Jared Padalecki House Of Wax

marglo posted on Jan 18, 2009 at 10:09AM
well i rented it because jared was in it, it was gross! i cant believe he died like that! it was so sad! i almost cryed, he should have survived with the girl and her brother. o my gosh like yea!.............. thoughts any one?

Jared Padalecki 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu hellyeahcj said…
hmmm
Well, i luv horror movies, and i thought jared shouldnt hav died, but it was pretty cool haha, but yeah he should have stayed in the movie abit longer,
hampir setahun yang lalu ABBY81 said…
crying
JARED SHOULD OF NEVER HAD DIDE IN THE MOVIE
hampir setahun yang lalu Bettyboo23 said…
I agree with you Guys!
hampir setahun yang lalu JensensGirl07 said…
angry
Yeah Iagree with all of Ya'll why would they ruin his beautiful face like that, I mean He's Just so sexy, Don't ya'll agree.
hampir setahun yang lalu SamWlove said…
I totally agree I also hired it for the jaredy godness ... I felt so cheated when he died especially first!!!!! That movie was soooooo discusting - I spent most of it with my face in my pillow!!
hampir setahun yang lalu sarahshiner said…
he is in that movie? Think I'm gonna watch it again. To the part Jared dies of course. huh
hampir setahun yang lalu TanyaDenali23 said…
angry
I Like Him And Carly I Dont Want Wade To Died
hampir setahun yang lalu Eternalyouth said…
He was fantastic in House of Wax. I thought it was a good horror movie even for a remake which all came down to the actors portrayal of the characters. Jared and the other lead female genuinely made you like and get into the storyline. When the lights went out on Wade I got very nervous and when he was attacked I felt that someone HAD to save him. If I could change some things about the movie it would be to remove Paris Hilton's character and her characters boyfriend because they really didn't add anything to the storyline except some death scenes. No fear from them whatsoever. I felt bad for Jared too because he had to get covered in wax, I heard he freaked out about that and was very nervous about the whole ordeal. I can't blame him though. I would freak out too.
hampir setahun yang lalu shomill said…
^Ditto. Kill Paris and her boyfriend first and let Jared live. And I'd freak out, too, if someone was gonna cover me in wax alive!