Jepun Where would anda go??

MajorDork74 posted on Sep 23, 2007 at 05:04AM
If you were to travel to Japan, where would you go first??
I would, first want to travel to Tokyo, then to Osaka, then to Hokkaido!

Jepun 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu mohanraokotari said…
i will search what they do with red sandals, as they r acuiring huge quantities from other nations, there r many roumors about this.if possible plzlet know.
hampir setahun yang lalu Charmape said…
I already went to Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Hiroshima and other places so I would go to Hokkaido next!
hampir setahun yang lalu Tdilover225 said…
laugh
First I Would Go To Tokyo Of Course!!!! Then See The Tochoji Temple, And Maybe Try To Climb Mount Fuji!! And Also Go To Hokkaido, Yokohama, Hiroshima, And Other Places!
Wow...........I Know Alot About Japan For Someone Who's Never Been There....Lol!
 First I Would Go To Tokyo Of Course!!!! Then See The Tochoji Temple, And Maybe Try To Climb Mount Fuj
hampir setahun yang lalu KuroOokami said…
big smile
Well i went to ALOT of places like Osaka, Yokohama, Hiroshima, and Hokkaido.There are more but i forgot were i went!I live in Tokyo so that is why i didn't say it.
hampir setahun yang lalu Black_cat_ said…
Tokyo Tower
hampir setahun yang lalu sugarcane15 said…
sunny
tokyo(all over) I'm still thinking for places 2 visit
hampir setahun yang lalu andydikk said…
Hello Friends...

I would like to visit the capital of Japan....Means the fabulous city "Tokyo"....I like this city because of its fantastic architecture,amazing nightlife and also for its cleanliness...The dressing sense of the local people here is fabulous...especially the hair styles..

Andy Dikk.
-----------
To know about villa click on:- link and link.
hampir setahun yang lalu chrome_03 said…
big smile
i would go to Kyoto first!!

yeah 'kyoto' not Tokyo .. they r different :D
hampir setahun yang lalu juurizero said…
heart
osaka or tokyo japan!!
 osaka atau tokyo japan!!