How I Met Your Mother What do anda want to know and not want to know?

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 09:47PM
Ok so I have a bug and have been stuck in bed ALL day again and during these long spells of watching Buffy, eating and then involuntarily .....getting rid of my food...I decided to come up with a five step plan of getting How I Met Your Mother spot up and running while the show is off air.
Number one was start the forums going crazy again! So I came up with a new topic. What do you want to find out and not find out?
For example, I REAAAAAALLLYYY want to know about the pineapple but at the same time, I dont actually want to know that because I know it will just ruin it for me and never be as good as it is in my head =D
However, I DO want to know about Missy. Missy is definitely an interesting story i want to hear =D Your turn! =D

How I Met Your Mother 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu chehamstera said…
Agreed on the pineapple front, it's possibly my favourite episode and I think that finding out about it later on would ruin the magic.
One thing I have always been curious about is the story Victoria told as her 'most embarrassing moment' on Game Night... but again, I think it's probably best not knowing, and i really doubt they'll ever tell us..
Hope you feel better soon :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
Hey sweetie hope you are feeling better today...
uhm anyway..what i want to know- though this is technically not really one of the official mysteries- is the brotp lead-up. we only saw them kissing and for such a major OMG moment i would like to see more of what happened that night. ^good point aboot the hot tub story..i dont think we will ever find oot though
missy is kinda scaring me...how great can it be!?
another thing is that i would like to see a bit more background on everyone..who is barneys dad ( ok its bob barker but..), how did robin grow up, how did lily grow up- we dont know much aboot lilys family
erm..cant think of anything else right now!
hampir setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I want to know about Robins baackground too. All we know is she was Robin Sparkles, even the gang dont know what she was doing before she moved to New York.
I also wanna know who initiated the kiss or if they just met in the middle with one big kissage.
I Still don't know wanna about the pineapple =D
hampir setahun yang lalu chehamstera said…
I was thinking about this when watching some of Lily and Marshall's flash-forwards to 2020 (like in 3x05) I think I would like to know if they ever have children... and same with future Robin and future Barney (not necessarily together, ofc) ... whether that means Lily being pregnant in the show or not I don't know, because I always considered that a fairly dull storyline - Rachel/Phoebe in Friends, Carla in Scrubs... I'd rather just be told by future Ted or in a flash forward..

Also, I'd quite like to see future Barney and future Robin, as we see Lily, Marshall and Ted when they're older but never those two...
hampir setahun yang lalu Jennifer1985 said…
I agree with you, chehamstera on future Barney and Robin. I'd like to know how their lives turned out as well. I also agree with Sualey knowing more aboot Robin's past. It would be great to see how her life was aside from being a teenage popstar.

What I'd like to find oot is how or when future Marshall captured Nessie.
I also agree with Sualey knowing more aboot Robin's past. I

my name aint sualey, babe
Haha she is just forgetting that we aren't in fact the same person.
huh!? but we are our name is suager..or something :/!
Suager, me likey =D
Another random thought:
At first, I was worried that they had no idea for Missy and that they had just delayed it because they had no idea but in an interview Carter said that they knew for sure what was going to happen with Missy but after they needed a mini cliffhanger for that episode so they wrote in the "OH no, wrong year" part because they had confidence they were getting a new season.
hampir setahun yang lalu aannddrrooss11 said…
hi. so they actually made a scene to figure out where the pineapple came from you can just google it or if you have the dvds its in the deleted scenes portion. i also want to know the whole Victoria's most embarrassing moment.