Invader Zim peminat script for unatempted episode, "it feeds on noodles!"

InvaderCynder posted on May 23, 2010 at 07:08PM
the plot is that Zim becomes a vampire that eats chinease food. if you use any characters not from the show, then a different comment will be used to replace the one you put up. THAT INCLUEDS YOU, SWEETSPONGE.

*Zim walks out of his house wearing his human costume = while walking Gir on the thin black leash seen in the first episode*

Zim: Gir, remember! no more Tacos before we rain doom upon this filthy planet!

Gir doggy: yes, my master!

*Dib jumps on Zim from the bushes behind*

Dib: ha! i've got you now, Zi-

Zim: HELP! I AM BEING ATTACKED BY ANOTHER HUMAN LIKE MYSELF! HELP!

Dib: uh... Zim? there's nobody here but-

Zim: PLEASE HELP ME HE'S GOT A KNIFE TO MY NECK!

Dib: no i do-

Zim: GIR! ATTACK!

*Gir doggy jumps on Dibs head with just enough force to knock Dib off of Zim*

Dib: *pushes Gir doggy off* am i the only one who hears a really high pitched screech?

Zim: Gir! come over here! turns his head to Dib as Gir doggy scrambles over to him* you need your hearing checked, Dib worm! there is noth- *gets hit in the head by something black* AH! *turns to see a Bat behind him as it bites his forehead* AH! *throws the Bat off and runs toward a Chinese restaurant*

ok, it's up to you guys now! i WILL be checking the comments!

Invader Zim 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu InvaderStorm said…
Lol, you're really good! You should write the whole thing! I don't think I could do better. But maybe if this is a success-we can do it for the other unfinished episodes!
hampir setahun yang lalu InvaderCynder said…
yay! anyhow, i'm actualy stuck from there! XD
Hmm, how about like the intended plot zim grows chopstick fangs (4 real!), and then we go with something....maybe Zim going psycho for chinese food, and Dib has to lie to Prof Membrane to get an antidote, then some random chasing around town and then he gets it intoi Zim? Ooh!!!! Skoodge could have been moved in by this episode, and he and Dib could team up!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu InvaderCynder said…
you put it down in script. :3

YOU ARE A PIRATE! ICE ICE BUTTER!
I'll try...but it'll be pretty bad :P. I should have it by 2 days, tops. And, YOU ARE A NINJA! EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, JIZZ IN HIS PANTS!
Ok..I know it's been 2 days...but I have half done. 2morow's Saturday, I'll work on finishing it and then typing it! Just to warn you: It will be pretty bad. And won't have many funny moments-imma bad at those. YOu can edit it and make it funny if need be.