Filem Seram Horror Kekasih forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Filem Seram 16477 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 16477

hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
blush
HELLO!!! Any bets I will be the only person talking to myself in here?!
hampir setahun yang lalu chel1395 said…
wink
What music are you listening to? Nothing
What's the last movie you saw? Aliens vs. Monsters
Who really IS the best slasher? Identity (I think this counts as a slasher film and it is AMAZING!!)
What did you have for dinner? Haven't eaten yet, maybe I'll watch a slasher film and be inspired. ;D
hampir setahun yang lalu becca85 said…
No, you won't be the only person here. I don't have much time right now since I just created my first spot and I am still trying to get it all set up, but I'd be happy to come and chat from time to time. I'll keep it up in a tab and keep refreshing it so I can stay in the loop while I'm working on my other spot.

I'm not listening to any music right now, but I am watching Bedtime Stories. It's...interesting... Probably not one of Sandler's best (nor Disney's for that matter).

I had sweet'n'sour chicken for dinner. What about you?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
Hi there! :) What's Identity about? I have heard of it, but I haven't really seen much about it anywhere.
Aw Bedtime Stories looks like a really cute cheesy movie (to me, I like cheesy) and I like Adam Sandler.

I had my "famous" baked potatoes for dinner! They're delicious really :)
Identity is one of my favorite horror movies as well. It's got a great twist ending, but it's essentially about ten (I think it's ten) seemingly unconnected strangers that get stranded at this motel in Nevada on a stormy night because all of the roads have been washed out. Over the course of the movie, we discover connections between the strangers as they start to die one by one. The ending is the best. I highly recommend this movie!

link
surprise
I can't stress enough how good 'Identity' is. It's smart and nail-biting, but it's also got plenty of gore for the traditional horror film fan. I'm big on twist endings and this one has plenty.
Ok thanks guys! It sounds really interesting, I will definitely have to check it out! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu rosangie said…
Hi guys!!

I have to agree with all of you on Identity. The ending is brilliant and besides, there is John Cusack! <3
What did you guys think of 1408?
A lot of people seem to hate that movie, but I kind of liked it. No, actually I love it and I have it on my laptop so I can watch it anytime I want. lol Lately I have been noticing that I seem to love a lot of horror movies that most people don´t like. And that sucks because I don´t have anyone to talk to about them. =|

Bedtime stories was awful! lol I also watched the movie because of Adam Sandler, but omg, what a terrible movie!

The last movie I watched was Priceless with Audrey Tatou. Interesting movie, but a bit boring. It´s a french romantic comedy and if you like Audrey you should definitely watch it. ;)
So rosangie, what other horror films do you like that most people hate? I have some that I like that other people don't.
Hey guys! I would have been in this forever ago or ALL DAY but I was busy taking screencaps and uploading them to this spot. I watched a new movie called Midnight Movie. It was sooo good!

Then again, (like you guys were saying) I am known for liking movies that everybody else hates. I guess I just like cheese! But this movie was at least inventive and original in the storyline and the killer/killings. It's worth a look IMO. :)
surprise
I love bad horror films. The cheesier, the better. Some of my favorite are 'Dr. Giggles', the entire 'Leprechaun' series and '2001 Maniacs.' I actually end up laughing more than screaming with those films.

As for some truly good suspense, I really like 'The Descent.' I watched it last month and it had me on tenderhooks the entire time. I've had to watch it several more times just to figure out the entire plot.

I also recently watched 'Vacancy.' It's actually pretty good. The end is a bit abrupt, but it will make you rethink staying at a motel. :D
Some of my favorite horror films include...

Sleepy Hollow
Thir13en Ghosts (the remake)
Ghost Ship (the beginning is awesome)
Poltergeist
Identity
The Shining (1997 miniseries version)
Valentine

I'm sure there are more that I can't really recall right now. I also like the American remakes of the Oriental (especially Japanese) movies. I haven't seen any of the originals just yet.
OMG THE DESCENT IS <33
Sorry for the caps, but that's one of my favorite movies of all-time! I love it so! 2001 Maniacs...with Robert Englund right! I only liked it for him, it was funny but something was lacking.

Vacancy was good...I think it could have been better if it didn't have two big name actors in it. That just puts a lot of anticipation for something that lacked the intensity. IDK. I liked Vacancy 2 a lot better (you see I'm a sucker for bad straight to DVD horror flicks!). Also it had Agnes Bruckner in it, so I'm more likely to think it's amazing because she's amazing!
smile
becca85, I like all the ones you mentioned save for Ghost Ship (I like the montage where they show what happened though), and Identity (I haven't seen it). Good choices!
big smile
Ghost Ship (the beginning is awesome)

OMG, yes! I was not expectating that the first time I saw it. And I happened to be eating. Ugh.
smile
ANYBODY HEEEERE?!
mischievous
I'm always here. I lurk in the shadows and strike when you least expect it.

What's up?
Oh that's great! haha Nothing is up, I'm just home from work finally so I'm bored and ready for some action...action meaning Fanpop chat of course :)

I'm waiting very (im)patiently for 24 to start!!
There's a question...what are you favorite TV shows? I know I can just as easily mosey on over to your profile but I figure it can be a topic of conversation here. My faves of current running shows are CSI:NY, Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs and NCIS.

Since this is a horror forum, I'd like to see what people think of the show Harper's Island...
Oh 24 is easily my favorite show of all-time!! I'm crazily obsessed with that show and I've been watching it since I was 14!! (I know, I'm dedicated..and crazy). I also love Ghost Whisperer it's my #2 (and I see you like it too!), Nip/Tuck, 90210, Dollhouse, The OC, Popular, Dilbert, The Office...

Harper's Island...IS AMAZING!! I'm loving it. I hope it gets many seasons, and I'm sure they can come up with something new each season, and in a different setting. It's a brilliant idea. Anyone know how the ratings are?
Like Survivor in the horror genre? Instead of surviving the voting off of contestants, you just survive period. I wonder if they'll release HI on DVD. Currently I watch it online, because I am never available when it plays on TV. I still haven't gotten around to watching last week's episode yet...maybe tonight or tomorrow... I went to the Harper's Island wiki page on Wikipedia and someone actually put up a "death chart" keeping track of who had died during each episode. It's pretty neat for people keeping up to date with the show but definitely a spoiler alert for people who haven't. It also shows the Nielsen ratings chart on there as well. It looks like it's doing alright.

link
big smile
Wow the premiere did great! Especially for that time slot. I'm impressed. The second ep didn't do too bad either. :) YAY! I hope this is popular and comes back.

I love the death chart btw. There's also a table of contents at the top and if people read it and see 'Death Chart' they might not want to be spoiled and not scroll down and see it. So at least there's a way to avoid it.
Yeah, I had to click on the Ratings link so it would bypass the chart for me. So, that "Popular" you're a fan of, is that the show with Christopher Gorham from a couple of years back? I used to watch that.
Yes! I love that show so much! I still watch it from time to time on my DVD's. Mary Cherry is one of the best characters of all-time! :)
meh I forgot to add this forum to my updates =|

"So rosangie, what other horror films do you like that most people hate?"

Right now I can only think of Schrooms and The Skeleton Key. And maybe Silent Hill and the Hostel 1 and 2. I know both movies have a big fanbase, but there´s also a lot of people who don´t like them at all. =S

I don´t know what Survivor or Harper´s Island are, but I used to be a huge fan of Popular and Carly Pope. ^^ I had such a girl crush on her back in the days. I don´t know what the hell she´s doing right now, but I have seen the blonde girl on several tv shows and random movies.

**raises hand**
I'm one of the those people who can't stand the Hostel or Saw movies.

I thought The Skeleton Key and Silent Hill were interesting. Their not ranked among my favorites but they are a part of my movie collection.

Shrooms I have not seen yet, but if you recommend it, I'll have to find it to watch it.

If you have access to watching TV shows online from CBS, I highly recommend that you watch Harper's Island. It's an amazing TV show!

link
rosangie, Carly Pope was in a few early episodes of this season's 24. I never had a liking for her or her character in Popular. I always loved Brooke McQueen more than life itself lol

I hated Hostel! And Silent Hill!

You should start watching Harper's Island! It's so much fun.
hah I´m not a fan of the Saw movies either. Maybe the first couple of movies were interesting, but definitely not the rest. It keeps getting worse and worse.

I can´t recomend Schrooms because until now I haven´t found anyone who liked the movie. =S I am even afraid of letting my boyfriend watch it because he´ll think I have a terrible taste in movies. hah

Thanks, but i can´t watch that. It´s not available in my country. =(
meh
I can´t get into 24. I swear I tried many many times, but I can´t seem to like that show.
Aw man, I forgot you lived in a different country! That's a shame =(

OMG the Saw movies are so good! I'm biased though, and I'm just a Saw fangirl in general. I love all the movies though I have a preference for 1 and 3. I do agree they got worse as they went on but I still love them. Without Jigsaw in them as much, it's hardly fantastic. =\

Aw that's sad too...24 is my biggest obsession. But I understand you couldn't get into it. It's one of those shows that you have to start from Season 1, Episode 1 and never miss anything between. And that has to be hard unless you've been watching it from the beginning.
Yes, I know what you meant. I used to watch Lost but then I missed an episode and then I was lost. =S The same thing happened with Alias. But I do want to start watching all those shows very soon. Well, maybe in the summer. I am currently watching too many shows. =O With uni and work I don´t even know how I have the time to be on fanpop!
rainy
haha I know what you mean! I just have work from 8-5, and I'm never on before I go to work and I only have about 5 hours to be on here after I get home. I lead a very boring life! haha I am mostly on Fanpop and Last.fm for those 5 hours too. I'm very thankful I don't have school on top of it. Work completely exhausts me.
urgh the worst of all is all the stuff I have to study for uni. When you´re at uni you also have a lot of work to do at home. =| two months ago I wasn´t doing anything. I would go to classes, go to work and then fanpop until 3, 4am (i don´t sleep a lot, no).
Now that I have essays to do and exams next month, I´m getting very stressed out. And of course fanpop doesn´t help. =(
Where do you work, if I may ask?
Well, now I finally got home from work and it looks like I missed a lot. That stinks that you can't watch Harper's Island over in...**looking**...Portugal.

24 seems to be highly recommended by jlhfan24, and, lucky for me, my aunt is a huge fan of the show. Which means she owns all of the seasons. I can borrow them from her when I am ready to watch them. Right now I am working my way through NCIS and The X-Files on DVD.
hampir setahun yang lalu axlluver43 said…
HELLLOOO
Music I'm Listening To: Guns N Roses
Last Movie I Saw: Key Largo (Horror One: Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
Best Slasher: Michael
Dinner: Pasta
angry
24 is VERY highly recommended from me! If I could only recommend one thing ONLY for everyone, it would be 24! It's a fantastic outstanding show that doesn't get enough praise :)

And rosangie, I work in a daycare. I really like kids, but it's completely exhausting and my boss is like the WORST ever. She has 2 kids there who she lets get away with everything, and she'll get some kids in trouble but not others when they do the same thing, if she likes their parents. She's evil!!!
laugh
I really like kids too, but when they don´t like me, it´s torture working with them. In Portugal I used to work in a daycare during the summer, just to help out and although I loved it 90% of the time, there were moments when these two little brats would drive me insane. =O

At least you have only one boss. I have 5 bosses and only 3 of them are nice. =( But these two next weeks are going to be great because the other two went on holidays!
Hey, I got an email this morning from About.com containing its horror movie newsletter. It contained a list of 16 websites that are legal (there are some questionable ones) and free to watch horror movies. I posted the link to the article in the horror movie links section, so check it out if you get a chance.

link

So what's everybody up to on this beautiful day today? At least it's beautiful here in Colorado (which is a change from last week).
Hey thanks for that great link! I'll have to check it out sometime, I'd love to watch horror movies online <3

It's so boring here! OMG you're in Colorado! So lucky, I want to live there or somewhere more COLD than where I am =(

That sucks rosangie. I think having more bosses would be easier though, especially if most of them are nice. I only have one, so what she tells me, goes. =(
OMG NOBODY IS TALKING IN THIS!!!!

Okay so I have an idea! Would you guys maybe join a spot called "Slasher Whores" or something along those lines? It would be kind of like a fanclub for those who love horror movies...to kind of talk about OTHER things we like? IDK, they do this alot in the OTH & House fandom (like clubs for Leyton or Brucas lovers or House fangirls, etc) but I don't really fit into those and the 24 fandom isn't big enough on here for one of those so how about one of these instead?
So, what's up with everybody today?

I guess the only way this forum would work is if everybody was on here at relatively the same time that way we could converse.
Well IDK it still could work even if that is not the case. We've had a few non-regulars come into this forum. It's actually done a lot better than I had expected it to! Don't lose hope!!!

Oh and to answer your question...NOTHING. I had to waste most of my Saturday at a class I was forced to go to for work credits or something. Now I'm just trying to do anything and everything that is fun!
And how's that "anything and everything that is fun" going for you?
Great so far! I guess. lol I haven't really done MUCH since the class ended...I'm contemplating watching my brand new Tales from the Crypt DVD's.

What have you been up to today? Hopefully something more fun than a mandatory class!
I got my new phone today. I've had my other one for almost four years so it was definitely time for an upgrade. It's a cute little phone that I'm sure I'm going to love.

Right now I am watching Seven Pounds. Have you ever seen that movie?
I've never had a cell phone in my life! I don't intend to (for at least a really long time). I don't need yet ANOTHER monthly bill, and it's not like I have a social life lol

I've heard of the movie, but never seen it. I'll sometimes venture out of the horror genre if there's a star in a movie I really like so yeah.
MY EYES!! They're burning!! I just saw that they are planning on making a Scream 4!! I thought it was supposed to be just a trilogy. What is everyone's thoughts on this?
Yeah there was talk about that awhile ago, but at least Craven will be coming back and the old cast will be making cameos. IDK, it's not like it's a remake.
Hello everyone!!! I'll be doing the FOTM pick in a few hours! I forgot all about it being the end of the month!