-date world as well, if you haven't noticed but it does not happen in the non-wizard world. It happens in the wizard world where they have magic and do not need electronics or anything. In the vampire world, like the Volturi, do you think they have ipads? didn't think so.

8. OMGGG Harry POtter is messed up. Like seriusly, he needs to grow up and stop being so boring cuz edward is like waaaaaaay more AMAZINNNG. therees no love in hary potter and nobodies hot who wants to read a book without hot peeps?

AGAIN, hotness has no correlation to acting ability and it doesn't matter. Harry Potter has realistic love aswell. Who gets married in highschool and falls in love as soon as they meet? Ron and Hermione have a friendship first as most REAL relationships do. It develops so beautifully to show a truthful portrayal of childhood love. Its awkward and unexpected just like real love. I'm sorry you can't see that.

9. Each book in the twilight series has a different story line. It is mainly about Bella's Lovestory but in the 1st book it was about how Edward had to save Bella and in each book the story changes. The main reason of the book is for Bella To become A vampire. Then after that it is the story with Renesmee. In Harry Potter it takes 7 or 8 books to get to the point. Killing the one who must not be named. it drags on and on and becomes boring.

I don't even understand how you can say that. I can not tell any of the twilight books apart because 1. I don't care and 2. they are all exactly the same thing. I don't think you have ever seen Harry Potter OR Twilight.

10. Twilight has a more reasonable plot than HarryPotter. Look at Harry and you'll see he's more angsty than Bella. And all the Harry Potter books are like Harry being "My life sucks" and then Voldemort shows up and he's like "I'm going to kill you" and Harry's all like "No way" and then Harry wins in the end. It's way obvious, especially when the author already tells you how many books there's going to be. I mean, why can't we live in total suspense on what's going to happen next? Twilight gives that suspense that something amazing is going to happen that Harry Potter never gave us. Plus, Harry Potter is a wizard and wizards are demonic creatures. Who would want to root for a demon as the good guys? In twilight, everyone's a vampire, and vampires aren't Satan's spawn.

EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID IS WRONG. VAMPIRES ARE (IF YOU HAVE EVER READ A BOOK EVER YOU WOULD KNOW THIS) CONSIDERED DEMONIC AND SATANIC. IN VAMPIRE LEGEND VAMPIRES CAN NOT STEP ON HOLY GROUND, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE DEAD LIVING AND THEREFORE ENEMIES OF GOD. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE RELIGION IS AN STUPID THING TO MENTION ON A WEBSITE BECAUSE IT COULD EXCLUDE PEOPLE OF OTHER RELIGIONS.

11. In harry potter all they do is fly around on brooms and kill people with magic sticks (wands) I mean, really?

Harry Potter is a complex and in depth story that has much more hidden meaning than you could ever understand. In twilight all they do is run around without shirts, fighting over a stupid, confused adolescent girl.

12. Edward wasn't a dork. Yeah, sometimes, dorks are cute. However, Harry was a bit too dorky and I can't see why girls even liked him.

He had this amazing thing called a personality. He had layers and complexity. And he's hot. That's why girls like him.

13. Harry Potter is for virgin nerds. Twilight is for cool and mature people.

First of all you are a virgin nerd. And Twilight has absolutely nothing below the surface. You see one twilight movie and you know everything. It is simple and for dumbasses like you. Twilight is for boobless, hormone-crazed, pre-pubescent girls. Like you.

14. Hermione is a week character. Unline Bella, who struggles every day. Hermione has no problems, the only things she has are self-created. She follows Harry into his troubles. Big whoop. Even if she is teased about being a mud blood or whatever its called, she has a choice. She could quit Hogwarts or something. Bella has no choice, she is in love.

OK, you quit school. Like right now. No big whoop right. Bella has so many choices and yet she is incapable to function without her sparkling boyfriend. She threw herself off a cliff when he left. Just so she could get his attention and so he would come back. That is so unrealistic. What would happen in real life is she would be checked into mental hospital for mental instability and severe dependence issues.

15. Twilight was a best selling novel, and has a bigger fan base than Harry Potter.

link

Actually, Harry Potter's least popular movie made more money than the Twilight Books all together.

16. Stephenie Meyer writes that the only thing that can kill a vampire is another vampire or a werewolf. Since Edward is a vampire created by Meyer, we can use her written characteristics and apply them to Harry Potter. Since Harry Potter is neither vampire nor wolf, this means that Harry Potter could not kill Edward and Edward would win.

Vampires don't exist. Neither do wizards. But why would it matter if they fought. Even if Harry died he would have accomplished something in his life. It would have been a life worth living.

17. Twilight led to many other supernatural romances in books and tv shows.

It started a trend. Because of you retard fan-girls. Anyway, have you heard of Anne Rice or Bram Stoker. Stephanie Meyer didn't invent Vampires.

18. Unlike Harry, nobody's thoughts are actually that deep or intellectual. I bet if any of us published our thoughts into a book, none would be great English lit; Bella's thoughts are more realistic.

Actually, people's thoughts are like Harry's. And compared to most people he wouldn't be considered that smart. Which makes you seem really stupid if you think Harry Potter is complicated.

19. at least all of them dosent a scar of a lightning bolt.

Good one. That is a great reason. Seriously.

20. no witchcraft (practicing witchcraft is bad).

According to the TUDORS. Catch up with REALITY.

21. At least they talk about reliegon even 4 a short while.

And? Seriously? That was a low blow. Bringing up religion isn't very appropriate.

22. Twilight goes more in depth with the emotions. You can feel Bella's pain when Edward leaves her. You can feel her confusion between Edward and Jacob. You can feel her love for Renesmee.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Twilight has ZERO character development, empathy or common sense to actions. What I mean is that it just says OMG I LOVE HIM but doesn't show it or make the watcher or reader fall in love with him to.
The acting is also wooden and just plain bad.

23. Twilight is a modern-day Romeo and Juliet in its themes of everlasting but forbidden love; to be compared to such a classic is an honor.

It has never been compared to that masterpiece. And HOW are they alike? People fall in love?!?!?! Yeah, that happens in just about every movie ever. Nothing else is the same. FORBIDDEN LOVE? That also is in just about every love story ever.

24. We like the time setting of Twilight. It is modern day.

SO IS HARRY POTTER YOU ALREADY SAID THAT.

25. Vampires stay with their partners will death. If you mess with their partners, you'll get what's coming. Even after their partner is dead, they will remain loyal to them, till their time comes.

Real people move on, experiment and change. Just like in Harry Potter. Twilight is so unrealistic.

26. We like and appreciate the fact that the vampires and werewolves in Twilight aren't anything like the one's from us before. To us, it's nice to take on the vampire and werewolf concept.

J.K. Rowling was so original she made up new creatures instead of using old ones. Vampires and werewolves have been used so many times before and everyone is tired of it.

27. You can read Twilight over and over again.

Not if you want to keep your food inside your stomach.

28. It is the rare vampire novel that isn't about sex on some level, and the Twilight books are no exception. What makes Meyer's books so distinctive is that they're about the erotics of abstinence. Their tension comes from prolonged, superhuman acts of self-restraint. There's a scene midway through Twilight, in which, for the first time, Edward leans in close and sniffs the aroma of Bella's exposed neck. "Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet," he says. "You have a very floral smell, like lavender....or freesia." He barely touches her, but there's more sex in that one paragraph than in all the snogging in Harry Potter.

Again, that is pointless. Good luck finding anyone ever like that. BUT this is one of the more reasonable reasons which has evidence and support. But sex isn't something needed in a love story.

29. The characters change throughout the Twilight series as well. they may not be growing up like the Harry Potter Characters did, but they did change. The characters become more brave, stronger, loving, forgiving, etc. Each character changed in the Twilight books. Harry Potter characters changed as well, but they kept some of their bad traits with them.

Of course they did. They were still the same people. In twilight I have never once seen how they have changed. But Harry Potter is realistic and empathetic because people do keep their bad traits and aren't perfect, just like you and me.

30. IT has a graphic novel.

It has a comic book? Comic books are for children, and yet the books are about sex. Strange.

31. has more female fans.

you mean hormone-crazed, ten year olds and sex-crazed, lonely mothers?

32. Harry Potter was mainly focused on children. We are into the more mature books. That have mature elements in them.

You think that mature elements are sex and love. That's it. That's all you know about maturity. Harry Potter has multiple layers of friendships and connections and reflection and strength. Those topics are way more mature than the ones in twilight because they are the characteristics of a strong, independent, mature adult. Its a typical teenager thing to say that sex and love are maturity because teenagers believe that they are adults, but they still have the minds of children.

33. Who wouldn't want two guys fighting over you? :D That just makes a good story. Am I right?

Not really. I don't think you even understand what you are saying, because toying with boys feelings is a horrible thing to do. And it also makes a bad story. Which Twilight has proven.

34. Bella Swan is a strong character. SHe is brave, caring, forgiving, accepting, and just plain awesome :) She has risked her life many times to save someone she loves, such as Charlie, Renee, Edward, Jacob, The Cullens, Nessie, etc. She went through weeks of pain to save her daughter. SHe was willing to die so her baby could live. She has also formed a huge army and was prepared to fight till the death to protect her child and family. So yes, Bella is a role model. And No, she is not dependent on Edward.

wrong. there are no examples of Bella having any of those characteristics. She risked her life for attention, not for others. She didn't form an army, people did it for her because they cared about her. I don't know why. She is very dependent on Edward.

35. Twilight totally had a better, richer, more complex plot line than Harry Potter.

wrong again. Harry Potter has MULTIPLE themes such as: The Value of Humility, The Occasional Necessity of Rebellion, The Dangers of Desire, Authority, The Importance of Friendship, Trust, Self-Reflection, Strength and Choosing to do the right thing. I could say more.

36. Alice Cullen. She is just awesome! She would probably be considered as the "Luna" in Twilight. Am I right? Alice would be the perfect sister. She would make anyone smile if they had a bad day.

We have Luna. AND Hermione.

37. All four Twilight books made us teary eyed. As for Harry Potter, some parts made us sad and a little teary, but Twilight was the one that really made us teary.

Wrong again. Twilight made people laugh. At the stupidity of it. Harry Potter made us cry, laugh, get angry, feel sympathy and most importantly feel empathy.

38. The Twilight books were so amazing!! We just could not put them down at all! For Harry Potter, some of the books we could not put down, but others made us a bit sleepy.

39. Daniel Radcliffe is doing pornografic musicals on Broadway and Robert Pattinson is singing and acting in other movies...who exactly got the better end of the deal?

wrong again. all of robert's movies after twilight have flopped and been poorly rated. Daniel is in highly rated and anticipated movies, that are just as provocative as twilight. He is just exploring his acting abilities.

40. Sirius Black can turn into a great, black dog, Peter Pettigrew can turn into a rat, James Potter can turn into a stag, Remus Lupin a werewolf Rita Skeeter can turn into a beetle and Minerva Mcgonagall can turn into a cat. How scary is that?? Not at all. A Twilight shapeshifter would OWN them all :)

They aren't supposed to be scary you dumbass. They have better things to do with being shapeshifters.

41. The HP books are all depressing. Lots of good characters die, which isn't cool. And they're just full of violance, and ridiculous plans.

Twilight is full of violence. Good people die in real life. ITS REALISTIC FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. unlike twilight.

42. Stephenie Meyer did her resarch and found a place like Forks so the vampires could be outside. JK just made one up.

Stephanie Meyer didn't use any originality or creativity. Unlike J.K. Rowling.

43. The sparkles are so unique and creative. They're not stupid.

Yes, they are stupid.

44. harry potter is too hard for a young child to read.

I managed and so did the rest of the world. I read it when I was 9. YOU ARE JUST STUPID.

45. Twilight is better because the books are written better and the characters bring more to the table for the readers.

Apparently Harry Potter is too hard for you so what would you know about good writing.

46. It's set in America.

America is essentially England. Because you are all just English immigrants. Unless you are native american. But we still created the english language and that is why it is called ENGLISH.

AND OF COURSE...................

Thank you for your time.

LEARN HOW TO SPELL. READ A BOOK MAYBE. GROW UP AND GET REAL.

Read more at ONTD: link
hampir setahun yang lalu missdada15 said…
41. The HP books are all depressing. Lots of good characters die, which isn't cool. And they're just full of violance, and ridiculous plans.

I'll tell you whats depressing..Kristens acting! ;D

38. The Twilight books were so amazing!! We just could not put them down at all! For Harry Potter, some of the books we could not put down, but others made us a bit sleepy.

*awkvard as it's the other way around..*

''3. Kristen Stewart. An extremely talented and beautiful actress, with loads of potential. ''

This..made me laugh so hard.. XD especially the talanted part..

''35. Twilight totally had a better, richer, more complex plot line than Harry Potter. ''

*awkvard again..*

45. Twilight is better because the books are written better and the characters bring more to the table for the readers.

And this made me laugh even more. XD

All the parts are pretty funny..but those 5 take the cake!

Sorry,had to comment on them as well.

hampir setahun yang lalu RavenclawPride said…
big smile
yo it's been for-FREAKING-ever what
hi
hampir setahun yang lalu traceyhp said…
wink
'Sup y'all!
It's been awhile...so what's new?
hampir setahun yang lalu iamasoccerlover said…
big smile
1938 harry potter has charechters you can idolize (like hermione she proves that you can go through life without a boyfriend unlike bella who stops living sa soon as her spakllly bf moves)
1939 you may read twilight but you can live in the world of harry potter
hampir setahun yang lalu HPisLife said…
big smile
it doesnt have faggy sparkling vampires, harry potter fans arent dumb as rocks.