Huddy 'All I can think about is you' - Things that remind anda of Huddy atau [H]ouse

anonymously posted on Aug 28, 2010 at 11:33PM
Alright, so I don't know if anyone will want to participate, I know it's annoying, yet another thread.
But I noticed that a few days ago we all started sharing moments of our day that reminded us of House or of Huddy (I'm not against this being Huli too XD) and I thought I'd create a thread specifically for that: Sharing random things that remind us of our obsession. That way we don't clutter other spots where maybe more 'important' things are being discussed.

I'm trying it, if it doesn't work, well that's fine!

Huddy 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu anonymously said…
So I was at the park yesterday and there was a man playing with a cane (twirling it around and such)!... do I need to explain it more?
hampir setahun yang lalu huddydreamer said…
smile
Always when I hear the song teardrop, it reminds me of House. Recently at 1live there was a week of acoustics music and it was the cover version from Newton Faulkner that was played. It was a sweet, dreamful moment b/c I love this song and I drifted away into my huddy dreams:)
hampir setahun yang lalu maverickangel35 said…
I was totally going to start one of these and you beat me to it! Am staying at a hotel for the weekend as my SO is running a big event... on my way to the gala this evening I walked past a "House Phone" and sniggered to myself...

And let me tell you, I have a whole new appreciation for what Cuddy goes through on a daily basis, as my outfit for this evening was a total Cuddy!Outfit complete with pencil skirt and heels. You really CAN'T take long strides in those things! Nearly killed myself! lol
hampir setahun yang lalu mysuspicionis said…
lol stepping down stairs in dress skirts is really hard to
Forget stepping down... stepping UP! lmao

Drove past Huntington Ave today...
Whoa!!! Watching csi Miami and damnation is they weren't just playing the House theme song as background music! Yow.
I saw two couples on motorcycles tonight and thought of the Huddy pictures we got!
@mav, that must be so weird to hear it in another context.
It WAS! I thought I was imagining things... then I realized that it's an actual song and wasn't just composed for House... and then I really listened and yeah... that was definitely it.
hampir setahun yang lalu JeLoX said…
big smile
every day, when i see my best friend Ann she looks like lisa"Cuddy" well and her bigger sisters name is Lisa:))))
i said it to Ann that she is looking like Lisa Edelstein and she said its crazy...she said i should go on- on reality....:)))
but what should i do cant wait till sep. 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu playingcold said…
big smile
- 'Time After Time'
- everything related to Rolling Stones
- the local realtor who's name is in English 'Gregory House'
- Sherlock Holmes
- the actor who's dubbing 'House' in my country
wink
I was at a 'party' with people I train with and there was a 17 inch MacBook in the living room!! LMAO! ;)

Later tonight I was with other friends and one began talking about curry and it made me think of Stacy's speech about how House is like really hot curry that you come to crave.

there were a few more things that reminded me of HOUSE tonight but I wont bore you with them!
hampir setahun yang lalu HouseMindFreak said…
This was well over a year ago in May..(a few days before my b-day) I had all my wisdom teeth removed (every one of them were cut out--nice birthday gift!) and my oral surgeon prescribed me Vicodin, Dr. Gregory House came to mind immediately and now I know what he felt like on that pill!
hampir setahun yang lalu mams said…
cake
My brother included "Teardrop" by Massive attack in the playlist for his daughter's birthday celebration. T'was her 1st birthday party XD
laugh
OK so the ad on the bottom of my fanpop screen says "All Butts are not created equal" advertsing for Levis Curvefit jeans..um except not the word butt. Is House in charge of advertising around here?>--I can see him saying this to Cuddy.
LMAO!! @mysusp. that's great!!
oh my goodness it's back again--its like it knows!!
I had season 6 DVD promos all over for weeks!! it was insane
So, someone at work was telling me about how this little boy almost dies because he bumped his head in a minor injury but he had an underlying condition with his brain that would have killed him if this accident hadn't had happened filling the brain with blood and pointing it out to the doctors. She said he had a buildup of blood in a certain place and was trying to come up with the medical term and I said "a subdural hematoma?" LOL
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
:D
That's good for the kid (in some twisted way)
Of course HOUSE teaches us things! I love when I can link stuff from House with real life! Was it actually a subdural hematoma?

A lot of the things I'm learning in school I can make links with episodes. The other day we briefly talked about brain hemispheres and the communication between both and mentioned how sometimes the communication doesn't work and you lose control of things like the guy's hand in BSN!
Of course then I pictured the hallucinatory make out scene and lost focus. :D
"Of course then I pictured the hallucinatory make out scene and lost focus." :D ROFL She thought it was subdural hematoma after I said it. I thought the guy's problem was made up when I watched BSN so I when I was watching it I thought that part of the episode was ridiculous LOL It doesn't seem like it would be a real medical thing :) lol
big smile
Am currently reading a book called "The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake" in which the main character is a girl named Rose Edelstein.
Tonight I was rewatching Juno on USA channel and they kept advertising the House marathon for Friday, and then I never noticed before that Juno's friend says to her "I wish my funbags would get bigger." Which of course took me back to the whole Season One "they can be babes you just don't get to see their funbags." scene where he covers his eyes in mock embarassment.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu